Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (46873 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launch Military Satellite Into Space(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by LasgidyPort: 8:07am On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
Yes it is affecting every country but US has the highest casualties and counting. Are you aware over 2000 people died of the virus yesterday in the US?

Azmanaty:

Stop talking trash. Check the ratio of the deaths and their population, u will see that as per the ratio of deaths, Iran is far above US. US is almost 400m people.

You are wrong. He is not talking trash.

Iran has it better with covid-19 than the US even with the population difference.

Iran has 80m people
US has 320m people (which is approx 4 times that of Iran).

Stats as at today 25th April, 2020

Corona Infection
US = 920,000
Iran = 88,000

Corona Deaths
US = 52,000
Iran = 5,500

With the above, if you calculate them per equal ratios, the US is twice worse-off than Iran with covid-19.

Infact, it's just a small margin, otherwise the US would have been 3 times worse-off.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by sulaak(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2020
RTSC:

Some of their best brains are in America, exiled by conservative Islam.

They would have been another India if not for Islam.

Iran current industrial capacity can compete with India despite world economic sanction.

80,868 MW
Iran's nominal electricity generation capacity which stood at 80,311 MW at the beginning of the current Iranian year (March 21, 2019), has currently reached 80,868 MW.1 Jul 2019

Iran's power generation capacity to exceed 85GW by March 2020

https://energycentral.com/news/iran%E2%80%99s-power-generation-capacity-exceed-85gw-march-2020

35 million tons
Iran's current steel production capacity stands at 35 million tons per year, Deputy Minister of Industries, Mining and Trade Jafar Sarqeini said recently.21 Jan 2020

'ISMC 2020': Iran Pushing Ahead With Steel Development Plans
https://financialtribune.com/articles/domestic-economy/101823/ismc-2020-iran-pushing-ahead-with-steel-development-plans

2 million cars
Nowadays the domestic Iranian automotive industry is estimated to have a yearly nominal production capacity of 2 million cars. It employs more than 1.5 million people (directly and indirectly) making up for 12% of the countries workforce.15 Nov 2016

FOCUS ON AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY IN IRAN - EuroTriade
https://www.eurotriade.com/hr/focus-automotive-industry-iran.html

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Imagine the audacity you have saying Muslims control Spain? Is that not a bloody taqiyya? Tell me how your horse riding head cutting prophet Muhammad propagate Islam from inception, Read your holy Qur'an and see for yourself all the battles fought by your robin hood styled prophet is what? Stop lying and see the plain truth before your eyes even the definition of Islam does not implies what you guys said it is, what is peaceful about a religion full of jihadist and terrorist alquada, Hezbollah, Isis,boko haram and all yet you Muslims always deny the plain truth. You want me to send a link in which you will surely rubbish and deny
All i ask is if you have any link or article that show Muslims forcing people to convert in Spain during Islamic rule,please post it.I am not here to defend boko-haram or alqaida.Just back your basely accusations with facts.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by AKALAMAGBO: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
ModestGal:

Where you got it wrong is thinking America loves you, they are all the same, only intrested in their selfish interest. Non of them love Blacks or Africans except the BLACK Americans, may God bless them for me, sometimes I cry when I see how much they love Africans and Speak up for Africans.
Why I love Africa is because Africa remain the best continents that love these people unconditionally, we treat them like goddess when they are in our towns, please read history, it shows we are the most human, but their atrocities made us turn against them. We gave them land, foods, etc(again, read history), which is actually a good thing to treat visitors/strangers with Love, its naturally in our African culture and that's why they were able to capture us and maltreated us. And yet, Americans, and UK will claim to be the best humanitarian, isn't that hypocrisy?
Yes, America treats you right today, but its not natural to them, some people fought for those things, and its the black Americans, they were unrelenting warriors. And intermarriages made lots of whites join them. Most of those things you benefit today ere the result of actions of some people. And overall, its still for their selfish interest that they issue citizenship to foreigners that give births there etc. I'm tired of typing abeg

Now ask yourself again, which of all the countries aforementioned above by the guy can do what America has done to blacks, no matter how little it is in terms of humanitarian services. Did you read so many news about how China are treating blacks? Irans, Chinese and Arabs and the worst set of people in the world. Argue with the ancestors, if you know how they are toying with your fellow Nigerians in those Arab and Asian countries, you won’t come here spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ZeusP(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Developmen
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ZeusP(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2020
Development

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2020
RTSC:

It was the rise of conservative Islam that made many of their good people to flee the country and put the country on a war path with the west.

