Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (46841 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launch Military Satellite Into Space(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:24pm On Apr 26, 2020
Online Toxious gases removal system, Imported from India(No chance of such systems will be made in iran in next 50 years)
[img][/img]
Efewestern:

Remove China, France and India from Iran and it will be like Yemen? Are you kidding me? In the middle east, Iran in the least country with foreign experts, the economy is ran by Iranians unlike Kuwait, Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Iranians are very educated, one of the highest literacy level in the region. Situations are dire due to crippling sanctions, this we all know, but Iranians enjoy basic amenities than most citizens in African countries including Nigeria.

Who is talking about corruption? We all know the mullahs aren't saints, but so far they have done so much despite being disadvantaged.

You keep mentioning High-end tech equipments, why not tell us the equipments they import so we can verify, If I tell you Iran's jets are flying coffin, you can easy verify that, not making some vague claims.

Attached is a random picture of traffic in Tehran, if you zoom you'd see some cars I sent earlier.

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2020
Tehran main square, Another image, Tell me where are those cars?

Efewestern:

Remove China, France and India from Iran and it will be like Yemen? Are you kidding me? In the middle east, Iran in the least country with foreign experts, the economy is ran by Iranians unlike Kuwait, Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Iranians are very educated, one of the highest literacy level in the region. Situations are dire due to crippling sanctions, this we all know, but Iranians enjoy basic amenities than most citizens in African countries including Nigeria.

Who is talking about corruption? We all know the mullahs aren't saints, but so far they have done so much despite being disadvantaged.

You keep mentioning High-end tech equipments, why not tell us the equipments they import so we can verify, If I tell you Iran's jets are flying coffin, you can easy verify that, not making some vague claims.

Attached is a random picture of traffic in Tehran, if you zoom you'd see some cars I sent earlier.

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:

Are you saying every street in Iran should be filled up with cars like the first picture Efewestern posted? And by the way do you watch news have you seen Iran on BBC, Aljazeera, CNN and the rest?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
One of the Petrochemical complex installed was an Indian Company, iran can dream in for 100 years, DCS Hot Redundant system (Rack and card redundancy), I was there on Learning project assignment (While i was studying Engineering In India) by my University (University had Collaboration for various Industries)., Sulfur removal machines were from Ingersoll Rand (made in France)

Efewestern:

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
See again, 99% are late 80s 90s Design Iran Khodro or few new Peugeot.
dermmy:

Are you saying every street in Iran should be filled up with cars like the first picture Efewestern posted? And by the way do you watch news have you seen Iran on BBC, Aljazeera, CNN and the rest?

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:
See again, 99% are late 80s 90s Design Iran Khodro or few new Peugeot.

But the cars I'm seeing in that picture you uploaded are cool cars though not all. You don't expect everyone in Iran to be rich, modern societies are class societies stratified along classes. Rich and poor, the haves and have nots. So you don't expect every car in every country to be of luxury.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:

Did you really expect those cars to be all over the place? these are recent productions, it was during the early 2010's did automobile industry in Iran start fixing airbags and making changes and improvement on designs on their cars. Even at that, the pictured on this image doesn't look like cars produced in the 80's but mid 90's and early 200s's.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us how Indians and Italians are the ones running Iran's economy. I love learning new things.

rationalhuman:
Online Toxious gases removal system, Imported from India(No chance of such systems will be made in iran in next 50 years)

Is this the high tech equipment you kept saying? grin
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
They are horrible, Inefficient and by no mean you can compare them with modern cars,Except there are some lower end Pugeots are available. Motorbikes are crzed over there, They are Crazy about Bajaj and TVS Motorbikes (Not the same models what we see in this continent) What i learn is that, Iran is nothing, There industrial capabilities are nothing if the day China, India, France completely stops trade and supply. That is what US wants.

dermmy:

But the cars I'm seeing in that picture you uploaded are cool cars though not all.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
I dont argue too much, i just expressed my views, BTW yes that is high tech product, That has Quad redundant control system, Ask anyone from Control System Engineering Background and that you will realize.
Efewestern:

Did you really expect those cars to be all over the place? these are recent productions, it was during the early 2010's did automobile industry in Iran start fixing airbags and making changes and improvement on designs on their cars. Even at that, the pictured on this image doesn't look like cars produced in the 80's but mid 90's and early 200s's.

