Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k (11516 Views)

Should I Go Back To School Or Focus On My Fruit Biz. / 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years / "Washing Machine Should Be Banned In Nigeria Because It's Making Women Lazy"-man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by MJ01: 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
JEmma1:
Thanks for your advice.

I finally settled for Hisense 5kg washing machine, I got it on konga at N45,500.

It was delivered on Monday, and from Monday till date, I can tell you I've almost washed the whole house, the machine is strong, washes extremely well.

I'm really happy

Kindly review this machine further

I saw that the 5kg model on fouani (official store) is totally different

What do
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by saxwizard(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2021
MJ01:

I'd like a further review on this machine

Kindly reply

Still working

I am still enjoying it
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by JEmma1(m): 1:39am On Aug 12, 2021
MJ01:

Kindly review this machine further

I saw that the 5kg model on fouani (official store) is totally different

What do

Different in price you mean? I was at Fuani showroom at VI, the machine is now N63k lol.

That's Nigeria and inflammation for you. You have to go for it like that or look for other brands

1 Like

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by MJ01: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2021
saxwizard:

Still working

I am still enjoying it

Thanks a bunch boss
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by MJ01: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2021
JEmma1:

Different in price you mean? I was at Fuani showroom at VI, the machine is now N63k lol.

That's Nigeria and inflammation for you. You have to go for it like that or look for other brands

Okay this is what I saw at fouani

Thanks for the response

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by cyrilex: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Good evening everyone. Pls is anyone using polystar 5.7kg washing machine if yes how durable is it,and how many years warranty those it comes with.
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by essentialone(m): 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2022

This is the model, I wanted to buy the 200k type of washing machine but I was being cheap so bought this instead, I assumed it would just wash, I didn't know about the spinner, I was extremely shocked how well it dried the cloth after washing , it dries it so well that it can dry on the line less than an hour or in 30mins. Real value for money i swear and it washes so well. if it could iron clothes my life would be perfect.

Which is preferable now in July 2022?

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Trippledots(m): 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Please oh, valto and Op how are your items serving you now?

Valto, my RE brother, does that your model work well with an average inverter system?
Thanks
Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Valto(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Trippledots:
Please oh, valto and Op how are your items serving you now?

Valto, my RE brother, does that your model work well with an average inverter system?
Thanks
yes, works well. normal wash consume about 120 to 200w, then about 350w on highest spinning speed.
90° hot wash consumes 1800w.though i rarely use that function.

1 Like

Re: Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k by Damlesky(m): 3:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
Lol... Naija my country!!!
Three years later and the prices have more than doubled embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Married? / When Should A Lady Move Out Of Her Parent's House?? / The Fear Of Failure Could Become Failure Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.