Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (46880 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launch Military Satellite Into Space(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
Can you tell me why America went to war with Iraq?

If i recall properly sm1 was running his mouth about having nuclear weapons and attacking the us and blabla and he got served.

If Saddam had kept his mouth shut and not raised suspicions nobody wud have attacked Iraq. Bt since they didn't find any nuclear weapons they now say America was after their oil. Lol ok

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

The bases are not to attack them bt safety of the region. Iran isn't the only country in the region. They most coexist peacefully.
Safety my Ass. America Attacks Iraq, attacks Afghanistan, Attacks Syria, Attacks Yemen. From those Bases and you call that Safety. Thank God Iran has started bombing those Bases.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Omotaday:
Iran no dey gree. The money they should have used to cater for their citizens.

I don’t blame them, too many enemies around. Saudi, Israel, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, US, Jordan.
Please, they are not iran enemies. Instead, they are nations that have experience or witness iran terror in their own land.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by kayjay69(m): 9:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well stated. If the US launch precision strikes against Iranian satellites in space, Iran will also launch same at US satellites in space, it's really that simple.
dermmy:

Why would the yanquis shoot it down? They have their own sats in space. Well anything can happen during wartime but for now they have no right to shoot it down. The outer space belongs to no country under the international law of the outer space so every nation is free to place anything up there except weapons of mass destruction.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
correction please. Trump said Shoot down not sink.
if them shoot down no be sink remain?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
This news sweet me die.
no be only you
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
Safety my Ass. America Attacks Iraq, attacks Afghanistan, Attacks Syria, Attacks Yemen. From those Bases and you call that Safety. Thank God Iran has started bombing those Bases.
You guys should be careful about what you point out. All the nations you mentioned, obtained stability due to america intervention. Dont say what you are not sure about.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mightymanna:

Iran too are looking for regional dominance, they want to annihilate Israel, subjugated Jordan Syria, Yemen, UAE, Qatar and destroy Saudi Arabian government to take over mecca and medina
drop fact to backup your claim or else you're a liar
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by salford1: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

wait i think nigeria have one launch during obasanjo regime

where it is ?
The one that was launched on our behalf in far away china built by Chinese engineers. Last we hear was that it got lost in space grin
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by niyidenrele: 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
dermmy:

Exactly. Sanctions or no sanction they are hell bent on advancing their military capability. The country has good scientists only God knows how far they would have gone without these crippling sanctions.
..Had good scientist my foot ,or are backed by the superforces of Russia..

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:

Why did Iraq attack Kuwait? I'm sure u remember me tell us.

Why didn't America attack Afghaninstan? Al-Qaeda

Why Syria? ISIL

Yemen? Saudi intrests perhaps

The bases are for peace keeping.

Why did Iraq attack Kuwait pls
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
kemicalreact:
Go back to history school, stop disgracing yourself online. undecided

Disgracing myself for having an opinion, people can be plainly stupid.
again, the Iranian ayatollah regime started in the 70s
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
drop fact to backup your claim or else you're a liar
it seems you dont pay attention to persia history( please read about persia, then you will know what he meant).. It is even documented in the ''300'' epic.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
maasoap:

I think you're making mistake here. This is a country that rejected offer of help from the USA when her fight against covid-19 reached the peak. They fought covid-19 partially successfully without USA assistance. Today, their citizens are back on the streets. Now, take a look at the mighty USA, look at what the same virus is doing to them.

Are you sure? Because the last time UK impounded Iranian vessel for carrying crude oil against international sanctions, Iran also seized UK vessel and its crew in retaliation. Do you think they would have achieved that if their military capabilities are just like that of Nigeria? There are some things to be proud of about your country, her military capabilites and technological advancement are two of them. Many American citizens are arrogant simply because they knew that no country can match their military capabilities in today's world
Straight to the point

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Chicastle: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
dermmy:

Whenever Israel does things like this people would shout. Israelis are God's people, God bless Israel this and that but if Iran does the same thing it becomes a problem. As long as America continues its hostility towards Iran the country would feel compelled to defend herself.

Iran sees America and its western thugs as threat and a nuclear armed foe like Israel in the region will only make the country to go on the defensive. Iran is not out there to bully any country project like this has kept America and other hostile actors from invading the Islamic republic. They will continue to advance their military programme to defend themselves.

