Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

I'm Giving Out My Virginity To The Female Nairalander Who Will Buy Me This. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Giving Out My Virginity To The Female Nairalander Who Will Buy Me This. (2232 Views)

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Giving Out My Virginity To The Female Nairalander Who Will Buy Me This. by aadoiza: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
At least you will have been better than girls who sold their virginity for a bottle of Coca-Cola.

1 Like

Re: I'm Giving Out My Virginity To The Female Nairalander Who Will Buy Me This. by InfinityFabric: 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eminya:

Oboy, your virginity is definately a burden on you for you to loose it for lappy.
First of all, it's all a parody.
Secondly, it's not just a lappy. It's the only hot date in town. And it's a mark of a golden era.

If you know the kind of engineering that goes into the CPU alone, u won't say just a lappy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions As Little Boy And Girl In Popular Memes Hang Out As Adults / What Is Your Most Memorable Year, Since You Were Born? / Why Some" ladies wayward at youth & Change Locations wen its time to marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.