Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k (11532 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years / "Washing Machine Should Be Banned In Nigeria Because It's Making Women Lazy"-man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by jellybabee(f): 7:42am On Apr 26, 2020
JEmma1:
Thanks, I would want to buy a brand new one
Alright Sir.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 26, 2020
I used this fuzzy logic top loader.

It's still packed in my house. Didn't actually enjoy it for long before I moved.

Checked the price on jumia and it's 125k.
Thought the price should be reducing by now as I bought it like 6 yrs ago. Around 65k.

Our currency is shit. All top loaders can operate manually

2 Likes

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Valto(m): 4:48pm On May 02, 2020
i want to buy an affordable strong washing machine as soon as possible, pls recommend any 7 or 8kg washing machine that consumes the lowest amount of water and can spin very well. thanks
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by naylor(f): 6:29pm On May 02, 2020
Valto:
i want to buy an affordable strong washing machine as soon as possible, pls recommend any 7 or 8kg washing machine that consumes the lowest amount of water and can spin very well. thanks
Hisense is good just as they said earlier on the thread and also from experience.

3 Likes

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Valto(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2020
naylor:

Hisense is good just as they said earlier on the thread and also from experience.
am considering this tokunbo LG 6kg wash spin and dry @80k

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by naylor(f): 6:37pm On May 02, 2020
Valto:
I'm not really a fan of tokunbo for electronics but if you must buy then make sure it's from a trusted seller.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Valto(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2020
naylor:

I'm not really a fan of tokunbo for electronics but if you must buy then make sure it's from a trusted seller.
ok. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by naylor(f): 6:41pm On May 02, 2020
Valto:
ok. thanks.
You're welcome.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by khatea: 10:27pm On May 03, 2020
JEmma1:

Are you able to get the contact..?

Sorry I just got it.

1 Like

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by JEmma1(m): 10:03am On May 04, 2020
khatea:

Sorry I just got it.

Thank you
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by OkoroPeugeot(m): 5:45am On May 08, 2020
Valto:

Where did you see this?
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Valto(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2020
OkoroPeugeot:

Where did you see this?

from a seller @ jiji.. i av bought it
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by OkoroPeugeot(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2020
Valto:
from a seller @ jiji.. i av bought it

I'm interested want to get something like that too.
Do you have a link?
How much did it cost for waybill?
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Valto(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2020
OkoroPeugeot:

I'm interested want to get something like that too.
Do you have a link?
How much did it cost for waybill?
#3000 from. lagos to bayelsa.. am yet to receive it due to lockdown delays on the road.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Katier00(f): 3:20pm On May 08, 2020
pcguru1:

See ehn I have this washing machine, I swear it amazes me how it literally dries it after washing and it washes well. My GF loves it because I hate washing , but now I wash clothes easily
same here too, the washing machine is very good
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by JEmma1(m): 3:50pm On May 08, 2020
Thanks for your advice.

I finally settled for Hisense 5kg washing machine, I got it on konga at N45,500.

It was delivered on Monday, and from Monday till date, I can tell you I've almost washed the whole house, the machine is strong, washes extremely well.

I'm really happy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Medunah: 4:02pm On May 09, 2020
JEmma1:
Thanks for your advice.

I finally settled for Hisense 5kg washing machine, I got it on konga at N45,500.

It was delivered on Monday, and from Monday till date, I can tell you I've almost washed the whole house, the machine is strong, washes extremely well.

I'm really happy
Nice......does it consume much water?

Can u send the link on konga pls?
I'm asking for the link cause there are different sellers
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Hoodbilonia: 5:47pm On May 09, 2020
Front load for the ajeh. Has hot wash and soak. Wash to white.asin pure white.
Top load for average. Does not have hot water capability
Manual user..soap,working hands and water. For the apako dem

1 Like

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by JEmma1(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2020
Medunah:

Nice......does it consume much water?

