Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (622674 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mykcool:

Try and chat with your vendor via page on Google map, They respond. There's an icon to message them there.
okay
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Omotoshondos: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2021
My vendor @Ebe Osi has refused to answer or return calls, chat. Tried about 2 contacts and also email.
Nkemella:
okay
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Zeus1905(m): 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hi guys pls, Is the Covid-19 disbursement true?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SirLanko1: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
Omotoshondos:
My vendor @Ebe Osi has refused to answer or return calls, chat. Tried about 2 contacts and also email.

The Ebeosi guy called me this night to send my name and email, when I sent he sent me email that I should sign the invoice and send it back with my BVN print out. I don't understand all this. Nirsal is just toying with our details. How do I confirm this is real or fake. Though it has my address and the item I asked for but it still don't sit right with me.
1. I am in Abuja, Ebeosi is in Lagos.
2. The item I asked for was 3, the Ebeosi only write one of the item for the price of the three items. That's so much more than the price I put there. How can you be selling something of 200k for 500k?

Please I don't understand this stuff.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by successpeter: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Zeus1905:
Hi guys pls, Is the Covid-19 disbursement true?

He's my vendor but i haven't heard from him
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by successpeter: 8:50am On Sep 29, 2021
SirLanko1:

The Ebeosi guy called me this night to send my name and email, when I sent he sent me email that I should sign the invoice and send it back with my BVN print out. I don't understand all this. Nirsal is just toying with our details. How do I confirm this is real or fake. Though it has my address and the item I asked for but it still don't sit right with me.
2. The item I asked for was 3, the Ebeosi only write one of the item for the price of the three items. That's so much more than the price I put there. How can you be selling something of 200k for 500k?

He's my vendor but I haven't heard from him
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by gudluckgreat(m): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2021
OssyMalik:
Finally, I have accepted the offer after another message was resent cheesy

Is your vendor close to you?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
gudluckgreat:

Is your vendor close to you?
my vendor is at Abuja. I am still finding it difficult updating my prices though. Page 5 keeps going blank. Dunno what to do again
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 12:24am On Sep 30, 2021
SirLanko1:

Pls just ignore them. Don't sign anything.
The whole thing just dey vex me . Ebeosi is my vendor. Fortunately I am stuck at updating my items to make it 500k and I see that as a blessing. I really don't want to deal with this vendor.
This is a loan for God's sake. We are paying back.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by successpeter: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Has anyone been able to get is goods from EBEOSI VENDOR in Lagos
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2021
SirLanko1:

I will advice you don't take this stuff. This whole thing doesn't make sense to me, vendor will over inflate the prices, thinking it's government money meanwhile you that's repaying the money do not even have a choice to negotiate price of check quality.

You expect me to take up things sold at inflated contract price without choice and I'm supposed to repay it. Now they're demanding personal classified detail like BVN.

All of this doesn't make sense in any way. Just give the owner of the loan his money. After all they will repay either ways. God forbid I do this kind of gamble.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2021
How many people have collected something from their vendor either in cash or kind? How did you go about it? Are you satisfied with the whole process? Details please if any. Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Valentinooo: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Me I am still wondering how Ebeosi that is into electronics and groceries sale will help me to handle the purchase of battery cage and point of lays.

This whole thing is bullshiit to me.

If they bring substandard/rubbish items to me, I will reject them immediately.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Bigdadson: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
Valentinooo:
Me I am still wondering how Ebeosi that is into electronics and groceries sale will help me to handle the purchase of battery cage and point of lays.

This whole thing is bullshiit to me.

If they bring substandard/rubbish items to me, I will reject them immediately.

I was impressed by the action of one of the vendors in kano, what he did was if he doesn't have what you need he will simply ask youto go and look for someone who sells what u need and bring an invoice then he will transfer the money to them and you go and collect your goods

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Valentinooo: 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bigdadson:

I was impressed by the action of one of the vendors in kano, what he did was if he doesn't have what you need he will simply ask youto go and look for someone who sells what u need and bring an invoice then he will transfer the money to them and you go and collect your goods

That is how it should be. I am the one that know what I want not they bringing anything they feel like. As if they want to help me to pay

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Khisagye(m): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
SirLanko1:

I will advice you fill the form and send back to him. Had same experience, we had a serious debate with my vendor but at the end I decided to accept the offer, fill the form, signed the agreement and submitted my bvn and NIN on Monday. I was elated to received the alert of my approved amount Yesterday (Wednesday).
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tikkykay: 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khisagye:

I will advice you fill the form and send back to him. Had same experience, we had a serious debate with my vendor but at the end I decided to accept the offer, fill the form, signed the agreement and submitted my bvn and NIN on Monday. I was elated to received the alert of my approved amount Yesterday (Wednesday).
How much did you receive?
What's the name of your vendor?
Your advice is kinda risky if vendor is greedy
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Khisagye(m): 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
tikkykay:

How much did you receive?
What's the name of your vendor?
Your advice is kinda risky if vendor is greedy

INFRADEV
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khisagye:

Who paid you? Vendor or Nirsal?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Khisagye(m): 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
peeps4u:

Who paid you? Vendor or Nirsal?

INFRADEV NIG LTD is a vendor
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SirLanko1: 8:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khisagye:

That's good news. Did you see your vendor one on one or you send them the documents? If yes, did they ask you to submit your bank details?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
Khisagye:

Sorry to bother you further, did you negotiate for cash payment or you just got it paid to you?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 11:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Please has anyone been able to reach out the vendor below? Thanks

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ausproxi(m): 2:08am On Oct 01, 2021
How can I get my reference number
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nkemella: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2021
[quote author=OssyMalik post=106327725]Please has anyone been able to reach out the vendor below? Thanks [/quot
He is my vendor, but the number is not going. They are into household items and logistic.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Monpelo: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by smithj01: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Khisagye:

same vendor I was given but his number is not going through. please can you help out, sent you a pm. thanks...
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Khisagye(m): 3:43pm On Oct 01, 2021
smithj01:
same vendor I was given but his number is not going through. please can you help out, sent you a pm. thanks...

You can't reach him on phone, you would be sent an invitation sms when ur turn reaches
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by successpeter: 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
Did anyone notice that vendors details has been removed from acceptance letter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by OssyMalik: 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2021
successpeter:
Did anyone notice that vendors details has been removed from acceptance letter
yes I noticed it yesterday. It’s likely we might be paid directly from NIRSAL. I just pray so. The vendors are thieves. I also noticed that my vendor African logistics has deleted a site where it stated that they are vendors for NIRSAL

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 01, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by smithj01: 10:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
Khisagye:

You can't reach him on phone, you would be sent an invitation sms when ur turn reaches
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.