From another perspective view, American do not in any way naturally hates Iran. Meanwhile, remember that the United states specifically hates TERRORISM "

and this Islamic nation has bunch of terrorists groups sponsored and any Terrorist must go down according to United states law not here where the same Terrorists are give presidential pardons

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by salford1: 9:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

43% of # NASA scientists are Iranian
according to the space magazine, 43% of NASA scientists are Iranian including two women.
some of them are :
Proffessor Mohammad Jamshidi , internal programm manager of NASA Space station
Firuz Nader , Executive manager at Mars NASA Space Station
Hamid Berenhi , member of scientists of NASA space station
Qasem Asrar,NASA Space Station Board Member
Kazem Omidvar,Member of scientists of NASA's space station
Reza Qaffarian,Engineer of Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA space station
Proffessor Parviz Moein,Head of Central Research Institute of the University of NASA
Proffessor Samad Hayati,NASA Space Station Board Member
Abdolhamid Karimi, works on space missiles in NASA
Dr Moqhadam(female) works on radars in NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
# Tourism # Persia # Travel # tradition # Culture
# Tourists
Jan 30, 2017 · Public · in Timeline Photos
View Full Size · Send as Message · Find Support or Report Photo
Write a comment...
Comment
Attach a Photo · Mention Friends Like React Comment Share
At some point before the crash of crude oil, the Canadian oil industry was dominated by Iranians. I respect their engineers no be small. All I can say is that there Engineering schools are top notch.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Why did Iraq attack Kuwait? I'm sure u remember me tell us.

Why didn't America attack Afghaninstan? Al-Qaeda

Why Syria? ISIL

Yemen? Saudi intrests perhaps

The bases are for peace keeping.

Why did Iraq attack Kuwait pls
These folks just ended up being ignorant of clear knowlege. Allow them be cos they wont want to learn.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by salford1: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

And saint Iran doesn't sponsor more terror Plsss.
Their terrorism is child's play when compared to the ones from the house of Saud. cheesy
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Perocom(m): 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
dermmy:

Whenever Israel does things like this people would shout. Israelis are God's people, God bless Israel this and that but if Iran does the same thing it becomes a problem. As long as America continues its hostility towards Iran the country would feel compelled to defend herself.

Iran sees America and its western thugs as threat and a nuclear armed foe like Israel in the region will only make the country to go on the defensive. Iran is not out there to bully any country project like this has kept America and other hostile actors from invading the Islamic republic. They will continue to advance their military programme to defend themselves.

They have the right to so do, they're a sovereign nation. But my reservation is whether they will be mature enough not to use their military might to wide out everyone perceived as an infidel when a religion fanatic become their supreme leader in future.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 9:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Ignoramus!

Ori e baje shocked

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
salford1:

Their terrorism is child's play when compared to the ones from the house of Saud. cheesy

I disagree. Saudi issues are mostly Shia and Sunni Muslim issues.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by treatise: 9:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
dermmy:

What about Hezbollah, militias in Iraq, other terror groups armed and financed by Iran?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Empiree: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
basilico:
The Yankees will shoot down that satellite down
African slave. U must be CHRISTIAN
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eborty:
it seems you dont pay attention to persia history( please read about persia, then you will know what he meant).. It is even documented in the ''300'' epic.
let me educate you on something that they did not told you in that 300 movie you watched, Iran and Iraq are a shite Muslim and other Muslim country including Israel are Sunna and guess what sunnah Muslim dislike Shite that was where there fight originate from on that issue of Persians trying to control Other Arab country it happened very well in the ancient time that even the "Crusaders" fought to claim land even in the Arabian world, who are the "crusaders" they're Christian soilders from Rome fighting for religion, power and land...

The Roman Catholic were the Crusaders..

If Nigeria were buoyant then I belive they will also fight for lands

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

Stop talking trash. Check the ratio of the deaths and their population, u will see that as per the ratio of deaths, Iran is far above US. US is almost 400m people.
shior Trump ass licker
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by salford1: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

I disagree. Saudi issues are mostly Shia and Sunni Muslim issues.
You think?
I am not a Muslim but due to the nature of my education and work career, I have been around lots of people from Saudi(Core Sunni) and Iran(Core Shia). I know the ones that would likely chop my head off if I get i run into a problem with the two.. grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Kubernetes: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
niyidenrele:
..Had good scientist my foot ,or are backed by the superforces of Russia..

Are u suggesting Iranians aren't capable of creating their satellite and ICBMs?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 10:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
let me educate you on something that they did not told you in that 300 movie you watched, Iran and Iraq are a shite Muslim and other Muslim country including Israel are Sunna and guess what sunnah Muslim dislike Shite that was where there fight originate from on that issue of Persians trying to control Other Arab country it happened very well in the ancient time that even the "Crusaders" fought to claim land even in the Arabian world, who are the "crusaders" they're Christian soilders from Rome fighting for religion, power and land...

The Roman Catholic were the Crusaders..

If Nigeria were buoyant then I belive they will also fight for lands
Can you kindly and deligently tell us who are those persia in today's era or modern day..?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 10:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eborty:
Can you kindly and deligently tell us who are those persia in today's era or modern day..?
Iran are Persians so what?

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by nokatakata: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
1stola:

This one must be mistaken me for his father?

Have you exhausted your prescription?

Book Haram cow, you will be bombed into pieces soon. I hope your father isn't a member too, ya'll will be sent to hell where your 72 gay virgins are waiting to tear up your a.ss
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Azmanaty: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
shior Trump ass licker

Iran shit guzzler
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
Iran are Persians so what?
Well, there is no point trying to enlighten you, when you have this knowledge already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education / Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos / Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.