Iran of the 70s was free like a western country and was friends with America.
Yes you are absolutely right, but issues start springing up when they declared themselves an Islamist republic state. Ever since then terror has became their hubby, and also wiping Isreal from the map was their Destinyed legacy till date. Now i wonder, why some individuals are so misleaded and confuse in glamouring this particular islamic nation.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

All i ask is if you have any link or article that show Muslims forcing people to convert in Spain during Islamic rule,please post it.I am not here to defend boko-haram or alqaida.Just back your basely accusations with facts.
You guys really don't have shame at all. Is spain your only concern..? What happen to the thousands of videos being uploaded by your brethens, killings innocient man, woman and children(news, youtube, facebook etc).? All round the world up the have been burning of churches in islamic states or are you not aware..? Or the multitudes of legendary singers bringing your brethen act to light( singers like michael jackson, steve wonder, fela kuti, bod marley, lucky dube etc. I pity you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Heffalump(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Stop displaying your ignorance Nigeria does not have a military satellite. The ones we operate are used for geographical purposes e.g mapping, weather forcast and to some extent communication . What Iran just launched is a military satellite that gives her ability to gather intelligence and boost the precision of her missiles, a move that is making America uncomfortable now.

U.S. secretary of state Mike Pompeo has complained about it and he is trying to lobby the UN to take action. You are the one thinking it's never a big deal Iran now has the power to spy on any country from the outer space and the good news is the outer space does not belong to any country under the international laws of the outer space any country is free to put anything up there except weapons of mass destruction.

Iran is a terrorist nation and they support every act of terrorism. They will NOT succeed even with 20 military satellites in space. We should all denounce any country that is a threat to the world peace. If you ask me I believe Iran is not qualified for what they just did.

There are some countries that if they should acquire half of what the Americans have got, the whole world will be in shambles undecided

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Yes you are absolutely right, but issues start springing up when they declared themselves an Islamist republic state. Ever since then terror has became their hubby, and also wiping Isreal from the map was their Destinyed legacy till date. Now i wonder, why some individuals are so misleaded and confuse in glamouring this particular islamic nation.

Hear this since WW2, Israel has assassinated more people and carried out terror act than any other country in western world. Stop swallowing western propaganda if you call Iran a state sponsor of terror where do you put Israel, America and its western thugs and their arab cohort Saudi Arabia and FYI America and Israel carried out terror attacks in Iran during the Mossadegh era and they are still doing it to this day.

If you have problem with Iran proxies then I'm glad to tell you that's one of the best decision Iran has made in contemporary times, Iran has the ability to wage war on multiple fronts with those guys. You guys should get good books and read if you really want to be current.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
Heffalump:

Iran is a terrorist nation and they support every act of terrorism. They will NOT succeed even with 20 military satellites in space. We should all denounce any country that is a threat to the world peace. If you ask me I believe Iran is not qualified for what they just did.

There are some countries that if they should acquire half of what the Americans have got, the whole world will be in shambles undecided

Really? Well Iran is not out there to provoke or bully any country deterrence is all they need and they've achieved that. And the whole world is already in shambles as a result of U.S. aggression and warmongering or do you want U.S. to start wiping out every country with nuclear bomb before you believe the whole world is already in shambles under U.S. evil leadership.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
AKALAMAGBO:

Now ask yourself again, which of all the countries aforementioned above by the guy can do what America has done to blacks, no matter how little it is in terms of humanitarian services. Did you read so many news about how China are treating blacks? Irans, Chinese and Arabs and the worst set of people in the world. Argue with the ancestors, if you know how they are toying with your fellow Nigerians in those Arab and Asian countries, you won’t come here spewing trash.

