Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Corona Virus Victims Narrate What They Are Passing Through And How It Feels - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Victims Narrate What They Are Passing Through And How It Feels (237 Views)

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Burnt victims transported in a bus without any medical (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Victims Narrate What They Are Passing Through And How It Feels by Nancy250(f): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2020
As corona virus pandemic is spreading quickly all over the world, we have gathered information from those who are having the virus or who had the virus. They shared their experiences and how it feels. Read out

Leon Chase (Victim)

Hi! Unlike a lot of people you’re hearing from on here, I have actually tested positive for Covid-19. I was most likely exposed on March 3rd, became ill about a week later, and just received my official test results today, March 17th.

Coronavirus feels like the most devastating flu I have ever had. Intense bouts of fever, alternating with the kind of chills that, even with three sweaters on, make your teeth chatter uncontrollably. I’m “lucky”, relatively speaking, because my temperature never went higher than 102 degrees Fahrenheit, but even then, it felt like my body was burning up. Plus, a general feeling in my head that I can only describe as “heavy” or “flu-ish” that makes every movement and activity feel like a massive chore.

A few days later, I developed a very annoying dry cough. But again, I am lucky because there have been no chest pains or breathing problems.....

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/corona-virus-victims-narrate-what-they.html]

Re: Corona Virus Victims Narrate What They Are Passing Through And How It Feels by Engrgreg231(m): 10:25am On Apr 22, 2020
ThankGod you survived it congratulations

(1) (Reply)

How To Continue Looking Younger Every Day (step-by-step Guide) - MUST READ / Covid-19: Loss Of Smell Is A More Reliable Sign Of Coronavirus / In Less Than 10 Days HG Products Kill And Disconnects My Fibroids From The Roots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.