Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83463 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by EmmaOgbu(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
My brother take heart.

But seriously, death by suicide is never the answer.
RIP.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Patrioticman007(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
What
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by kasim155: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
RIP bro. Nigeria jagajaga
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by AregbeFufu: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
angry
Lily livered afonja nerd.
I'm sure this afonja was on Nairaland having orgasms when soldiers invaded Aba, pounding his chest about how mighty the Nigerian army is, now small bullying and he has taken Awo's recipe angry
Afonjas,train your kids to be rugged not internet gladiators.
I am pained. cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Juanmike(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
All this Yoruba Sars, RIP to the dead

2 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Prechgold1180(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sars on the beat
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Endybest5050: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
MightySirKay:
SARS has done what they know how to do best. Our government has been playing ludo with the lives of every citizen since time immemorial. See how they cut short the life of a prospective young man. It's time for everybody to rise up and defend himself.

If the guy had posted vj or breast, he would have had a lot of retweets but because he didnt, he was neglected and not attended to till he decided to end it all. Nigerians need to get their prorities out and always check out on eachother.
I doubt any ill treatment from SARS made him commit suicide... Am sure if he was alive today he would have been able to explain why..

4 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Seetto: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
I will rather die than to commit suicide grin grin
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by temmietrizzie(m): 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
So sad... RIP to the young man..
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by OgaRico(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
I wish someone was close by and could have saved him from ending his life. If you never get encounter with SARS people you no go know how e bi.

7 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Unconquerable: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
What else is there to say about this contraption called Nigeria? May God comfort the bereaved and deal accordingly with the wicked.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by bolaji3071(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Seems I know this guy o.. Look like one of my secondary school mate in Abesan... Seyi?

GOD!!!!?

Let me go and confirm first

Modified :he is the one, God. The last time I saw him was during our valedictory service in ss3. May his soul r.i.p

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by airminem(f): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
lipsrsealed

K for Kyarri
Bvertar:
K
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Mrlouis: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by grandstar(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Even if he was a a yahoo boy, SARS have no business with them.

The problem with SARS is that they are underpunished for the "crimes they commit. They need to be dealt with an iron hand and the president seems indifferent.

6 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by asahnwaKC: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by airminem(f): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
sad

Bh for Boko Haram
buygala:
Bh
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by MansoryMX(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
asahnwaKC:
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though

He killed himself because they have destroyed his life, he is in debt from the money lost and carryover project alone can make you think of killing yourself. I literally cried reading this. God who did we offend in this country that once you are a young man doing well, looking good na crime you don commit. I have had my own experience from this people who called themselves SARS, They robbed me off 540k when they threaten of kee me, if not for my good friend who is member of the Nigeria Navy I opened up and he took up the matter and helped me dealt with and recovered my money, I would have died of depression like this young man. Sometimes it’s good to open up to friends if you can’t open up to your own blood.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by asahnwaKC: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
So he killed himself bcus they treated him wrong undecided ......I don't get it pls....RIP to your brother though.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Khunlay501: 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ok
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am leaving this county am realy so tired of this county
No security
No job
No food

May God help us our able leader are just deceiving us

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Mizwisdom(f): 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
The guy was depressed, anything can trigger suicidal thoughts afterwards. For instance, his girlfriend leaves, he fails an exam, your parent disown him etc. Depression is the real culprit, it's a silent killer. They should have sort clinical help once they noticed the symptoms in him. RIP, sorry
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Babapyro: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
This will start and end on social media as usual, rest on young boy ,it is unfortunate you come from a country with cowards as citizens who are too afraid to do the needful and are only interested in naked ladies and irrelevancies online.
I'm so sorry.

8 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by fuse88(m): 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
R.I.P to him,I just saw the tweet now,very sad
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by kingdeaddead: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Deejaygold:
G
I no say hunger dey worry you...person die you dey say make me come learn how to draw.Idiotic Anu like you....1k gbu yi there..Go and teach your village people...

3 Likes

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by idonhammer: 3:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
This Bastards keeps killing our young talents.

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by tillaman(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sad, It doesn’t have to end with Suicide but I hope you find rest! And I pray the officers involved meets worst fate
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Investmentfreak: 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2020

If everyone dies this way, Nigeria will soon be empty
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Asquare84(m): 3:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
So because SARS harrass him he decide to kill himself
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Mtola8: 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good day nairalanders. I've been an avid reader on this platform and I've seen the Goodwill of people on here. Please, I am in need!! I've no means to get money or foodstuff, Please any good Samaritan can ask for my account details. God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.