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators, drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network.
Copied,this should help you
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
yom2:
are we arguing here? What have I said to warrant this ur response? Though am mindfull that lots of misguided teenagers are here. If u don't know the link between Iran and Persia go and study so that u can uncover the bigger dumbo . IDIOT !!!!!!!
you're the fool for saying the great Iranian country is not thousand years civilisation
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Fist off Persian empire are not the best scientist. 2ndly all the countries u mentioned all have smtn in common u failed to see. Poor or no humans right. Why do u think America is so powerful? They have the right ideology and system. All these countries ure play lovely dovy with don't love u!! Iran don't love u, China don't love u, India don't love u, North Korea don't love u. If u doubt go and live there freely and see if they won't send u to u ancestor b4 u know what hit u.

I don't know why u people support rubbish I the name of hate or rather ingratitude for a great that has delivered u from oppressive systems. Don't u like u freedom??

Or do u all want to be Persian slaves? Feeding their camels? Or Chinese slaves guarding their temples? MANY if u INGRATES fail to understand the only reason Iran, India, China, Saudi Arabia respect us blacks or other lesser countries is because of America!!!!!!

Y'ALL don't know that Continue to Romance ure potential slave masters ok.

As for me I LOVE America, they are not perfect bt God bless them a Billion Times.

Elpacino481
ModestGal
it is not a must people like what you like. You have your reasons for supporting so and so. We have our reasons. About deporting people. Please ask South American migrants coming to US. Among all those countries you mentioned. No country has committed atrocities killings and destruction in the whole world like your America.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
it is not a must people like what you like. You have your reasons for supporting so and so. We have our reasons. About deporting people. Please ask South American migrants coming to America. Among all those countries you mentioned. No country has committed atrocities killings and destruction in the whole world like your America.

America has made mistakes bt working to avoid a repetition. They have a system that works for u and about u. Don't romance oppressive nations pls. If any of those nations where like America u won't even be free to type on this platform expressing ur mind. It cud even be worse like serving Persian camels. A warning is enough for the wise.

America as imperfect as they are have done u a huge favour.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Heffalump(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Really? Well Iran is not out there to provoke or bully any country deterrence is all they need and they've achieved that. And the whole world is already in shambles as a result of U.S. aggression and warmongering or do you want U.S. to start wiping out every country with nuclear bomb before you believe the whole world is already in shambles under U.S. evil leadership.

Mr man I'm wasting my time and energy with you here. Your shameless belief and inclination already explains your background to me. I repeat, Iran will not succeed even with 20 military satellites in space.

Better go and kiss your Iran and their military satellite cum Nuclear missiles. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

I don't give a Bleep about Saudi. That's their business. My concern is America. Saudi is more conservative is what u shud say. On sponsoring terror it's not the government bt rich personalities and families.

Saudi supports terror, Iran supports terror so they are same. Us is after peace of the region or else they will keep destroying themselves. Full stop.

When Iraq attacked Kuwait I guess all of u were sleeping. Including Elpacino481 Bt when us attacked Iraq u all wake up.
So Iraq attacked Kuwait, Uncle Sam had to step in to bring peace to the region abiy? Imagine hypocrisy. America was just interested in Oil which Saddam threatened to take. So don't give me that bull crap about bringing peace to the region. Why didn't they bring peace when Iraq attacked Iran? Rather they supported Saddam with Chemical weapons to kill Iranians because They refused America a share of their oil. See American Interest in the middle East is just about the oil the region has. America doesn't give a bleep if the Arabs kill themselves (Case study Yemen). Despite UN saying the crisis in Yemen is the worst humanitarian crisis in the World America keep selling weapons to the Terrorist Monarchy of Saud. BabyKillers. AMERICA is just there in the ME to cause instability to the region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
bigfish3k:

The same way US has biological labs and can handle it fine because they are the inventors.

See what China has reduced the world to with their Corona virus because
copy copy China that you people are supporting that it has the right to also own theirs because US has - see what we are all suffering

If incompetent Iran mistakenly mishandles their nuclear weapon that you are supporting - then another world disaster will be certain
So, why does the US need Biological weapons Labs in the first place?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

America has made mistakes bt working to avoid a repetition. They have a system that works for u and about u. Don't romance oppressive nations pls. If any of those nations where like America u won't even be free to type on this platform expressing ur mind. It cud even be worse like serving Persian camels. A warning is enough for the wise.

America as imperfect as they are have done u a huge favour.

America only has a system that works for her and her western friends not Africa, or other parts of the world. The same America that toppled the first democratic leader in Iran and replaced it with a corrupt dictator now wants a democratic regime in Iran? Isn't that funny?

