Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. (1561 Views)

No Hit No Single Yet This Musician Always Does Giveaways (pictures) / Dead Thread: Giveaways And Referrals / Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good day house!!, I tink we need a reform(for those who do give aways tho..) and here are my reasons. Pardon my diction deficiency please, schooled somewhere in the village.

Alright, a nairalander wil just wake up from his/her bed, get hold of his fon and d next tin he or she would tink of is how to make at least 5k from home on that day without plugging his system to a power source, without going about his normal activities which would fetch him or her the money legitimately BUT by creating a NEW NAIRALAND AKANT, creating a thread and start typing rubbish like...

...please help me am loosing it..(like loosing what exactly??)

...I tink i wil end it now after this..(End it na, who dey ho u down)

...my baby has not bn feeding well..( Call ur husband na, or baby dady, abi who follow prack u?)

...The little i saved i have exhausted in this lockdown( Like he had ordinary 2k before)

What pains me most the the manner at wich they do it..THE CREATION OF A NEW ACCOUNT, for them they are protecting their images..pls what image are u protecting??
It just like u want to beg me for something after coming across me on a road, and u re hooded, geeezzz nooooo. Before i can do anything for u, u have to unveil ursef.

Some wil even say if u need any confirmation, i wil give u my number and emails to trace me... nooooo. Did u give any of us here emails and numbers before being a Political, religious and tribal bigot??

What face are u protecting sef?? So u mean after using ur popular moniker to cause mayhem and confusion here and there,
Putting a well edited pics of urs on ur dp which would warrant u to create a thread like a confusionist just for guys to click on ur profile and see how clean and booty or freshy ur boobs are, U wil now come back to us in hood to beg for alms?? No naaahh, it doenst add up pls.

I dont even know the reputation u want to save self, is it the one u gathered here by ur tribalism, religion extremism, political bigotry or ur uncouth behaviour?!

Imagine someone like Zendra, abi na Xendra, after saying so many tins, i mean negative tins about men, would still come here in hood, telling us about her 2yr old daughter who has never bn fed for the past three days and asking for giveaways from same men she took as thorns.(guys i didn't say xendra is a feminist or a beggar o, na just example o)

Same with someone like Ilegendd, after showing us the expensive pots in the hotel where he serves, just to deceive us to believing him to b doin well, wil come in hood and b sayin his savings has bn exhausted (am not sayin ilegend is a beggar oo)

If u want to beg for alms, beg for it with ur main moniker, let people see u and have mercy on u, if u have bn a troll den be ready to b trolled but people wil still reason ur matter and it would b legit to dem, afterall, here is a faceless comunity na, dont come in unnecessary veil and b sayin u need a reputation.

And if u cant do dat cus of ur reputation, den get a real hood, clothe ursef with it and get ur ass to the street, get a truck and pick some condemned irons like the abokis, u wil b surprised about wat u would acrue in a month, by dat u hav successfully saved ur reputation.

Now u dont even knkw the real beggars from the coded ones,

Confusionists everywhere

8 Likes

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Bilabong(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin
The thing pain am well well

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Ussycool: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eyyah now Xendra will be like Jesus, this guy take this personal...

Illegend, no vex o, he is making an assumption.

Olawalebammie, I feel you die. Make I maintain clean sheet.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by budaatum: 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

If u want to beg for alms, beg for it with ur main moniker, let people see u and have mercy on u, if u have bn a troll den be ready to b trolled but people wil still reason ur matter and it would b legit to dem, afterall, here is a faceless comunity na, dont come in unnecessary veil and b sayin u need a reputation.
I agree. Though, one has the choice to alm hoodies or not.
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by SpyAC(m): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mr, I support this ur motion 100%

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
budaatum:

I agree. Though, one has the choice to alm hoodies or not.

Yea, more reason i dont give a dime.

Wen i first registered here, i saw one mumu guy recounting how he made some fortunes here and lavishing it in the bar with his niggas.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bilabong:
grin The thing pain am well well
See them.. na dem b dis

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by dingbang(m): 1:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ussycool:
Eyyah now Xendra will be like Jesus, this guy take this personal...

Illegend, no vex o, he is making an assumption.

Olawalebammie, I feel you die. Make I maintain clean sheet.

The tin dey vex me jare, na dat reputation they vex me pass and na dem abuse person pass with their main monikers

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by danielistics(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
People that create new account to seek relationship advice as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by danielistics(m): 1:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
After saying bad things about the opposite gender. Hypocrites.
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by MRosario(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
I support this you motion...
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Bilabong(m): 2:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See them.. na dem b dis

Them who...? Check my comments and ger ur records straight
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bilabong:

Them who...? Check my comments and ger ur records straight
Ohh, sorry bruhv
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Victornezzar: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by botrix(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Me I need help o,
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Lordsnipper: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Okay help me, this is my main moniker bammy. Even if it is 1k
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by xendra: 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
cheesy congratulations OlawaleBammie

if I tell you where I work you will beg me for moneygrin

but its too easy to find so I can't mention here, that's the luck you have

don't say things you don't know about people just to get attention and it will be well with you.

peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by xendra: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie Ussycool

by the way

you all need to follow Derick Jackson and learn how to treat women right, if everyman was like Derek there would be no relationship problems I swear,

it seems like I attack men more. but I attack women too, the problem is most relationship problems are from men but they just don't know it or their ego won't let them admit. follow Derick Jackson and learn a better way to a happier relationship.

