Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623859 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 5:29am On Mar 07, 2021
SADYBABA:
Nirsal microfinance bank covid-19-support loan Portal reopened �

https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold

The idiots in the house that do tag people scammers should go to nirsal microfinance bank website for confirmation before saying rubbish.

Thanks ma.

This is an opportunity for those that haven't gotten the loan, also now household loan amount have been increase to one million cap.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 5:35am On Mar 07, 2021
Who has been able to apply here.nmfb seem not to be talking about reopening portal.
SADYBABA:
Nirsal microfinance bank covid-19-support loan Portal reopened �

https://nmfbloans.nmfb.com.ng/covid19tcfhousehold

The idiots in the house that do tag people scammers should go to nirsal microfinance bank website for confirmation before saying rubbish.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 5:48am On Mar 07, 2021
meetgaya:

I saw this too on Facebook this evening. I don't know how true but waiting for confirmation

Which fb? Please kindly share the fb link.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 5:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Buddy0:

Nawa for you ooo... You are seeing nmfb address and you are still asking.
That is a clone website.

Nmfb warned against that on their fb/twitter acct.

Kindly show me where nmfb endorses that website and I'll give you N10k
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 5:52am On Mar 07, 2021
shocked
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 5:53am On Mar 07, 2021
hazydon:
I applied successfully..
na them cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 5:54am On Mar 07, 2021
shocked
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Seyila6450(m): 7:01am On Mar 07, 2021
Guys you don't have to exchange words on this issue of loan portal reopening.. just log in to their portal and see for yourself first... No be everything una go dey shout scammer up and down, seeing is believing. Nmfb.com.ng.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 7:19am On Mar 07, 2021
Agwadi:

That is a clone website.

Nmfb warned against that on their fb/twitter acct.

Kindly show me where nmfb endorses that website and I'll give you N10k

Hold your 10k sir, I'm not interested in proving anything to you.

To the rest of the people on this thread; please let's stop all this scammer-oversabi nonsense, I can only imagine how many opportunities we have lost here due to this. Many people with genuine info are now afraid to share it with the public because of fear of being tag scammer.

Any info you come across, be it real or fake, take your time and research before you venture in, at most 10min will suffice. The link posted there have the extension of nmfb.com.ng to it, nobody can clone that.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2021
Seyila6450:
Guys you don't have to exchange words on this issue of loan portal reopening.. just log in to their portal and see for yourself first... No be everything una go dey shout scammer up and down, seeing is believing. Nmfb.com.ng.
Nobody is accussing anybody on being a scammer. It's just strange that Nmfb didn't inform anybody about them opening of a new web page for this loan shit....really really strange.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2021
Buddy0:

To the rest of the people on this thread; please let's stop all this scammer-oversabi nonsense, I can only imagine how many opportunities we have lost here due to this. Many people with genuine info are now afraid to share it with the public because of fear of being tag scammer.

Any info you come across, be it real or fake, take your time and research before you venture in, at most 10min will suffice. The link posted there have the extension of nmfb.com.ng to it, nobody can clone that.
you are very.

Someone will make a post with a kind heart to assist people only to rubbish by tagging it as scam or even calling the person scammers with a genuine reason. It's really painful.

Please let's be mature
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Buddy0:

Thief supporting thief

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by FCCIBADAN: 7:31am On Mar 07, 2021
Buddy0:

nmfb.com.ng is currently unavailable
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2021
SADYBABA:
you are very.

Someone will make a post with a kind heart to assist people only to rubbish by tagging it as scam or even calling the person scammers with a genuine reason. It's really painful.

Please let's be mature
stay clear of evil, it doesn't pay wink
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gr8Hamlaw(m): 8:37am On Mar 07, 2021
MDDarah84:

Well,the reason for the delay?Mehn,that I don't know.She first filled her FCMB account,then later changed it WEMA account but got advice from a guy on Facebook that FCMB has issue with the covid-19 loan that she should create a Zenith acct which I did for her.Her account got credited about 2 weeks later.

Was it the zenith that got credited?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 10:26am On Mar 07, 2021
With the reopening of the application portal i don't think they'll continue with the pending approval,or hopefully they will come up official information tomorrow as the bank is poor in corporate communications.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2021
SADYBABA:
With the reopening of the application portal i don't think they'll continue with the pending approval,or hopefully they will come up official information tomorrow as the bank is poor in corporate communications.

why tying to input bvn there is no response
orr bvn doesn't exist
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2021
emmaak2:

why tying to input bvn there is no response
orr bvn doesn't exist
it's network issue due to heavy traffic, the best time to do it is in the middle of the night or around 4am. I did for more than 10 people around 5am this morning and i started experiencing network error at around 6am.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 10:34am On Mar 07, 2021
SADYBABA:
it's network issue due to heavy traffic, the best time to do it is in the middle of the night or around 4am. I did for more than 10 people around 5am this morning and i started experiencing network error at around 6am.

OK will keep a tab on the time then
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 10:38am On Mar 07, 2021
ZeddyR:
I couldn't register...it reads invalid BVN
How's that possible

same here. I tried several times since yesterday but couldn't. I even used my laptop still couldn't go

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 10:42am On Mar 07, 2021
An existing beneficiary can't reapply, it will tell you invalid BVN and you can't apply twice it will you BVN already exist.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 10:44am On Mar 07, 2021
the Southerners are saying SCAM SCAM SCAM while the northerners are busy applying. very soon when they start paying they will say ONLY NORTHERNERS are getting paid. they forget they were saying SCAM SCAM SCAM.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 10:47am On Mar 07, 2021
The new application portal seems to be better than that of last year as applicants may not face the problem of '' BVN does not exist''

This is because once you submit your BVN will be validated as you can see in this Pic

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 10:48am On Mar 07, 2021
SADYBABA:
An existing beneficiary can't reapply, it will tell you invalid BVN and you can't apply twice it will you BVN already exist.

my own doesn't tell me anything. it will not go or it appears empty space, yet I did not get anything from them. I applied for SME last year but up to now I didn't get even approval, now planning to apply for household but is going at all
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 10:50am On Mar 07, 2021
That link real die. I tried for my hubby n at d point of submission it said d BVN has already been registered. My eyes shine grin

Tonight I will try for my sis n dad
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by emmaak2(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2021
SADYBABA:
The new application portal seems to be better than that of last year as applicants may not face the problem of '' BVN does not exist''

This is because once you submit your BVN will be validated as you can see in this Pic

my babe never reg anything is still showing bvn doesn't exist can it be network??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Crownstallion: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2021
This site is cloned!!!!. The real site ( nmfb.com.ng) is down since.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Crownstallion: 11:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Scammers are harvesting BVN on the cloned site .Later you all will be crying foul that your loan has be rejected without your knowledge. OYO le wa.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by rioundre(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2021
Crownstallion:
Scammers are harvesting BVN on the cloned site .Later you all will be crying foul that your loan has be rejected without your knowledge. OYO le wa.
So let me ask you one question before this week finishes,,,,,,,, NA YOU BVN them the harvest?¿

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lincDzinc(m): 11:58am On Mar 07, 2021
meetgaya:
the Southerners are saying SCAM SCAM SCAM while the northerners are busy applying. very soon when they start paying they will say ONLY NORTHERNERS are getting paid. they forget they were saying SCAM SCAM SCAM.

Well said. For those still in doubt please it is real. For those forming Cyber security experts - Would a clone site be in Synch with NIBSS database? The answer is NO.

Please apply now to avoid stories that touch.

Stop being a Doubting Thomas.

My 2 cents.

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.