Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

How To Relate To Your Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Relate To Your Pastor (1603 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Relate To Your Pastor by inedi: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2011
This topic will benefit us a lot, and i have broken it down to different sub-topic
1. How to receive your Pastor as a Gift
2. How to know your Pastor and His Wife
3. How to Esteem Him Highly in love
4. How to pray for Him
5. How to communicate to Him
6. How to follow Him
7. How to Obey His Teachings

I began to really examine the situation, and as I observed, I found that God's people did not know how to relate to their pastor, pls make your contribution, and let it be of help to the body of Christ and pls if you are not a christian you have no business here thank you.
Re: How To Relate To Your Pastor by cejo(m): 10:03am On Jan 07, 2011
Well as d oracle of God wen u do him good u r doin God same,if u cloth d man of God u r fulfilling scripture,nake ur pastor happy God wil in turn cos u 2 laugh.Learn dis principle dis yr ur life wil b beeter 4 it.
Re: How To Relate To Your Pastor by inedi: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2011
I will start How to Receive your Pastor as a gift,
''wherefore he saith, when he ascende up on high he led captivity captive, and gave unto men'Ephesians 4:8'
Jesus is He who has ascended. This scripyure tells us that Jesus gave gifts unto men. Let's examine the next scripture to see what these gifts are.  '' And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Eph 4:11 (KJV)

Who gave these gift? Jesus. To whom did He give them ? Us. Okay, let's look even further to see why He gave us these ministry gifts. ''For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
Eph 4:12 (KJV)
Let's make sure we understand exactly what is being said. From whom did apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers come? God. who gave them to us? Jesus. To whom did he give these gifts? The church. Okay, church, I ask you this simple, biblical question: How did we get these apostles, prophets, evangelist, pastor, and teacher? Did we buy then? No. If we didn't buy them, do we have to pay for them? No. Did we steal them? If we didn't steal them, we don't have to hide them, How did we get them? They were given to us, and if thgey were given to us, they were and are gifts. The heavenly Gift is in them, so they must be a vessel God endorses or why would He gift them?

(1) (Reply)

Is Alcohol Consumption A Sin? / Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah ? / Faith Works And Dead Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.