Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included (63129 Views)

A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / Is COVID-19 Likely To Be A Pandemic Proportions For The Next 2year? / AIDS Epidemic 'a Crisis Of Epic Proportions' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
blank:
Coupled with the locust attacks.

Who did I attack

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Aystarz: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
AllforJesus7:
Well, my people if you have little money stock up on grains. now.

Even with that, hoodlums can still swing by and cart it away. Whatever you do, as a poor man with lean resource, you're fvcked.

Surprised no one mentioned Buhari or the APC on FP grin
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by flaa: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin]
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by AregbeFufu: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
HundredWays:
But we Believe in 1North... do y'all believe in one South??
be sincere!
Belief? What will belief in one's region solve at this point?.
We need practical solutions to defeat a virus stronger than Corona, hunger bro, hunger.
I believe in one Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Samade7: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

shut up East is suffering most, you can still meet ya neighbor here in Yoruba land and be OK but the same can't be said about East

you people be hyping East and ignorantly preventing them from getting help when these people over there need help

grow up kid

Dey depends on money rituals grin
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by sodeide2013: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Idiots! Stupod agency!
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by principalgee: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abeg where are all those billion naira donated to FG?
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
For this COVID-19 of a thing to affect me so directly and so specifically, in spite of all my worst case scenario planning, doomsday 'insurance', and aloofness to the world's problems, then I can only imagine the sheer extent of the looming chaos for the hapless Nigerian masses.

The only solution is a vaccine. Pure and simple. Not even a 'treatment' or 'management drug' like for HIV and the rest. I mean an outright vaccine. Soonest. Supplied free or subsidised to the barest minimum. That's the only way out of the impending doom.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by suratwo62: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Finally, The UN of this Generation recongnized that things are Not Normal in these times...

Finally they Recongnize THE HOLY BIBLE

The UN of these times have failed the Woman..

Since they have Recongnized that we are sliding into Biblical Famines, Then they better do what those in the Bible did when they had Problems..

Instead of donating Billions of dollars that will do nothing, They better Seek GOD'S Face as the Body that represents the World..

Yes. Maybe. But in the Bible Joseph did not seek the face of God. He organized farmers and they wotked. They planted food crops. They did not beg.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by byinks(f): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
fk001:
Nigeria will never face famine.

Is not possible please,

UN must be insane for comparing us with the likes of South Sudan, Somalia and Ethiopia.

Plan-demic

That was the plan all along.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by MduZA: 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
ProT:

Ya, Nigeria should not be making such list - SoMaLiA, YeMeN, Dr CoNgO, SuDaN.
I guess the UN is forgetting NiGeRiA iS tHe GiAnT oF aFrIcA!

Amazing!

Lol

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by HundredWays(m): 6:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Belief? What will belief in one's region solve at this point?.
We need practical solutions to defeat a virus stronger than Corona, hunger bro, hunger.
I believe in one Nigeria.
lemme be blunt..
North are more coordinated than the south... y'all are battling SE & SW...

FYI, one Nigeria is dead since it inception!!

let's not deceive our selves!!
this Nigeria is Just Politics but no govt.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by blank(f): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
locust:

Who did I attack

grin

You attacked Eastern Africa and some parts of Asia.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Legendaryd(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Finally, The UN of this Generation recongnized that things are Not Normal in these times...

Since they have Recongnized that we are sliding into Biblical Famines, Then they better do what those in the Bible did when they had Problems..

Instead of donating Billions of dollars that will do nothing, They better Seek GOD'S Face as the Body that represents the World..
myopic thinking

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Tobinrobin(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Okay

You’re a poor scammer. You want to give fake fixed matches when most leagues aren’t on? Who fall for these nonsense? You’re a bastard
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
We need to address the elephant in the room:Human Overpopulation.
The sad part is that I don't know how it can be addressed.
We are going to face worse and worse crisis.
It's not just about positive thinking now.Its about positive talking and proactive acting.
We don't have good leadership in Nigeria and most of Africa.
We will always be at the bottom of the barrel.
Always
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Endybest5050: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
AregbeFufu:
cry
Damn, this doesn't sound good at all.
I'm particularly worried about Yoruba land and the far North.
The hunger in these places is already frightening as it is and UN is still prophesying more hunger.
People will practically eat themselves up.
One million boys will now become one billion boys shocked
God save Yoruba land.
No worry yourself.. Na the first time weh Nigerians the hungry be this?
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by astonished: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
ebohstepn:
true, God help us all.

check my signature to make at list 120k monthly.
Low budget SCAM
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Samade7:

Dey depends on money rituals grin

you dey mind those foools, these people can only be deceiving people that haven't visit their region

they come here to form what's not. they don't need govt incentives yet they will be crying of marginalisation when they used Chest beating discourage their poor kinsmen from benefitting. confused entities dem

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by TAYO124: 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Crude Oil is not selling, essential commodities especially raw materials and all the imported goods used in import cursed economy like ours (Nigeria) have stopped. Electrical power has been absent for the longest time, revenue generating avenues for governance have all effectively stopped, egg producers cannot sell because of the stupid lockdown, the list goes on and on depending on how you are affected.
What will be the solution/remedy to this cataclysmic developments.
All the nations of earth shall be impacted. Everyone including this forum should be thinking about the future as it looks very gloom in many ramifications.

To Seun and All Nairaland Moderators,

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
astonished:

Low budget SCAM

lol, I no be scam bros... na site I join, to make money. I need referrals, abeg oo. no just spoil my image u hear?
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by CrazyOptimist: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hedonini:
For this COVID-19 of a thing to affect me so directly and so specifically, in spite of all my worst case scenario planning, doomsday 'insurance', and aloofness to the world's problems, then I can only imagine the sheer extent of the looming chaos for the hapless Nigerian masses.

The only solution is a vaccine. Pure and simple. Not even a 'treatment' or 'management drug' like for HIV and the rest. I mean an outright vaccine. Soonest. Supplied free or vaccinated to the barest minimum. That's the only way out of the impending doom.

Do you know thousands will still attack you with this your wonderful comments.
They will say its 666, 5G and antichrist.

Millions of people, especially Africans wouldn't want to be vaccinated, and will die in their ignorance.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by SenecaTheYonger: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bastards. Still the same people telling us to sit at home
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Flier: 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Roon9:
Biblical proportions eh? One of which women were eating their own sons?

God forbid tho. It would never come to that
Dont mind those idiots,I don’t mean Covid9 is good but it’s not that bad
We are just paying for the fact that it’s killing the rich,there won’t have been noise if the killing started from the grassroot
There are lot of diseases in Nigeria esp in the north that kills tenths of people every day

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

What a hopeless post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
awhybliss:

He said this year.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by kunyeo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Have you ever heard of somebody without head suffering from headache? I have spent over 50 years in this country and I can tell you that dont worry about the message of economic doom/depression being propagated by the economists.Nigeria doesnt have any economy in the first place!We have been in economic depression all our lives,so that if any one comes,we wont even know!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by micflo28(m): 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
We can't stand together as a nation anymore. After this, we need to go our separate ways.
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by kurupt1: 6:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Instead of donating Billions of dollars that w3123174377ill do nothing, They better Seek GOD'S Face as the Body that represents the World..
please how have they failed the woman can you kindly explain??
Re: COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included by dragunov: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
hod898:

Source: https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/22/africa/coronavirus-famine-un-warning-intl/index.html

Is it not in Kenya or Uganda that swarms of locust has ravaged? And yet neither of these countries have not been mentioned. UN wants to orchestrate evil against the listed countries.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.