Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,208 members, 7,957,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:15 PM

Letter To My Female Admirers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Female Admirers (249 Views)

Asking My Female Friends For 1k, See Their Response (pics) / Why Does My Female Superior Behave RudeTo Me . Should I React ? / My Female Boss Told Me To Strip Unclad In Front Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To My Female Admirers by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have become too old to be excited about admiration, so if you see me in a mall, or public place and you're smiling at me and I just avoid eye contacts with you, it's not pride but old age. 30 years of seeing the same bullshit gets exhausting and boring.
All I long for now is peace of mind, money and good few people who truly care about me. Dont expect me to be happy you're staring at me in public like I'm a teenage boy going through puberty, soon I will be married by Gods grace and I wont have time to look at anyone but my wife.
Hello to those who saw me today or will see me tomorrow, if you truly admire me as you're acting then please let me know that's what you're doing and who knows you may even be my future bride. I'm not proud i'm just old and unflattered by trivialities. One love

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Female Admirers by Zoeygifty: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
[b][/b]i'm just old and unflattered by trivialities.

Smiles. Sounds like me sometimes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus Took Away Romance / With NGN 1,000 You Can Earn NGN 200,000 In 3weeks / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.