I'm still waiting for you to tell us how Indians and Italians are the ones running Iran's economy. I love learning new things.

Is this the high tech equipment you kept saying? grin
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2020
They have High end Bajaj and TVS motobikes, Here is yellow Bajaj Pulser NS, But due to Currency devaluation they are very expensive in iran.
I clicked while eating an Iceream.
dermmy:

But the cars I'm seeing in that picture you uploaded are cool cars though not all. You don't expect everyone in Iran to be rich, modern societies are class societies stratified along classes. Rich and poor, the haves and have nots. So you don't expect every car in every country to be of luxury.

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 2:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:
I dont argue too much, i just expressed my views, BTW yes that is high tech product, That has Quad redundant control system, Ask anyone from Control System Engineering Background and that you will realize.

So Turbines, Heat Exchangers, Centrifugal Pumps, Giant Fractionating column produced by Iran's indigenous companies like Machine Sazi Arak aren't high-tech too?

Just like every nation, they import certain equipments they don't produce, saying without India or France, Iran would have turned to Yemen is BS.

A little research on Iran's petroleum industry will reveal so many equipments needed are produced locally by various indigenous companies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26, 2020
A heat Exchanger can be made of two simple Pipe tubing in one container(Anyone can make that), another Heat exchanger can be Cryogenic (Except US, Germany, Japan, France, India, China) no one else makes them also there are High Pressure TF to Gas Exchangers which no one in Iran makes, Same for Fractionating column, Connects some trays and you make them but when it comes to Striping Design based Fractionating colums again Iran imports them. Attached is the image of HP TF Gas Excahnger, Iran can dream of it.
Efewestern:

So Turbines, Heat Exchangers, Centrifugal Pumps, Giant Fractionating column produced by Iran's indigenous companies like Machine Sazi Arak aren't high-tech too?

Just like every nation, they import certain equipments they don't produce, saying without India or France, Iran would have turned to Yemen is BS.

A little research on Iran's petroleum industry will reveal so many equipments needed are produced locally by various indigenous companies.

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 2:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Frac Column with Striping Tray and Intermediate vapor recovery system, Imported in Iran (Image during site installation)

Efewestern:

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Pitch Recycling Plant (Patented by an Indian and British Joint venture),Imported in Iran This is just before the Trump again sanctioned iran.

Iran is definetly better then any country in this continent, But It is nothing infront of big Players like US, Japan, India, Germany, China etc.

Any of the above stated nation can cripple Iran (If they want too), Their Industrial capacity, Capabilities dwarfs what Iran can even dream of.

Efewestern:

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:
A heat Exchanger can be made of two simple Pipe tubing in one container(Anyone can make that), another Heat exchanger can be Cryogenic (Except US, Germany, Japan, France, India, China) no one else makes them also there are High Pressure TF to Gas Exchangers which no one in Iran makes, Same for Fractionating column, Connects some trays and you make them but when it comes to Striping Design based Fractionating colums again Iran imports them. Attached is the image of HP TF Gas Excahnger, Iran can dream of it.

Iran doesn't need Cryogenic heat exchanger for anything, so if it's only being produced by US, Germany, Japan, France, India and China, it doesn't change the fact that they don't import that, they use the locally manufactured ones, some years back Iranian researchers even produced a type of nanofluids that highly improve efficiency of the locally made heat exchangers used in oil refineries and other large chemical processes.

We have being talking about the oil and gas industry, that's not the only sector in Iran, Turbines, heavy diesel engines Etc are also high end equipment produced in Iran.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Efewestern:

Iran doesn't need Cryogenic heat exchanger for anything, so if it's only being produced by US, Germany, Japan, France, India and China, it doesn't change the fact that they don't import that, they use the locally manufactured ones, some years back Iranian researchers even produced a type of nanofluids that highly improve efficiency of the locally made heat exchangers used in oil refineries and other large chemical processes.

