Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623908 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
It's just pitiful the number of people who are unwilling to pay back the covid19 loan. Corruption everywhere but it's the politicians that you all point fingers to all the time.

I for one hope some kind of punishment is meted on any defaulter. Some don't pay tax sef and they want to complain about govt not doing anything for them, what have you done for the government?
Paying back the loan will allow you build good credit history and keep applying for loans in the future.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jonnathin: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
jmoore:

Stimulus check? I pity some of you.

The moratorium was extended, that's why no deduction has been made.

You are dealing with Central Bank, not ordinary microfinance bank.

When the time of repayment is due, expect deductions or fines if you fail to pay back.
maybe SME guys will pay back but trust me if you get the loan under household like I said it's your stimulus check it's not too much for the FG to give to his citizens anyway . that program started last year at the height of covid 19 some spent theirs in the hospital others use theirs to feed their families.

All in all I will be able to pay back if they start deduction of fine my N450000 helped me exterblish 3 POS center.

7 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Crownstallion: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
DrTims:
Disbursement ongoing. Covid 19 loan cheesy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Munirboss(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Got approved on 16th with my Bro and we both accept the offer same time, we both use Gt Bank account. He was paid 3 days ago and am still waiting. What the heck is wrong with NMFB.

I contacted my bank and my account has no limit. smh
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by plutob2ce: 5:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mine is stating connection error or invalid bvn provided on enter your BVN
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by drmikeadams(m): 5:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
essay007:
It's just pitiful the number of people who are unwilling to pay back the covid19 loan. Corruption everywhere but it's the politicians that you all point fingers to all the time.

I for one hope some kind of punishment is meted on any defaulter. Some don't pay tax sef and they want to complain about govt not doing anything for them, what have you done for the government?
Paying back the loan will allow you build good credit history and keep applying for loans in the future.

Have u come to play Jesus ?or have you come to walk on Water?

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
drmikeadams:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hmbs(m): 8:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please for those of us getting approval and alerts,when did you applin March,2021 or last year?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
drmikeadams:

The question is lost on me. Are you gonna make sense or just be silly?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kingmekus(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please how do you check if you have been approved or not? Is there some kind of sms or email? someone should help a brother.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrTims(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
You don't need to invest all the money on poultry business but 100k should be enough.....
You can get the house for 20k. That house can accommodate 50 broilers. Because it's up and down....25 up, 25 down for space and ventilation. You get two drinker for 600 naira and two big feeder..... I will advise you go for broilers that are four weeks old. They sell them here in lokoja at ₦1k per one. You buy 50 birds for ₦50k. 6 bags of finisher is enough. A bag cost ₦6k per one here in Lokoja. That's ₦30k in total. Then you get some medication to prevent diseases for ₦1k. Then you are good to go. If you need more information. Contact me on WhatsApp. 08067094114. One of the business I also Involve myself in. All the best
Serf1:
i am living in a highly populated area.no empty spaces around.by the,how many chicks and feeds can 267k buy?

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ahyjo: 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Catfishing:

1. CBN review and approves loan...while Nirsal disburse. No agent has the power to approve loan.

2. Anybody can apply...those with jobs have high chance of approval.

3. CAC is used in Sme by those that owns business.....you can apply without CAC and get loan below 500k or apply through "Household"

*DON'T PAY ANY AGENT ANY COMMISSION WHATSOEVER!! BE WOKE!!! GO ONLINE AND SEEK INFORMATION*
Please is it true if you have an ongoing loan with a commercial bank you can’t get the loan?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lakesidepapa(m): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
DrTims:
You don't need to invest all the money on poultry business but 100k should be enough.....
You can get the house for 20k. That house can accommodate 50 broilers. Because it's up and down....25 up, 25 down for space and ventilation. You get two drinker for 600 naira and two big feeder..... I will advise you go for broilers that are four weeks old. They sell them here in lokoja at ₦1k per one. You buy 50 birds for ₦50k. 6 bags of finisher is enough. A bag cost ₦6k per one here in Lokoja. That's ₦30k in total. Then you get some medication to prevent diseases for ₦1k. Then you are good to go. If you need more information. Contact me on WhatsApp. 08067094114. One of the business I also Involve myself in. All the best

I think he should start with starter feeds for five weeks broiler.. I am going to contact you, all your infos are valid, you're truly into the biz.
I sells poultry feeds and I want to dabble into this as well..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrTims(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Okay that's great. Am even thinking of going into egg production too. There is money in eggs now. I see the price going up from₦1400 per crate to ₦2k soonest with the way things are going smiley
lakesidepapa:

I think he should start with starter feeds for five weeks broiler.. I am going to contact you, all your infos are valid, you're truly into the biz.
I sells poultry feeds and I want to dabble into this as well..
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by drmikeadams(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2021
essay007:

The question is lost on me. Are you gonna make sense or just be silly?