Can u send the link on konga pls?
I'm asking for the link cause there are different sellers

It doesn't consume that much water, it depends on the volume of cloths, the first day before I connected the water supply to it, I pureed in 20liters and it filled it halfway. I washed more than 20 shirts and trousers, and since then 20liters has been the highest volume of water Ive used.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the link to the seller anymore because the only one on his store has been sold.

And I also noticed that the prices had increased.

The only thing I have is the details of the order attached in the pictures

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Medunah: 12:27am On May 10, 2020
JEmma1:

It doesn't consume that much water, it depends on the volume of cloths, the first day before I connected the water supply to it, I pureed in 20liters and it filled it halfway. I washed more than 20 shirts and trousers, and since then 20liters has been the highest volume of water Ive used.

Unfortunately I couldn't get the link to the seller anymore because the only one on his store has been sold.

Oh alright, will just try other sellers then......
Thanks for the review!

1 Like

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by ojeysky(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2020
Valto:

I use this particular model though I bought mine new some 4 to 5 years ago, it's serving till date.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by OkoroPeugeot(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2020
Valto:
#3000 from. lagos to bayelsa.. am yet to receive it due to lockdown delays on the road.

Have you received?
How is it working?
Want to get something like that.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Valto(m): 10:06am On Jul 14, 2020
OkoroPeugeot:

Have you received?
How is it working?
Want to get something like that.
recieved it since, have not started using it yet. its a premium washing machine. go for it, if u have the funds.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Valto:
recieved it since, have not started using it yet. its a premium washing machine. go for it, if u have the funds.

Please what's sellers contact
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Superboss: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2020
JEmma1:
Thanks for your advice.

I'm really happy

Hello! Pls, does this Hisense spin dry very well?
Are there issues or findings you have since you have started using it?
I am considering buying this 5kg or 7.2kg size, but I am sceptical about Hisense washing machine.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by JEmma1(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
Superboss:

Hello! Pls, does this Hisense spin dry very well?
Are there issues or findings you have since you have started using it?
I am considering buying this 5kg or 7.2kg size, but I am sceptical about Hisense washing machine.

Is amazing, I'm still enjoying it, it spins perfectly. No issues at all
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Superboss: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
JEmma1:

Is amazing, I'm still enjoying it, it spins perfectly. No issues at all

Many thanks,
But, do u still spread ur cloth to d sun to dry?
It does consume power and water?
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by JEmma1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Superboss:

Many thanks,
But, do u still spread ur cloth to d sun to dry?
It does consume power and water?

Yes. You still need little sun light to dry it completely. I just have a dryer in my laundry where I speared my clothes I don't take them out.

Its power and water efficient.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Superboss: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
JEmma1:

Yes. You still need little sun light to dry it completely. I just have a dryer in my laundry where I speared my clothes I don't take them out.

Its power and water efficient.

Many thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Nissel: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2020
I used this fuzzy logic top loader.

It's still packed in my house. Didn't actually enjoy it for long before I moved.

Checked the price on jumia and it's 125k.
Thought the price should be reducing by now as I bought it like 6 yrs ago. Around 65k.

Our currency is shit. All top loaders can operate manually

Can I add water manually as in add water to wash and to rinse respectively?

1 Like

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Hazardfan1: 5:41am On Mar 20, 2021
JEmma1:

You added all the 20 shirts and trousers at once? And it washed all?

My 6kg scanfrost, highest number of clothes I've added at once is 5 or 6 shirts, what's the highest number of clothes to add at once...I really need a thread on this. Say a 5kg or 6kg machine for example.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by MJ01: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2021
saxwizard:
hisense 5kg

check local store..

i have been using it for a while now and no issues

I'd like a further review on this machine

Kindly reply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / Child Theft: Father Of Newborn Accuses Matron, Police Chief Of Conspiracy / Is It Compulsory For A Married Woman To Take On Her Husband's Surname?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.