We have being talking about the oil and gas industry, that's not the only sector in Iran, Turbines, heavy diesel engines Etc are also high end equipment produced in Iran.

You forget to add jet engine,Iran is one of few countries that design band manufacture jet engine.Less that 10 countries have that capacity.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:
Pitch Recycling Plant (Patented by an Indian and British Joint venture),Imported in Iran This is just before the Trump again sanctioned iran.

Iran is definetly better then any country in this continent, But It is nothing infront of big Players like US, Japan, India, Germany, China etc.

Definitely, Iran is no where near big players like US, Japan, China Germany and India, but in the region, they are one of the big player, also we need to consider the fact that despite been under crippling sanctions, they have made significant technological and scientific growth.

As for India, Iran is more developed and has a better standard of living, India only has more industries than Iran.

Any of the above stated nation can cripple Iran (If they want too), Their Industrial capacity, Capabilities dwarfs what Iran can even dream of.

crippling Iran will come with a big price no one is ready to pay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
crippling Iran will come with a big price no one is ready to pay
Same thing was said for Iraq look what happened to Iraq, It was bombed to ashes, Saddam was killed. Its just matter of time and few global supports.

Iran is a kid trying to pretend as an adult. China needs its energy and cant trust American allies for Oil supply, That is why it is protecting Iran.

From Fake Wooden replicas of Naval Ships, Tanks made of Styrofoam, and did you forgot Morphed image of Fighter airplane?. Iran has done in past thus it does not have credibility. Its not even able to make Ventilator for current crisis, while all the name you mentioned US, Japan, India, Germany, China makes their own ventilators.

Very Important Point to Remember any country that Does not posses "ThermoNukes + ICBMs+ Own Satellite Navigation System + Nuclear Submarine(Boomers) + SLBMs" is on mercy of USA and Its allies, Iran has none and it can be send to Stone age. That is why you will not see any US(NATO) attack on Russia, India and China. This is how world works.

Efewestern:

Definitely, Iran is no where near big players like US, Japan, China Germany and India, but in the region, they are one of the big player, also we need to consider the fact that despite have been under crippling sanctions, they have made significant technological and scientific growth.

As for India, Iran is more developed and has a better standard of living, India only has more industries than Iran.

crippling Iran will come with a big price no one is ready to pay.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:
crippling Iran will come with a big price no one is ready to pay
Same thing was said for Iraq look what happened to Iraq, It was bombed to ashes, Saddam was killed. Its just matter of time and few global supports.

Iran is a kid trying to pretend as an adult. China needs its energy and cant trust American allies for Oil supply, That is why it is protecting Iran.

From Fake Wooden replicas of Naval Ships, Tanks made of Styrofoam, and did you forgot Morphed image of Fighter airplane?. Iran has done in past thus it does not have credibility. Its not even able to make Ventilator for current crisis, while all the name you mentioned US, Japan, India, Germany, China makes their own ventilators.

Very Important Point to Remember any country that Does not posses "ThermoNukes + ICBMs+ Own Satellite Navigation System + Nuclear Submarine(Boomers) + SLBMs" is on mercy of USA and Its allies, Iran has none and it can be send to Stone age. That is why you will not see any US(NATO) attack on Russia, India and China. This is how world works.

Iran actually made ventilators and other COVID-19 kits.

I know you'd mention Saddam, Saddam's case was different, Saddam wasn't a good general, he couldn't even defeat Iran despite him having all materials needed to win and Iran being disadvantaged and broke. His people got tired of his adventurism that when America invaded, his generals went home leaving some loyalist to do some shooting.

Iran is a different ball game, if any country makes any attempt to attack, Iranians will quickly rally behind the mullahs and you know what that means, you have 80million peeps to contend with.

Allies/Base/interests of the invader in the region will be bombed to the ground, Iran has showed us how precise her missiles are.

Sending foot on ground will be an impossible task, Iran has a very rough terrain, Saddam barely moved pass the border town when he was pushed back. limited airstrikes do not win wars, we have seen that in the current battle in Yemen, the 2006 Lebanon war and other battles.

