Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,448 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (626653 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ogenyipeter(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Has anyone using UBA recently received alert of covid-19? I was approved 18th of March but nothing up till today. Is the payment bank by bank please?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
BLOSSOM96:

People everybody will be paid o, Household and SME, as long as you've been approved. There's a very long queue though. If they approved more than 300k for you in household, or you are SME try to talk to some in NMFB in your state, you will just oil peoples palms, you should get paid soon. Everybody in my circle got paid on thursday

lie from pit of hell. NIRSAL doesn't do approval it is CBN. NIRSAL only do disbursement.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dainy1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
timothyuche1:

This is not true! You don't need to oil any body's palm to get paid, I'm a living witness.
I applied last June, got approved on 18th March, just got paid this morning. Note: I don't even know where nmfb branch is in my state not to talk about oiling palms. They approved 750k for me
Did you register it by your self or you pass through an agent?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:
You've anybody that knows somebody in NMFB?
I would have just passed but something keep telling me it might be Marvelous I know that wants to enter trap but Sha even though u are not Marv just thread carefully

This person you are chatting or want to chat just joined nairaland this month. Be careful that's all I have to say.

My household, four of us have benefited from this loan n we didn't go to any office neither did we oil any hand. A word they say is enough for d wise

6 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dainy1:
Some of you and agents. The day someone will come here and complain of scam eh...

I just dey look una.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by talktofemi: 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Is application still going on? If yes, link to apply please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2021
jamesbridget13:
I would have just passed but something keep telling me it might be Marvelous I know that wants to enter trap but Sha even though u are not Marv just thread carefully

This person you are chatting or want to chat just joined nairaland this month. Be careful that's all I have to say.

My household, four of us have benefited from this loan n we didn't go to any office neither did we oil any hand. A word they say is enough for d wise
I was trying to get some get some info from that moniker.

went to her mail and she said the person will collect 15k before the job and 25k after the job...that I'll be paid b4 7days if I pay 15k to the person.

I ended the chat with: WE MOVE.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by timothyuche1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Dainy1:
By myself

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Agwadi: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Serf1:
Who else has finished his or her money, thinking he will not pay back?lift up ur hands,lets take attendance.mine was approved since 23 Dec.280k but was given 267k.less than 70k in my acct now.
You're doing yourself tongue

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Lufems(m): 8:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello Sir, kindly put me through coz have received mine since 16th of October and not yet seen them taking the repayment back from my account since March 1st as stated.

Olufemi Olusina

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Agwadi:

I was trying to get some get some info from that moniker.

went to her mail and she said the person will collect 15k before the job and 25k after the job...that I'll be paid b4 7days if I pay 15k to the person.

I ended the chat with: WE MOVE.
can u imagine! Let's move o jare
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 10:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ogenyipeter:
Has anyone using UBA recently received alert of covid-19? I was approved 18th of March but nothing up till today. Is the payment bank by bank please?
Same with my dad. UBA Approved and accepted 18th March still no alert yet
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pacificguyonlin: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2021
I was approved on 18 March, and got credited this morning
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jonnathin: 12:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Lufems:
Hello Sir, kindly put me through coz have received mine since 16th of October and not yet seen them taking the repayment back from my account since March 1st as stated.

Olufemi Olusina
don't worry you are not paying back that's the little FG can do to help cushion the effect of vivid -19 .Got mine since last year a dime has not been removed from my account neither a SMS reminding me. applied this ye ar under sme nothing pop up reminding me of my loan......my application was submitted successfully although I know my chances are slim ...... so in a nutshell if you get the loan that your stimulus check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by maybet081: 2:19am On Mar 29, 2021
jonnathin:
don't worry you are not paying back that's the little FG can do to help cushion the effect of vivid -19 .Got mine since last year a dime has not been removed from my account neither a SMS reminding me. applied this ye ar under sme nothing pop up reminding me of my loan......my application was submitted successfully although I know my chances are slim ...... so in a nutshell if you get the loan that your stimulus check.
Bros this is not true, many have received reminders and instructions for repayment.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 29, 2021
jonnathin:
You're playing with fire.....when the time reach, na you go tire.

them no dey tell person o

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrTims(m): 7:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Why didn't you invest the money in poultry business sad
Serf1:
Who else has finished his or her money, thinking he will not pay back?lift up ur hands,lets take attendance.mine was approved since 23 Dec.280k but was given 267k.less than 70k in my acct now.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrTims(m): 7:05am On Mar 29, 2021
Congratulations
Pacificguyonlin:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrTims(m): 7:07am On Mar 29, 2021
Alert still roiling in sha for the Approved people

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ogenyipeter(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2021
Which bank please.
Pacificguyonlin:
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2021
Pacificguyonlin:
Na UBA?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pacificguyonlin: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2021
prince4pro2:

Na UBA?
yes
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2021
Pacificguyonlin:
When did you apply?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2021
jonnathin:
Stimulus check? I pity some of you.

The moratorium was extended, that's why no deduction has been made.

You are dealing with Central Bank, not ordinary microfinance bank.

When the time of repayment is due, expect deductions or fines if you fail to pay back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2021
A sound and normal person would fight to build good credit score with the CBN becoz of tomorrow

7 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 10:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Pacificguyonlin:
yes
Did you write name of Bank in full or UBA?. Am asking so as to know were d problem is coming from
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ogenyipeter(m): 10:37am On Mar 29, 2021
In my case the list of the Bank came up and I selected UBA and don't know why they are not paying. I have 3 tier account. And if you call them they would only tell you they would get back to you without requesting for your details. If they won't pay why approving the first place?
prince4pro2:

Did you write name of Bank in full or UBA?. Am asking so as to know were d problem is coming from
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Annyhot(m): 10:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Got approval march 18, accepted, march 19th... Make Dem just pay na.... And Dem go count this period of delay put for the my moratorium o... Mtcheeew
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jjii: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2021
jmoore:

Stimulus check? I pity some of you.

The moratorium was extended, that's why no deduction has been made.

You are dealing with Central Bank, not ordinary microfinance bank.

When the time of repayment is due, expect deductions or fines if you fail to pay back.
please, what is the extension period for the moratorium?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2021
prince4pro2:
A sound and normal person would fight to build good credit score with the CBN becoz of tomorrow
Exactly!

Some will ruin their chances at accessing better loans in future because of failure to remit just 200k.

Perhaps they think na only poor man dey target loans, so they don't need any loan in future.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 29, 2021
I just applied last week. I think people getting approval now registered last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.