Check ur Guantanamo dictionary, just maybe u can comprehend grin
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by prince4pro2: 6:38am On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=Ahyjo post=100319817]
Please is it true if you have an ongoing loan with a commercial bank you can’t get the loan? [/quot
NOOOOOO. am a living testimony. U will get coz I got even duo I HV ongoing Loans
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DeckeyLyrical(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2021
Please I need a suggestion, my friend got approval of 1.6million under SME since December last year, he accepted the offer but till now he didn't get the payment, he only told me yesterday. I asked him to check if his account can contain such money and First Bank said the account can contain 2 million and above. We used bank link to update details again.

We don't have any branch close here. Is there a way we can reach them via email or call. I have been sending them messages on twitter.

Suggestion will be fine bcs he need the money and I know my effort will not be in vain.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2021
Oga Emefiele Biko come and give me money o.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
tongue
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by odave: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
For everyone active on this thread, kindly go to the first page, you will discover from the comments made there that whatever they say about you isn't actually the final say don't stop believing in whatever you think will work for you, keep faith, what will be will Be (Que Sera Sera).

That people cast a doubting mind on your life or plans doesn't mean they have final say or things won't work out fine.

Congrats to everyone that have benefited from this scheme, those of us that are hopeful, may God hear us when we pray for favour, Amen

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
odave:
For everyone active on this thread, kindly go to the first page, you will discover from the comments made there that whatever they say about you isn't actually the final say don't stop believing in whatever you think will work for you, keep faith, what will be will Be (Que Sera Sera).

That people cast a doubting mind on your life or plans doesn't mean they have final say or things won't work out fine.

Congrats to everyone that have benefited from this scheme, those of us that are hopeful, may God hear us when we pray for favour, Amen

Amen to this brother. Amen.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ahyjo: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=prince4pro2 post=100323974][/quote]
And it’s the same account with the commercial loan that you got the alert through?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dainy1(m): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingmekus:
Please how do you check if you have been approved or not? Is there some kind of sms or email? someone should help a brother.
No reply for this questions please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Dainy1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
kingmekus:
Please no reply for this
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dainy1:
Please no reply for this
Some Nigerians dont like to read. Just going back a few pages would have answered his question.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dainy1:
Please no reply for this

Have you been expecting your loan approval, keep checking your status using the simple method:

1. Open https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng

2. When it loads, select the type of Loan you applied for. Either SME or Household

3. Enter your BVN. Do not worry, the website is the official website of Nirsal Microfinance Bank for the COVID-19 TCF just as https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng is for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund and https://nirsalmfb.caderp.com/Account/Register for AGSMEIS Loan Scheme.

4. A response will be displayed when you enter your BVN.

(A) If it says your Loan has been approved, it will load your details asking you to accept your Loan offer. Proceed to complete the process and enter bank name and your account number. Avoid mistakes here.
(B) If it says 'Your loan has not been approved, check back later, kindly check back later as they said.

(C) If it however displays "BVN does not exist", do not panic. Just keep checking back from time to time as approval is on going and hope is high.

Patience is the only price one has to pay to get COVID-19 Targetted Credit Facility Loan.

Cc: Kingmekus

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by AKINTOYEab(m): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dainy1:
No reply for this questions please

Yes! No replies for it.

Brother! help yourself by reading through some pages, u will find answers.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by BernieLee(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
I thing we have too many people keeping cows(mallu) as buddys in this country. Just imagine that. Some people no get O.T at all.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OPPPS: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Ahyjo:

Please is it true if you have an ongoing loan with a commercial bank you can’t get the loan?
Definitely No. It can't stop your Covid Loan. As long as you don't have history of defaulting the payment
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DeckeyLyrical(m): 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please if you update your details through back link, do you still need to go Nirsal office to inform them? Please if you have the experience let me know
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DeckeyLyrical(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
DeckeyLyrical:
Please if you update your details through back link, do you still need to go Nirsal office to inform them? Please if you have the experience let me know

Viking07 abeg come

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.