China do not protect Iran, Iran's strategies is the reason no nation dares attack the republic, with different militias spread across the region, any attempt to strike will see the middle east boiling and you know what that means to the world economy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by AlhajaChinyere: 7:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Ori e baje shocked

Your village head
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Elpacino481:
Sorry, didn't check my mails. lemme check it
Since you are one of the intelligents of NL, I'm trying to make friends with you. There's something I wanna hear from your own view. I'm still learning how to mention you in the thread
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 8:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
dermmy:

Help us with your intelligence in my thread abeg
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by bigfish3k: 8:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Elpacino481:
So, why does the US need Biological weapons Labs in the first place?
They have it because they can handle it and it has been proven over the years that they can handle it. They are using all those for experimental purposes. You can see from their contributions to inventions worldwide

Once they discovered the disadvantages of such biotechnology they rallied the world for a non proliferation of such weapons that can destroy mankind.... So what is wrong in this approach?

They trust themselves with it because they are the inventors but they don't trust how others will handle it as can be seen with this Corona virus
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:41am On Apr 27, 2020
Efewestern:

Iran actually made ventilators and other COVID-19 kits.

I know you'd mention Saddam, Saddam's case was different, Saddam wasn't a good general, he couldn't even defeat Iran despite him having all materials needed to win and Iran being disadvantaged and broke. His people got tired of his adventurism that when America invaded, his generals went home leaving some loyalist to do some shooting.

Iran is a different ball game, if any country makes any attempt to attack, Iranians will quickly rally behind the mullahs and you know what that means, you have 80million peeps to contend with.

Allies/Base/interests of the invader in the region will be bombed to the ground, Iran has showed us how precise her missiles are.

Sending foot on ground will be an impossible task, Iran has a very rough terrain, Saddam barely moved pass the border town when he was pushed back. limited airstrikes do not win wars, we have seen that in the current battle in Yemen, the 2006 Lebanon war and other battles.

China do not protect Iran, Iran's strategies is the reason no nation dares attack the republic, with different militias spread across the region, any attempt to strike will see the middle east boiling and you know what that means to the world economy.

That guy really underestimates Iran. Even the US is wary of Iran's military options. Saudi with all the latest hitech fighter jets and military hardwares from British and American military is still battle small Houthis even under total blockage. It is Iran that you want to attack. Let them try it please
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:43am On Apr 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Since you are one of the intelligents of NL, I'm trying to make friends with you. There's something I wanna hear from your own view. I'm still learning how to mention you in the thread
. I didn't see your mail. I've sent you one. Do check please
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:45am On Apr 27, 2020
bigfish3k:

They have it because they can handle it and it has been proven over the years that they can handle it. They are using all those for experimental purposes. You can see from their contributions to inventions worldwide

Once they discovered the disadvantages of such biotechnology they rallied the world for a non proliferation of such weapons that can destroy mankind.... So what is wrong in this approach?

They trust themselves with it because they are the inventors but they don't trust how others will handle it as can be seen with this Corona virus

like bombing innocent Vietnamese with chemical and bio weapons abiy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by bigfish3k: 6:24pm On Apr 27, 2020
Elpacino481:
like bombing innocent Vietnamese with chemical and bio weapons abiy?
That was war and its targeted at a particular country
Tell me the country that covid 19 laboratory mistake is targeting?
Can you imagine that your china's. Laboratory mistake is targeting the whole world

So tell me which is better off - - china's Corona virus laboratory mistake or America's Vietnam War
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:52am On May 03, 2020
bigfish3k:

That was war and its targeted at a particular country
Tell me the country that covid 19 laboratory mistake is targeting?
Can you imagine that your china's. Laboratory mistake is targeting the whole world

So tell me which is better off - - china's Corona virus laboratory mistake or America's Vietnam War
Show me the Chinese Corona laboratory
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by bigfish3k: 11:01am On May 03, 2020
Elpacino481:
Show me the Chinese Corona laboratory
At wuhan

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.