Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You (1217 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse? / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend / Is It Illegal To Watch Dirty Movies With A Friend's Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by minniepoe(f): 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2007
what would you do if a friend's spouse makes an advance towards you.
i had this friend whose husband made advances at one of our friends. it was a continuous advance and she later had to tell our friend who didnt of course believe her.
the girl that was approached was also married and this actually caused a strain in her marriage
Re: What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by osereka(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
depends on u. for me there is nothing either good or bad thinking makes it so. what is good for me may be bad for u and vice versal
Re: What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by iice(f): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2007
Personally, i'd stay away from them (couple)
Re: What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by mrmayor(m): 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2007
I think your friend should think about making a tape of the conversation between herself and the man in question,most mobile phones have a recording function,so she could record his yans very easy.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by mamaput(f): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2007
give him a big fat slap so that he will know a no go is a no go.
I will tell a good friend about it but not the people involved.(just in case i need a witness later)
Re: What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by Rlst84sale(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2007
She should run for her life. Perhaps stay away from their environment.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by mrmayor(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2007
Its actually a new trend to date married women within the Nigerian community (assuming you all are Nigerians),don't know why anyone would want to date a married woman though,the result is always too messy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Friend's Spouse Makes An Advance Towards You by Ndipe(m): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2007
What a shame!

Best bet would be to cut off ties with the couple, because even if you were to present your case to the friend of the cheater, they may not believe you, or worse, have a false impression.

(1) (Reply)

Family Palava In Relationships / Pick Wife For Your Son? / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.