Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623071 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Elineska: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2020
Anasko:
For those applied for SMEs have u been called? because my friend was called from Nirsal and answer some questions from them.
When was your friend called??
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Arewa wife comes and read oo

What I read from some of these Facebook pages was that they might reduced the amount they will approve to applicants so that the money can go round. What I am not sure of is if they will approve those of us who didnt get email confirmation.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by phantom24: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
Anasko:
For those applied for SMEs have u been called? because my friend was called from Nirsal and answer some questions from them.
when did he applied?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2020
Anasko:
which day abeg
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2020
Anasko:
When did he apply please? because we are earnestly waiting for approval both for SMEs and households (june applicants) kiss
Anasko:
When did he apply please? because we are earnestly waiting for approval both for SMEs and households (june applicants)
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2020
ArewaWife:

What I read from some of these Facebook pages was that they might reduced the amount they will approve to applicants so that the money can go round. What I am not sure of is if they will approve those of us who didnt get email confirmation.
grin grin

That email mean nothing,,no worry
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by B1GG: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2020
shocked

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by ArewaWife(m): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin

That email mean nothing,,no worry

You are soo sure?
Anyways I applied for another member of my family who got the email. My plan is to join the two money together. So let's wait and see. By next month they should start answering june applications.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2020
shocked shocked
B1GG:
shocked
shocked
B1GG:
shocked
What? That's Good.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2020
citizenjim:
shocked shocked shocked What? That's Good.
cheesy
citizenjim:
shocked shocked shocked What? That's Good.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Anasko(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2020
phantom24:
when did he applied?
just recently when the household option finished then he opted for SMEs
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2020
Anasko:
just recently when the household option finished then he opted for SMEs

Are you sure scammers are not plotting to milk him?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2020
ArewaWife:

too much negative energy you carry around. pessimist spotted

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 7:06am On Jul 28, 2020
ArewaWife:

What has email confirmation got to do with approval?

Some people with pessimistic attitude sha

3 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by kelechi50: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2020
Please can someone educate me on SME loan process
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by CaSttLe(m): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
Arewa wife talks too much sha. Only she has and hears all the little little gossip abt the loan. Madam if u don't have verified info abeg zip it. She will soon come and cry that we are attacking her. Madam calm down o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tubolancer(m): 8:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Serious alerts is going on......

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2020
tubolancer:
What do you mean?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by chuksvoice: 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Something interesting happened yesterday. I was among those that received part payment of the approved loan amount, so I decided to visit Nirsal branch and told them I wanted to check my account balance but don't know my account number. So I was asked to provide my BVN to check the account which I did. After checking my balance, I was told there was no money in my account, so I asked the person that attended to me to help me write my account number, which he did. But to my greatest surprise, after like 20 mins the remaining balance was sent to my account, I thought it was a joke, but it's was real. So I will advise those with similar experience with mine to try out what I did and see if it would work for you too

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by stacyadams: 1:57am On Jul 29, 2020
tubolancer:
grin grin

Walai serious alerts grin.. na April people dem still dy attend to...people plenty o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Mzkaykush(f): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2020
I was part of the people that applied in April I just got approval on Monday when should I be expecting the payment

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by trevolady(f): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2020
Mzkaykush:
I was part of the people that applied in April I just got approval on Monday when should I be expecting the payment

Bro,nobody is here to give a sure answer,we're all in the same shoe! I'm tired of seeing this type of question here every time.

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tubolancer(m): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mzkaykush:
You are lucky, just exercise patient, you will get your cash.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by essay007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Mzkaykush:
April? when will they now answer us Junites? cry

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2020
essay007:

April? when will they now answer us Junites? cry
We heard that we Junites would start getting approval end of July/early August. Any latest news to that comment?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by StrictlyStreet: 4:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
If your loan was approved sometime in June and you have not been credited, abeg use original charger take charge your phone, because the kain alert wey go hit your phone go shock you. This na public service announcement.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by tubolancer(m): 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2020
StrictlyStreet:
If your loan was approved sometime in June and you have not been credited, abeg use original charger take charge your phone, because the kain alert wey go hit your phone go shock you. This na public service announcement.
This one get as e be, can you please expantiate.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by pholar(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by citizenjim: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
pholar:
Alert for my loan just dropped this afternoon. Approved on 9th June.
congratulations!!! shocked
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Elineska: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2020
StrictlyStreet:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.