Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (46883 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launch Military Satellite Into Space(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by DrMuzungu(m): 10:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
noisy45:

But Uncle Sam pressured Kim of North Korea to give up it nuclear weapons and ease the economy sanctions I taught Kim would take the bait but guyman took the young sisters warning never to do such.

Younger sister will soon take over from him smiley

Kim is probably insane, but not stupid at all. He knows that once his military might is gone, he is gone as well.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by peacemara54(m): 10:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Whyem15:
The yankees don't have the monopoly of anti satellite missiles and they have lots of sattelites to lose than Iran's single one.
Iran should do quick and launch more to concentrate on the most aggressive countries in the world.

Bro, is that your prayer?. Pls dont pray so. The only saving grace the world has is USA and may be some other developed countries or should we say; G6. If not for the tamings banning, restrictions and sanctions, iran would have started planning how to take out the world powers and nations would have be wiped out with that deadly Uranium, radioactive substance.

We Christian nations are so privileged because of Jesus who is in control if not, islamic countries has evil and terrible agendas.

Violence burns in their blood. They stand not for peace but force, wickedness and terror. Every islamic countries has it by nature. Just imagine... see the havoc wrecked by Al-quada, Al-shabab, ISwap and Bokoharam..

Is not a religion of peace but violence. See how ISIS are slaughtering human; Men, women and children. If you watch how young children of btw the age of 9month above are slaughtered, their heads hanged on the pole, you wont feel for any islamic countries.

America are so wise and intelligent. They new all what those islamic countries plans through their secret intelligence operated and supervised through high- tech gadgets and satellites. They wont go on the offensive if there is no provocation and before USA strikes, believe me, human life's endangered..

That satellite launched by iran, is for terror nothing more.
God help us.

The synopsis is; if you are not for islam, you are infidel and all infidel must be slaughtered and maimed. The basis of the cold war is religion nothing more.

But God is on the throne he wont allow those evil plans on the christains
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by SWORD419(m): 10:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
ignis:
Nigeria and African countries are still depending on land soldiers to carry outdated AK 47 and Torchlight to search and fight Boko Haram and other enemies. The Airforce jet is for presidential luxury.

See how countries are utilizing technology for security purposes. We are still very far behind.

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by pacespot(m): 10:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Imagine, Iran that can launch satellite into space USA wants to go to war with, the USA mainland is in range. I am sure this is not unconnected with recent threat from Trump issuing orders to USA military to shoot down Iranian boats harassing them.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by yom2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
dermmy:

Whenever Israel does things like this people would shout. Israelis are God's people, God bless Israel this and that but if Iran does the same thing it becomes a problem. As long as America continues its hostility towards Iran the country would feel compelled to defend herself.

Iran sees America and its western thugs as threat and a nuclear armed foe like Israel in the region will only make the country to go on the defensive. Iran is not out there to bully any country project like this has kept America and other hostile actors from invading the Islamic republic. They will continue to advance their military programme to defend themselves.
well the west are afraid that they may end up like the bokos. Power comes with responsiblity
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
bizzibodi:
Why launch satellite when Iranians are dying of hunger & corona ,d satellite Israel will soon jam & it lost in space.
The way Iran Jam US drone and brought it down safely. Una no dey think sha

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 10:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:

Iran shit guzzler
no matter how you praise USA and trump they don't recognise you guys and what you are agitating for

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by leksite120(m): 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
peacemara54:

Bro, is that your prayer?. Pls dont pray so. The only saving grace the world has is USA and may be some other developed countries or should we say; G6. If not for the tamings banning, restrictions and sanctions, iran would have started planning how to take out the world powers and nations would have be wiped out with that deadly Uranium, radioactive substance.

We Christian nations are so privileged because of Jesus who is in control if not, islamic countries has evil and terrible agendas.

Violence burns in their blood. They stand not for peace but force, wickedness and terror. Every islamic countries has it by nature. Just imagine... see the havoc wrecked by Al-quada, Al-shabab, ISwap and Bokoharam..

Is not a religion of peace but violence. See how ISIS are slaughtering human; Men, women and children. If you watch how young children of btw the age of 9month above are slaughtered, their heads hanged on the pole, you wont feel for any islamic countries.

America are so wise and intelligent. They new all what those islamic countries plans through their secret intelligence operated and supervised through high- tech gadgets and satellites. They wont go on the offensive if there is no provocation and before USA strikes, believe me, human life's endangered..

That satellite launched by iran, is for terror nothing more.
God help us.

The synopsis is; if you are not for islam, you are infidel and all infidel must be slaughtered and maimed. The basis of the cold war is religion nothing more.

