Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

#JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment (83461 Views)

18-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide Over JAMB UTME Score In Delta State / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by jojofola: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
if you are hungry. Send your account let me send you something. Maybe that will help you to stop foaming in the mouth. You are a very small boy sir. Cool down. If I reason your matter, you will leave naija. So relax

Na online dey give real life miscreant chance for plenty talk undecided
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Raphael007(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
This argument or theory doesn't hold water

Bro I need to talk to you please it’s between life and deaths
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by SamOyovwi: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na my boys go take care of you. Take your time
Jaqenhghar:

Look at this fool! Someine suffered a mental breakdown because of ill treatment you are here talking out yo ass. You are lucky I don't know where you are. I'll fúck you up. I dont care how big or strong you are.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Shattuck(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
When a police man approached me and and my laptop from me. I greeted him with politeness.
I later went to the police station with my receipt to collect it. The government is not treating them well. They are not payed well. Many of them are not happy. Use your jovial sense to talk to them playfully
the govt is not treating anybody well if you say because you are underpaid that's the reason for your hostility how about the millions of unemployed Nigerians who you extort atleast they have a job,I have had issues with them too,we need serious reform in nigeria, I understand you too

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by freemi(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eddygourdo:
post your school certificate here let us see. Only waec sir. Let's start with that.
u talk too much. I pity d pple arnd u
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by elchapoo: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
4ckyou:
Hello oga seun your front page lack news this days, no quick update and there are some major news that don't even enter frontpage, please do something about it, I had switch to ikeji blog to be getting update.

You just said what I have been observing .sometimes I will want to discuss a thread with my sister,her response will be ' that one na old news nah '.
It's annoying, an important thread will take 3. Days to one week before making front page.
They really need to do something about it urgently.

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by mumento007: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
adecz:

But is 'Forex Trading' not
a Yahoo Yahoo biZness ?

Though it doesn't warrant being
treated like hardened armed robbers.

You're such an illiterate, pls read about "forex trading" to rescue yourself from this stupidity so that you won't embarrass your family next time
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Asquare84(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
traihit:

No... because he went into debts amounting to thousands of dollars due to SARS harassment, because the experience couldn't leave him and weighed him especially as there was no one to listen to his story. I pray you won't experience heart wrenching emotional torture like that.

Eayah, I understand better
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by mcdokwe(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
I think he did wrong in going down alone. Having made up his mind to end it, he should have at least fine down with some of his oppressors if not all
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by spartanian(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
sexylassie2:

Migrate to where??

Go and develop your country.
I have given up
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Tblacker123: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this

You obviously have no tiny idea what depression is!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by adecz: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
mumento007:

You're such an illiterate, pls read about "forex trading" to rescue yourself from this stupidity so that you won't embarrass your family next time

angry angry angry

Fraudsters thrive because of
olodos & mumu like you are always
available to be deceived.

You think they will approach you &
say, " see me, I'm a yahoo yahoo, give
me your money make I chop " ?

They always bamboozle small brains
like you by giving it a legitimate aura
by calling it
1) Forex trading, or
2) investment ( as in MMM)
3) online dating
4) import business
5) sports betting
etc, etc

And then an immbbecile like you
will say, Forex trading & sports betting
is real nah.. I hope the dudes that
advertise 'Fixed games' on nairaland
have been seeing your small change..

Onyara!!
Weré
daniska,
almajiri
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by sunylatsega(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=lalasticlala post=88731306]Nigerians call for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade after he committed suicide over SARS ill-treatment.

Twitter User, Snarky Comebacks
@Comeback_snarky, who says the late Seyi Akinade, a forex trader, was his brother wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Comeback_snarky/status/1252914885249425408

More Nigerians on social media are calling for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade[/quote

still had zoom call with him monday afternoon..... geeez....been shaking all day since I heard this.... such a promising young lad, gentle and humble. #justiceforSeyi
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by osusuallstars: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
You died for nothing
Your story will end this week and everything forgotten .both govt, friends, police ,SARS ,.
Covid 19 will take center stage
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Adakintroy2: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
viccipedia:
Forget about end sars... just end everything Nigeria... let us try again, this time in smaller units.