If they had let Iran alone that country would have maintained her democracy. But oil and greed won't allow uncle sam behave responsibly.

Look at their policy of regime change in Africa, central and South America. They were busy unseating democratic regimes that refused to be their puppets in these countries. Look at the fate of Salvador Allende of Chile that was toppled in a coup and replaced with Augusto Rusto Pinochet a brutal and corrupt dictator.

They unseated democratically elected Jacobo Arbenz Guzman of Guatemala because he expropriated the Agricultural sector that was being exploited by U.S companies and gave it back to the people. I don't have to discuss Africa here you should know that if you are current. I can write a whole book on U.S policy of regime change which is undemocratic and antithetical to what uncle Sam preaches.

Stop swallowing western propaganda and read books.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
So Iraq attacked Kuwait, Uncle Sam had to step in to bring peace to the region abiy? Imagine hypocrisy. America was just interested in Oil which Saddam threatened to take. So don't give me that bull crap about bringing peace to the region. Why didn't they bring peace when Iraq attacked Iran? Rather they supported Saddam with Chemical weapons to kill Iranians because They refused America a share of their oil. See American Interest in the middle East is just about the oil the region has. America doesn't give a bleep if the Arabs kill themselves (Case study Yemen). Despite UN saying the crisis in Yemen is the worst humanitarian crisis in the World America keep selling weapons to the Terrorist Monarchy of Saud. BabyKillers. AMERICA is just there in the ME to cause instability to the region

God bless you Elpacino i'll follow you now.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
Heffalump:

Mr man I'm wasting my time and energy with you here. [Your shameless belief and inclination already explains your background to me. I repeat, Iran will not succeed even with 20 military satellites in space.

Better go and kiss your Iran and their military satellite cum Nuclear missiles. Lol

What do you know?
What's in that your empty head? You are just rambling instead of you to demonstrate brilliance. You are not intelligent afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

America only has a system that works for her and her western friends not Africa, or other parts of the world. The same America that toppled the first democratic leader in Iran and replaced it with a corrupt dictator now wants a democratic regime in Iran now? Isn't that funny?

Look at their policy of regime change in Africa, central and South America. They were busy unseating democratic regimes that refused to be their puppets in these countries. Look at the fate of Salvador Allende of Chile that was toppled in a coup and replaced with Augusto Rusto Pinochet a brutal and corrupt dictator.

They unseated democratically elected Jacobo Arbenz Guzman of Guatemala because he expropriated the Agricultural sector that was being exploited by U.S companies and gave it back to the people. I don't have to discuss Africa here you should know that if you are current. I can write a whole book on U.S policy of regime change which is undemocratic and antithetical to what uncle Sam preaches.

Stop swallowing western propaganda and read books.

Did i say they were perfect NO bt they are still 10Times better than the nation's ure defending. Iran is not ur frnd, China is not ur frnd.

I don't know full details.of democratic regimes that America forced a regime change bt i know most are not recent and they are actions they have learnt from and trying to avoid repeating.

Im talking about America Now not 20 or 50 years ago. That's was a different dispensation with many things at play.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Did i say they were perfect NO bt they are still 10Times better than the nation's ure defending. Iran is not ur frnd, China is not ur frnd.

I don't know full details.of democratic regimes that America forced a regime change bt i know most are not recent and they are actions they have learnt from and trying to avoid repeating.

Im talking about America Now not 20 or 50 years ago. That's was a different dispensation with many things at play.

No America does not learn if they have learnt they wouldn't have invaded Iraq the blowback effect is still haunting them. They sacrificed 2trillions of dollar servicing the war in Iraq, killed over 600k innocent civilians, commited crimes against humanity and lost thousands of their troops. They didn't have a clear plan for post saddam Iraq sectarian conflict was the result of their foray into Iraq all in the name of oil and greed.

The Iraqi invasion was a plus for Iran, Iran seized the opportunity by cementing its influence in the country, what America is still finding difficult to deal with.

Their programme in Syria back fired again. Google "Timber sycamore" and educate yourself about Syria. Those guys America's CIA armed and trained to unseat Bashar Al-Assad later transmogrified into Islamic state. All in the name of oil.

