Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (624248 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bigdadson:

Please I have my reference number how do i accept?
Check my reply to someone up there

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2021
I think Nirsal deliberately refused to send the link to accept the loan to reduce the number of applicants, if you can go out of ur way to accept it fine but if u did not accept it within sometime the loan will be automatically rejected
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
hardeyeanc:
Are they the one that will assign vendor or you will choose a vendor that sells the items u
wanna get and provide invoice from dt vendor and the money would be disbursed to the vendor while you go and take the goods? Please I need clarity
they will be the one to assign a vendor to you, and money will be disbursed to the vendor
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mayor21:

https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhouseholdofferletter/TCFNI8781449

Copy the link, you see that number after TCFNI? Delete it and put yours there and try
the link keeps going blank
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by susolzik(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
OssyMalik:
the link keeps going blank
It's same here.
The link keeps on getting blank.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bigdadson:
I think Nirsal deliberately refused to send the link to accept the loan to reduce the number of applicants, if you can go out of ur way to accept it fine but if u did not accept it within sometime the loan will be automatically rejected
Exactly my thought
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
The link really worked for me, I saw the offer letter.
My vendor is in Abuja.
I don't like this type of loan.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Omotoshondos: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thanks, it worked for me.

The agreement ehn...
Mayor21:

https://nibloans.nmfb.com.ng/noninterestlendingtcfhouseholdofferletter/TCFNI8781449

Copy the link, you see that number after TCFNI? Delete it and put yours there and try
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omotoshondos:
Thanks, it worked for me.

The agreement ehn...
I wish I had my reference number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
I have been refreshing the page and it keeps going blank.

Nigeria wahala sef... i give up

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
is there no way to get the reference number?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
There’s no need to go further then. The NIRSAL number isn’t connecting. Before they reply sef on their social media pages na wahala

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 4:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
Guys abeg help ,I was approved of 750k but I was seeing another 25% making it around 942k ....I don't understand all this ,I don't want to accept what will put me in trouble tomorrow
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Omotoshondos: 5:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
They will send you the link having your reference number.

I just got my link with the reference number tho I already edited the previous link shared earlier here before getting mine.

Mayor21:

I wish I had my reference number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuleimanKano(m): 5:47pm On Sep 17, 2021
Gcool2:
Guys abeg help ,I was approved of 750k but I was seeing another 25% making it around 942k ....I don't understand all this ,I don't want to accept what will put me in trouble tomorrow
I guess a whole lot of us who applied for SME got 750k.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omotoshondos:

I just got my link with the reference number tho I already edited the previous link shared earlier here before getting mine.

Yea, they've sent
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 7:21pm On Sep 17, 2021
Finally, I have accepted the offer after another message was resent cheesy

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2021
Omotoshondos:

Please how can one get his reference number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mayor21(m): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
I've received the second message, seems they resent only to people in SME category
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
This non interest facility is extortion, how can you add 25% as profit and you are saying is a support. The normal tcf with 5% interest is even more beneficial as one will get the money directly to his account. But this nib you might end up getting substandard products or even the vendor can cheat u since you are not paying him directly. I will not accept it unless we are not repaying back because it'll pain us in the long run when its payback time.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SuleimanKano(m): 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 8:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
Mayor21:
I've received the second message, seems they resent only to people in SME category

When please
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Gcool2(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Bigdadson:
This non interest facility is extortion, how can you add 25% as profit and you are saying is a support. The normal tcf with 5% interest is even more beneficial as one will get the money directly to his account. But this nib you might end up getting substandard products or even the vendor can cheat u since you are not paying him directly. I will not accept it unless we are not repaying back because it'll pain us in the long run when its payback time.
just my thought....this arrangement no make sense at all,but please what does that profit mean..I don't understand.shebi it has no interest.what is the profit doing there
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ndenzo(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2021
GhettoBwoy:
Someone that helped facilitate my nirsal loan said I would pay him 100k when the 450k drops in my account he said that's the payment for helping me out fascilitating the nirsal covid19 loan

PLEASE LINK ME UP WITH THE GUY
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2021
Nkemella:
The link really worked for me, I saw the offer letter.
My vendor is in Abuja.
I don't like this type of loan.
have you contacted your vendor? What did he say?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by olamoses75(m): 3:34am On Sep 18, 2021
Is there anyone that was assigned to one EBEOSI LTD in Lagos?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Xbolmax: 5:18am On Sep 18, 2021
Na wa ooo this life no balance ooo
Applied for NYIF since last year
Applied for Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) COVID19 ( house hold) since the beginning of this year
Even the recent once non interest

No offer from all of them
Naso life be...?

And we go dey shout one Nigeria
Na God go punish all of them for that nirsal
Anyways, no Lele

5 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Teetee777: 5:50am On Sep 18, 2021
Gcool2:
just my thought....this arrangement no make sense at all,but please what does that profit mean..I don't understand.shebi it has no interest.what is the profit doing there
they called it profit because it is a non-interest loan. they do non-interest loans according to the Islamic perspective.
they called it mudaraba (business )in Islam if you approach a bank that you want to buy goods, the bank will approach a vendor who is selling particular goods you want to buy, the bank will buy the goods in their name and sell them to us through the vendor and put their profit on it.
if the bank issue the said amount directly to us, it is called a loan and the amount charged on it will call interest, so Islam is against interest

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by edrys(m): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2021
olamoses75:
Is there anyone that was assigned to one EBEOSI LTD in Lagos?

Yes. I have looked up there website but I am not sure they sell what I intend buying.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Acidosis(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2021
Teetee777:

they called to profit because it is a non-interest loan. they do non-interest loans according to the Islamic perspective.
they called it mudaraba (business )in Islam if you approach a bank that you want to buy goods, the bank will approach a vendor who is selling particular goods you want to buy, the bank will buy the goods in their name and sell them to us through the vendor and put their profit on it.
if the bank issue the said amount directly to us, it is called a loan and the amount charged on it will call interest, so Islam is against interest

So at 25% profit, the bank will sell a N1000 worth of noodles to a client for N1250?

Anyone accepting the terms of this loan will have himself to blame. Prepare your mind to get scammed with substandard and overpriced goods by both NIRSAL and vendors.

Mind you, you're accepting these terms before you see any item. So there's no room for inspection.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Teetee777: 8:28am On Sep 18, 2021
Acidosis:

So at 25% profit, the bank will sell a N1000 worth of noodles to a client for N1250?

Anyone accepting the terms of this loan will have himself to blame. Prepare your mind to get scammed with substandard and overpriced goods by both NIRSAL and vendors.

Mind you, you're accepting these terms before you see any item. So there's no room for inspection.
on normal circumstances, you suppose to provide vendors for them, but this one, i suspect fool play, the one i did with jaiz bank, i provided my own vendor to them, after verified the vendor they transferred the required Amount to the vendor.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by agbarahk(m): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2021
How do I know or get update of my loan application from Nirsal micro finance bank. Pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.