I have a man, I am a feminist not that I hate men, I worship the ground a good man walks on but if you bring mediocre then don't expect to be treated like a king. that's why y'all hate me because that's what y'all do grin
Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 3:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
xendra:
cheesy congratulations OP

if I tell you where I work you will beg me for moneygrin

but its too easy to find so I can't mention here, that's the luck you have

don't say things you don't know about people just to get attention and it will be well with you.

peace

Heey guy, pls dont see it dat way.
I didn't mean to use some derogatory words against u and i wil never do.

I look around and realized that u re the most prominent person banishing males gender for now dat is why i made assumption using ur moniker for clearer comprehensiongrin

BTW, tell me where u work na..cool

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
xendra:
OlawaleBammie Ussycool

by the way

you all need to follow Derick Jackson and learn how to treat women right, if everyman was like Derek there would be no relationship problems I swear,

it seems like I attack men more. but I attack women too, the problem is most relationship problems are from men but they just don't know it or their ego won't let them admit. follow Derick Jackson and learn a better way to a happier relationship.

I have a man, I am a feminist not that I hate men, I worship the ground a good man walks on but if you bring mediocre then don't expect to be treated like a king. that's why y'all hate me because that's what y'all do grin
Peace.

I dont do dis gurl, no i dont ridicule women But i have my own ego as well.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Ussycool: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
xendra:
OlawaleBammie Ussycool

by the way

Peace.
Is Derick Jackson your man? I was expecting you to tell us to follow the foot steps of ur geee.
TAKE IT EASY WITH MEN. We are superior.
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ussycool:

Is Derick Jackson your man? I was expecting you to tell us to follow the foot steps of ur geee.
TAKE IT EASY WITH MEN. We are superior.

Following the footsteps of her geee may be a difficult task for me to do grin

A no b house help or PA oo cheesy
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Heey guy, pls dont see it dat way.
I didn't mean to use some derogatory words against u and i wil never do.

I look around and realized that u re the most prominent person banishing males gender for now dat is why i made assumption using ur moniker for clearer comprehensiongrin

BTW, tell me where u work na..cool
You know its very wrong to use false hypothesis to prove a point, especially when we have a very reliable and obvious specimen you can use.

Like who doesn't know great Davash that insults Nigerian ladies at will yet beg for alms from the same lady? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Ussycool: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

tongue
OlawaleBammie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 7:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:
You know its very wrong to use false hypothesis to prove a point, especially when we have a very reliable and obvious specimen you can use.

Like who doesn't know great Davash that insults Nigerian ladies at will yet beg for alms from the same lady? grin grin

Ariza wetin dey coronate na U pursue me reach here??

Ohh sorry i should have used davash222 who colected egunje from pocohantasgrin

Poor me i didn't remember him soon enof cool
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Papijay94: 7:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”.
After “ask me how”

Here is my WhatsApp Number. 08050273209
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by Davash222(m): 6:24am On Apr 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Ariza wetin dey coronate na U pursue me reach here??

Ohh sorry i should have used davash222 who colected egunje from pocohantasgrin

Poor me i didn't remember him soon enof cool
Learn to be useful to yourself and your community!
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by zicoraads: 6:53am On Apr 23, 2020
xendra:
OlawaleBammie Ussycool

by the way

Peace.
...your last paragraph...

How do you bring mediocre?
Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 7:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Davash222:
Learn to be useful to yourself and your community!
Yea, am on the learning curve, thanks for the advicegrin

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by xendra: 8:02am On Apr 23, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

hahaha that's your dumb ego again talking sh!t you don't know aboutcheesy

you better stay single cause you obviously will never be treated like a king only relationship problems and complaining upandan cheesy I see you are already good at it grin women aren't playing these days and ITK men like you only end up being used or killed. Idiot

1 Like

Re: My Take On Nairaland Giveaways And Alms Seeking. by OlawaleBammie: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2020
xendra:
hahaha that's your dumb ego again talking sh!t you don't know aboutcheesy

you better stay single cause you obviously will never be treated like a king only relationship problems and complaining upandan cheesy I see you are already good at it grin women aren't playing these days and ITK men like you only end up being used or killed. Idiot

Taaahhh!! which women aren't playing?? Dem boku, i mean women boku.

And madam, i dont usually complain in relationship, my style is unique, the moment i realise i cant cope with ur choking again, i indulge in social distancinggrin, cant let u come and infest me with ur virus grin

And to ur last sentence, hey madam, learn to b liberal with words and try to b economical with insult, wetin we carry wetin we troway?? what brings about killing and idiocy is what i dont know

The conclusion of the matter is... YOU WIL MEET UR WOMEN JUST EXACTLY HOW U BUILD HER, THE RESPONSE YOU GET FROM UR WOMAN IS THE RESULT OF HOW U TREAT IR HANDLE HER.. GAT IT!!??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Paŋts Dowŋ ‘chewiŋg’ Married Woman Right In A Church [WATCH] / Meet A Pastor Who Is A Polygamist. A Polygamous Pastor Who Advices Men To Learn / Battle Of The Nollywood Big Booties: Chika Ike Vs Onyii Alex (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.