Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622349 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2021
I just dey pity some people here with their so called loan facilitating. Premium tears loading

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Does this mean that there are no approvals and payment without this facilitating loan thing?
We don't see approval and payment testimonies again except that of the ones that were facilitated "as they call it"
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by DrLivzy(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Who else is receiving the pay back message. I 3 persons around me had received. Or who have started paying back?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by nothingzpoil: 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
comtem2011:
Meaning your loan has not been approved.

Thanks brotherly.

Meaning, there's hope...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by comtem2011: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
nothingzpoil:

Thanks brotherly.

Meaning, there's hope...
by the Grace of God.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Horluwahighdee(m): 4:28pm On Sep 01, 2021
DM me and let me show you how to make cool cash with no stress, u can make as much as 20k in a day.

DM ME - 081-6944-2134.

I'LL reply instantly.
Don't sleep on it.

NB- you're not starting with any capital than your data and Mobile phone
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by miztarLucky(m): 11:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Covid19.nmfb.com.ng
Use puffin browser

drmikeadams:
Abeg which link una d use chk approval, , mine no open
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by miztarLucky(m): 12:05am On Sep 02, 2021
Omo use puffin browser
Awriters:
My phone stays on the cloudflare page all day. I have observed this before now I felt it's network. Please help.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by miztarLucky(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2021
Okay guys, my case is quite different and serious. It's actually for my sis, there was a facilitator for the loan and they accepted the loan. But the problem now is she's receiving texts from NMFB for someone else's account. Like the NMFB account details she received on her number is hers, the name is totally different, the link she received is for sme loan meanwhile hers is household that was approved for her. Yesterday she received debit alert on the NMFB account of 700k+ and her approved loan is 400k. So the account is clearly not hers, how can she resolve this?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sewsew(f): 12:49am On Sep 02, 2021
miztarLucky:
Okay guys, my case is quite different and serious. It's actually for my sis, there was a facilitator for the loan and they accepted the loan. But the problem now is she's receiving texts from NMFB for someone else's account. Like the NMFB account details she received on her number is hers, the name is totally different, the link she received is for sme loan meanwhile hers is household that was approved for her. Yesterday she received debit alert on the NMFB account of 700k+ and her approved loan is 400k. So the account is clearly not hers, how can she resolve this?
She should go to thier office and complain.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 02, 2021
K
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 10:47am On Sep 02, 2021
Sonofgrace213:
If you can’t enter your bvn details again to download your PPA letter or when inputting your bvn it’s telling you “BVN DOES NOT EXIST” shoot me a mail to help out. Chiod2012@gmail.com

I run a cyber cafe and I have helped so many candidates who have been coming around.
wat are you talking about? Are u talking about npower or covid19 loan?

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mattbass(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2021
GhettoBwoy:
Someone that helped facilitate my nirsal loan said I would pay him 100k when the 450k drops in my account he said that's the payment for helping me out fascilitating the nirsal covid19 loan
Boss reply your mail abeg
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by fixed123: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
GhettoBwoy:
Someone that helped facilitate my nirsal loan said I would pay him 100k when the 450k drops in my account he said that's the payment for helping me out fascilitating the nirsal covid19 loan

That shouldn’t be so. The person that helped me then collected 100k and said he said they will be the one to pay it back if the time comes. So don’t accept that from the man oo. Na the thing u chop u suppose shit oo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by mattbass(m): 12:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
fixed123:

That shouldn’t be so. The person that helped me then collected 100k and said he said they will be the one to pay it back if the time comes. So don’t accept that from the man oo. Na the thing u chop u suppose shit oo
Connect me to him please.

Reply to your mail boss pls
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Karsun24(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
fixed123:

Please connect me to the man, I don't mind. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Karsun24(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
GhettoBwoy:
Please help me out too
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
fixed123:

LOL, the person you responded to and you are both going to pay 100k to facilitator. You were lied to by the facilitator that he would be the one to repay the loan, how is that even possible? The loan is on you, the loan was collected with your name and bvn, you're paying for the shit if CBN is serious about repayment.

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by pietre(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
peeps4u:

LOL, the person you responded to and you are both going to pay 100k to facilitator. You were lied to by the facilitator that he would be the one to repay the loan, how is that even possible? The loan is on you, the loan was collected with your name and bvn, you're paying for the shit if CBN is serious about repayment.

Very valid. So those looking for facilitators should make sure they know who they are transferring 100k or so too so as to avoid them paying all the debt alone.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Esmer: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
fixed123:

No one is paying any loan for you. You’re repaying all by yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cool101: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2021
IDK123:
yeah someone did help me process it tho but i didn't think they'd also be able to accept the offer......guess it all makes sense now
Please How long did it take to process your application?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Cool101: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2021
GhettoBwoy:
When did you begin the application?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Sammez94: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2021
Some sent me this message yesterday and am pretty sure the person is from this thread, he probably got my number from here cus I didn't put my number on IG of Facebook, I only put it on nairaland here for business purpose. Beware of any loan facilitating hence, you might regret it

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harryveli: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
fixed123:

Please can you help me out with the person that help you facilitated your loan

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Fucklove(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
Good day all. I heard there's a new application going on? Please can someone help me out with the link. Thank you all cool
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by nuelsylves(m): 12:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Any information about "Survival Fund Guaranteed Offtake"?

Who else got text message last night?

They said portal opens tomorrow 8th September.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Fucklove:
Good day all. I heard there's a new application going on? Please can someone help me out with the link. Thank you all cool
Covid19.nmfb.com.ng

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by idirect(m): 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hello Good People,

Can someone please help me confirm which of these two sites below is that actual one to apply for this Nisral loan. I just stumbled on this thread and I did be glad if anyone can be of help so I can also apply too. Thank you

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans

Or

https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhousehold
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 8:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
idirect:
Hello Good People,

Can someone please help me confirm which of these two sites below is that actual one to apply for this Nisral loan. I just stumbled on this thread and I did be glad if anyone can be of help so I can also apply too. Thank you

https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/HomeLoans

Or

https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhousehold
The second link is to apply for the recent loan.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by oxiide22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
idirect:
Hello Good People,

noninterestlendingtcfhousehold
this

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.