But God is on the throne he wont allow those evil plans on the christains
When I started reading your post, I know u are dumb , but when I read further , I believe you're really dumber . especially when u mentioned All Qaeda and co, Goan educate yourself and drop your religious sentiment, America owns those groups u mentioned, they're their political thugs.
So America is your saviour and doesn't have evil agenda when they were busy bombing countries and kill thousands in Japan, .

If they were truly the world saviour, no merciful country will love to see another human distablize by crashing Iran's economy and making it harder for their citizens or by mocking them when Iran was battling with corona unknowingly to them that its still coming for them

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mightymanna:

Iran too are looking for regional dominance, they want to annihilate Israel, subjugated Jordan Syria, Yemen, UAE, Qatar and destroy Saudi Arabian government to take over mecca and medina

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by yom2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
Wow! You really follow international politics closely sir. Unlike some foolish Nigerians who just take the concocted stories the MSM give them. Iran is a 3 thousand year civilisation. They are a strong Nation. Look at the advancement in Science and Technology even under sanctions for 4 decades.
. Yes, are they not the ancient persians
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
hansomb:
Most people equate the Iranian to be the Arabs which is totally wrong. Iran has been a powerful country ( Persian empire ) for a long time. They have some of the best scientist in history like Ibn Sina ( Aveross) who developed the Al-gorithms which is the language of the computer without which the computer cannot communicate, people like Al Jabi who developed the al- Jebra equations and many more. If you see that the American government talks too much about something, there must be something very good in that thing e.g Huawei, the Chinese trade, 5g technology, North Korea Army, Iranian technology,
Indian chloroquine, crude oil b4 now, etc They always mention THREAT TO NATIONAL SECURITY, that's why they are very confused about this corona of a thing.
Please School them. Many here think it's about US vs Iran or religion. This is about a nation developing in all aspects even when hit by wicked sanctions for 40 years.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

43% of # NASA scientists are Iranian
according to the space magazine, 43% of NASA scientists are Iranian including two women.
some of them are :
Proffessor Mohammad Jamshidi , internal programm manager of NASA Space station
Firuz Nader , Executive manager at Mars NASA Space Station
Hamid Berenhi , member of scientists of NASA space station
Qasem Asrar,NASA Space Station Board Member
Kazem Omidvar,Member of scientists of NASA's space station
Reza Qaffarian,Engineer of Jet Propulsion Laboratory of NASA space station
Proffessor Parviz Moein,Head of Central Research Institute of the University of NASA
Proffessor Samad Hayati,NASA Space Station Board Member
Abdolhamid Karimi, works on space missiles in NASA
Dr Moqhadam(female) works on radars in NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
# Tourism # Persia # Travel # tradition # Culture
# Tourists
Jan 30, 2017 · Public · in Timeline Photos
View Full Size · Send as Message · Find Support or Report Photo
Write a comment...
Comment
Attach a Photo · Mention Friends Like React Comment Share
aaaah! Why do you have to disgrace that fellow like this now? � �

4 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

If i recall properly sm1 was running his mouth about having nuclear weapons and attacking the us and blabla and he got served.

If Saddam had kept his mouth shut and not raised suspicions nobody wud have attacked Iraq. Bt since they didn't find any nuclear weapons they now say America was after their oil. Lol ok
so it is right to kill thousands of people in Iraq based on somebody running mouth abiy? What happens to the 100s of spy satellite � the US has in orbit? What happens to the CIA intelligence apparatus? Can we safely say that these equipment and American Intelligence is rubbish? Like the 200 million dollars spy drone Iran shot down with its cheap Missile system.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Very old news
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eborty:
You guys should be careful about what you point out. All the nations you mentioned, obtained stability due to america intervention. Dont say what you are not sure about.
Hell yeah. I can see Iraq is Stable,, Yemen is stable, Afghanistan is stable, Syria is stable Libya is stable. What da Bleep are you smoking man?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
salford1:

You think?
I am not a Muslim but due to the nature of my education and work career, I have been around lots of people from Saudi(Core Sunni) and Iran(Core Shia). I know the ones that would likely chop my head off if I get i run into a problem with the two.. grin

I agree with u to only some extent. Yes international terror cos Saudi has the money or sponsors bt this may have nothing to do with the Saudi government itself bt certain personalities.

Iran on the other hand it is the government most times sponsoring terrorists.

Yes terrorists use the Saudi Shia ideology as basis for their crimes bt Saudi government distances itself from it.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Why did Iraq attack Kuwait? I'm sure u remember me tell us.

Why didn't America attack Afghaninstan? Al-Qaeda

Why Syria? ISIL

Yemen? Saudi intrests perhaps

The bases are for peace keeping.

Why did Iraq attack Kuwait pls
Why did Saudi attack Yemen?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
so it is right to kill thousands of people in Iraq based on somebody running mouth abiy? What happens to the 100s of spy satellite � the US has in orbit? What happens to the CIA intelligence apparatus? Can we safely say that these equipment and American Intelligence is rubbish? Like the 200 million dollars spy drone Iran shot down with its cheap Missile system.