Nigeria no go break as long as oil DE south. If oil dry Nigeria go break.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Andercruz: 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is not how to be living. This is so saddening. Why this young future. Why this son. Why Nigeria. Why can't we really understand. Why the waste of such a great vessel. Just what is this? Why this young son, why are we so terribly hard. This is not how to be living at all. My heart really goes out to the belly and hands that nurtured this son. This is highly embarrassing. Even if na my enemy, this is terribly inhumane. Oh God!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by discusant: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rip.
To cow Nigerians, especially in the restive south, Sokoto Caliphate which survives on one Nigeria uses the armed forces for any intimidation job in southern Nigeria.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Crossbow(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Someone once said: "God left Africa a long time ago".
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by fof1: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nigerians call for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade after he committed suicide over SARS ill-treatment.

Twitter User, Snarky Comebacks
@Comeback_snarky, who says the late Seyi Akinade, a forex trader, was his brother wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Comeback_snarky/status/1252914885249425408

More Nigerians on social media are calling for #JusticeForSeyiAkinade

Pls who is Turning d Nigeria Police Force to a Satanic Club and SARS of Police to an agent of Dead and Satanic Harassment Pls? When will These Excesses End in Nigeria? Who will Lead d War against CORRUPTION AND ILLEGALITIES?
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by kumulus(m): 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
Respond to our arms men with respect. Many Nigerians don't know how to talk to them. Why commit suicide in the name of depression based on an ill treament Na only you dey face challenges like that for Nigeria This guy is going straight to hell for this

Do you know as I type this, the USD exchanges for about #400..... Now this late dude lost about $20k of OTM to the foolishness of this miscreants in uniform in this kinda times and you carry your hand type this?? I refuse to say anymore to you.... undecided
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by wisest10: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
"I was in a losing trade"...this alone is enough to commit suicide ...only forex traders go understand...

1 Like

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Eddygourdo(m): 11:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
freemi:
u talk too much. I pity d pple arnd u
mtchewww. Placenta
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by MrPRevailer(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
May God Almighty give him justice in Jesus name. Amen.

Suicide leads to hell. It's not an option.
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by mrkings84(m): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Just feel like giving way to tears....

God should just scrap this nation called Nigeria!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by kayzbrian(m): 12:42am On Apr 23, 2020
SamOyovwi:

You’re the next victim. Just watch!
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Simbrixton(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by ddeola: 2:43am On Apr 23, 2020
And when boys dey "kpoof" policemen una go dey pity dem. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Bahamas95(m): 3:14am On Apr 23, 2020
RIP to him.

Honestly I don't understand why people commit suicide. No matter the condition I will never do it, not even in my dream. I regret being an African especially a Nigerian but that isn't enough reason to commit suicide. Whenever am in a bad mood or depressed I do the following......

1. Listen to music.

2. Prepare myself a delicious meal.

3. Look for a juicy pussssy to fvck.

Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by Ijowboiii(m): 6:26am On Apr 23, 2020
May his soul rest in peace, one thing I know all those evil police officers will die a painful death together with there family members and even those that knows there evil deeds that refused to talk will also die a painful death .... AmenMay his soul rest in peace, one thing I know all those evil police officers will die a painful death together with there family members and even those that knows there evil deeds that refused to talk will also die a painful death .... AmenMay his soul rest in peace, one thing I know all those evil police officers will die a painful death together with there family members and even those that knows there evil deeds that refused to talk will also die a painful death .... Amen
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by ozone4oz(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2020
RIP

I ve said it countless times, Nigeria is a place where dreams die
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ARM URSELF WITH HAND SANITIZER AND FACE MASK. REMEMBER MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE. You can easily to one yourself

HAND SANITIZER
Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

HOME MADE FACE MASKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0tAwjum5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo31wOAkbOQ
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by hahn(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2020
It would have been better if he had used his depression to go on a SARS murder revenge spree and die in a shootout than just killing himself.

But we are not all strong. I feel.for his family.

Life goes on
Re: #JusticeForSeyiAkinade: Seyi Akinade Commits Suicide Over SARS Ill-Treatment by wman(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2020
And someone wants me to feel pity for Abba Kyari?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Khadijat Oluboyo Was Killed – Boyfriend Confesses / Young Man Killed By Avenging Cultists In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Yahoo Boys Fight Dirty In Delta Over Pick Up Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.