They are about to make another mistake in Iran i pray they come back to their senses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

No America does not learn if they have learnt they wouldn't have invaded Iraq the blowback effect is still haunting them. They sacrificed 2trillions of dollar servicing the war in Iraq, killed over 600k innocent civilians, commited crimes against humanity and lost thousands of their troops. They didn't have a clear plan for post saddam Iraq sectarian conflict was the result of their foray into Iraq all in the name of oil and greed.

The Iraqi invasion was a plus for Iran, Iran seized the opportunity by cementing its influence in the country, what America is still finding difficult to deal with.

Their programme in Syria back fired again. Google "Timber sycamore" and educate yourself about Syria. Those guys America's CIA armed and trained to unseat Bashar Al-Assad later transmogrified into Islamic state. All in the name of oil.

They are about to make another mistake in Iran i pray they come back to their senses.

U are skillfully mixing truth with lies. Iran sre the saints. Nice lol

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by blacq2009(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

You've said it all. This successful launch is another evidence that shows that those sanctions have little effect on their military programme. Very soon America will start barking and calling for UN security council meeting on this latest launch from Iran.
Go Iran. I just love their resilience and bravery. Irsn: Defenders of Islam.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by blacq2009(m): 1:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
basilico:
The Yankees will shoot down that satellite down
How? That satellite is for intelligence gathering. They'll thwart their efforts from the roots.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

U are skillfully mixing truth with lies. Iran sre the saints. Nice lol

Pls point out the lies i have written up there. You have nothing to argue against Iran. Just tell us what Iran has done that has constitute nuisance to international order the way your god America and Israel have messed the whole place. How many country has Iran invaded, how many ethnic cleasing activity have they carried out they way your Israel is doing in historic palestine. Have you read how America weponised Iraq and helped Saddam gassed Iranians with chemical weapons during the Iraq-Iran war? You guys won't see this but when Iran makes advances in its defence it becomes a problem.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Hear this since WW2, Israel has assassinated more people and carried out terror act than any other country in western world. Stop swallowing western propaganda if you call Iran a state sponsor of terror where do you put Israel, America and its western thugs and their arab cohort Saudi Arabia and FYI America and Israel carried out terror attacks in Iran during the Mossadegh era and they are still doing it to this day.

If you have problem with Iran proxies then I'm glad to tell you that's one of the best decision Iran has made in contemporary times, Iran has the ability to wage war on multiple fronts with those guys. You guys should get good books and read if you really want to be current.

Guy, please be very careful. Now you mentioned being ok with its proxies, then you must be comfortable with the terror and killings. Well thats the bloodline. Now how many citizens of iran has the us deminished and how many us citizens has the us killed or kidnap..?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Guy, please be very careful. Now you mentioned being ok with its proxies, then you must be comfortable with the terror and killings. Well thats the bloodline. Now how many citizens of iran has the us deminished and how many us citizens has the us killed or kidnap..?

Go and sleep jare. You don't know what you are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Pls point out the lies i have written up there. You have nothing to argue against Iran. Just tell us what Iran has done that has constitute nuisance to international order the way your god America and Israel have messed the whole place. How many country has Iran invaded, how many ethnic cleasing activity have they carried out they way your Israel is doing in historic palestine. Have you read how America weponised Iraq and helped Saddam gassed Iranians with chemical weapons during the Iraq-Iran war? You guys won't see this but when Iran makes advances in its defence it becomes a problem.

We all know Americas atrocities as usual they never go unnoticed cos it's America bt like u said Iran are saints. Go and live there and see how they treat u then come back and preach here.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

We all know Americas atrocities as usual they never go unnoticed cos it's America bt like u said Iran are saints. Go and live there and see how they treat u then come back and preach here.

I don't have to be in Iran this is an intellectual argument about power players on the international stage. Who has done more harm to humanity through wars, regime change and greed and i believe Iran is not in that fold so Iran is a saint.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Daddysidhan: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Heffalump:

Mr man I'm wasting my time and energy with you here. Your shameless belief and inclination already explains your background to me. I repeat, Iran will not succeed even with 20 military satellites in space.

Most of the people supporting Iran on this thread are Muslims who hates America for not allowing Islamic jihadist to turn the world upside down, America is the line between their devilish and barbaric ideology and rest of the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education / Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.