Tech back then wasn't as advanced as now. I believe they did everything possible to confirm this b4 they attacked.

U didn't tell me why Iraq attacked Kuwait?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2020
salford1:

Their terrorism is child's play when compared to the ones from the house of Saud. cheesy
Don't mind them Hypocrites. Where were they when a prominent citizen was Gruesomely murdered in the Saudi Consulate in Turkey.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:59pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

I disagree. Saudi issues are mostly Shia and Sunni Muslim issues.
Kashoggi na Shia too abiy?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
treatise:

What about Hezbollah, militias in Iraq, other terror groups armed and financed by Iran?
Osama Bin Laden was trained by the CIA

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
Hell yeah. I can see Iraq is Stable,, Yemen is stable, Afghanistan is stable, Syria is stable Libya is stable. What da Bleep are you smoking man?
This shows your level of maturity and ideology.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
Asour:

I said they were/are not perfect. They are flawed.

All the greats are flawed. America is flawed. But it still stands that it's the greatest institution humanity has put up.

While you are at it please tell me the Country that never practiced slavery. Slavery still exists in its many forms even in Nigeria today. The scale and publicity of the practice is what's different.

Racism (while terrible) is a scapegoat. Prejudice in its many forms (Classism, Tribalism, Marginalization,Sexism etc.) is still rife around the world today.
You really need to read history. America is one of the countries that have done lots of harm in the world. Even Americans know this. Stop being an ass licker dear

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
ModestGal:

You really need to read history. America is one of the countries that have done lots of harm in the world. Even Americans know this. Stop being an ass licker dear
Please back up you comment, otherwise its false news.!!!
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 11:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
yom2:
. Yes, are they not the ancient persians
Please go and argue with your keyboard. No. You'll just become more ignorant. Let me help you. Go n study your Biology Dumbo

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

I agree with u to only some extent. Yes international terror cos Saudi has the money or sponsors bt this may have nothing to do with the Saudi government itself bt certain personalities.

Iran on the other hand it is the government most times sponsoring terrorists.

Yes terrorists use the Saudi Shia ideology as basis for their crimes bt Saudi government distances itself from it.
Saudis are one of the most oppressive country in the world, and they are nothing but a disgrace to Islam. Saudi has sponsored so many talibans in the interest for Islamic world domination and power.
Saudi have sponsored more terrorists than Iran. Iran is far more peaceful than the Saudis, who are hypocritically trying to dominate by sponsoring.
Read or shut up, don't say what you don't know abeg

3 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
Kashoggi na Shia too abiy?

"Mostly" i said. Iran kills their own citizens over protests and rights
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

Tech back then wasn't as advanced as now. I believe they did everything possible to confirm this b4 they attacked.

U didn't tell me why Iraq attacked Kuwait?
Always giving America excuses doesn't that make you a slave? Please tell me why Saudi Attacked Yemen?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
Eborty:
This shows your level of maturity and ideology.
what are you smoking please I need it. Lol
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Daddysidhan: 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Empiree:
African slave. U must be CHRISTIAN
Arab slave you must be a terrorist Muslims.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
jaxxy:

"Mostly" i said. Iran kills their own citizens over protests and rights
Saudi do far worse. And for the records Iran didn't kill it's citizens its terrorist supported by USA, and Saudi that kill protesters to make it look like the Government. Oh you think Kashoggi is the only citizen killed?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Elpacino481:
Please School them. Many here think it's about US vs Iran or religion. This is about a nation developing in all aspects even when hit by wicked sanctions for 40 years.
Exactly bro, many people do not actually know some truth because they don't read, their are some laws,treaties, conditions that would never make Africa level up with British countries and US even if we have the best people seating in the government. These laws/treaties/conditions have already been signed many years back, and that is why Africa countries will remain developing countries. We can never meet up with them until many of these things are reviewed.
This happens in many sectors, musical awards, film making, novel prices et cet ra. Until we wake up to see this reality, we would always be trying and yielding nothing. Once every 10years, they would throw awards to some musicians/actors,and they would start jubiliating whereas in truth, they can never be as good as some of our actors/musicians, imagine having to compete with them in their language and culture, let them try and compete with us in ours, then we will all see who has strength pass. I'm so happy for the black Americans, I'm sure they would be the one to save Africans, they read a lot more than us, just that it makes them become bitter. If Africans should start reading histories and all these treaties, we would be worst than the black Americans in bitterness, because we have been intentionally cheated, and fooled for years. I wish Africa would become great in my eyes, but its not possible. But with Education, there's hope. With 5g network, our eyes would widen and our great grandchildren will make things right. Our people need to read and read

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Gambian Soldiers Accused Of Looting Govt Properties After Jammeh's Exile. Photos / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education / Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.