Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,080 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes (669 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Why Single Men Are Shamed But Single Women Are Praised. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingdavidoduse(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have no iota of respect for those who derive pleasure in shaming single mothers, its very shameful and sad to find "Women" as the convener of this shaming venture.

A lady once wrote "Women raised by single mothers do not turn out well in life." I find this particular comment very disturbing because it shows how narrow minded and myopic people are, how far patriarchy has dominated our society and I understood better why Nigeria is where she is today.

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/04/why-single-mothers-should-be-celebrated.html
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ermmmm op, there's a feminine word for "Heroes" it is called "Heroines "

BTW the only set of single mothers that deserve accolades are the ones put in parenthood out of rape and widowers. Others could have fuckingly closed their damned legs!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingdavidoduse(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmmmnnn. another angle....
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by jawalis(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Did you mean HOES?
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
single MOTHERS and single FATHERS should be treated like heroes....dont get it twisted!
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Remove the ER from the heroes.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
What of olosho that give birth due to the nature of the stupid work she's doing
She should also be treated as a heroine angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Omar09(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ariza:
Ermmmm
BTW the only set of single mothers that deserve accolades are the ones put in parenthood out of rape and widowers. Others could have fuckingly closed their damned legs!

They're gonna come for you.
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingarthur21: 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Omar09:

we will not...not every one will get wise in their lifetime...that's life
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingarthur21: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why call someone a hero for just bearing a child? Heroines are people who have impacted the world and done exploits,it has nothing to do with single mom or non single mom.

I don't endorse the shaming of SM but automatically giving someone accolades for being a SM seems like we are exhalting them over other women and I believe they are not worse or better than non single moms..

Reserve the word heroine for a lady who shaped history and touched lives
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingarthur21: 8:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Omar09:

I knew you will be here,they is no thread of single moms I don't find you in grin
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingarthur21: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Shibaraba:
Remove the ER from the heroes.
Thank me later
someone sent me a PM questioning my reasons for always insulting you ,this comment of yours is a testament to the fact you are a masculine mockery and the caricature of manhood
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingarthur21: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
single MOTHERS and single FATHERS should be treated like heroes....dont get it twisted!
exactly....but I feel they focused the accolades-giving on only SM because its only them that is criticised most time while single dads are always celebrated...
So this is more of a compensation thread for a sect of woman bullied,stigmatized and looked down upon.
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingarthur21: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingdavidoduse:
I have no iota of respect for those who derive pleasure in shaming single mothers, its very shameful and sad to find "Women" as the convener of this shaming venture.

A lady once wrote "Women raised by single mothers do not turn out well in life." I find this particular comment very disturbing because it shows how narrow minded and myopic people are, how far patriarchy has dominated our society and I understood better why Nigeria is where she is today.

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/04/why-single-mothers-should-be-celebrated.html
most ladies that sham SM are married women,married women are the gate keepers of patriarchy and the pick-meshas,why?
Because they have secured a ring so other ladies who haven't don't matter to them.
The feel so special and morally upright for securing a ring ,so they look down on SM seeing themselves as demi gods.

Not just single moms but married women have a way of looking down on non married women. They feel they are better off than other women and they should be emulated
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingarthur21:
exactly....but I feel they focused the accolades-giving on only SM because its only them that is criticised most time while single dads are always celebrated...
So this is more of a compensation thread for a sect of woman bullied,stigmatized and looked down upon.

i think the main issue is that most single mothers in Nigeria are looked down upon, which is understandable due to the Nigerian society outlook on SM... so MEN shouldnt be blamed for that, "Nigerian society" should...
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Kingarthur21: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i think the main issue is that most single mothers in Nigeria are looked down upon, which is understandable due to the Nigerian society outlook on SM... so MEN shouldnt be blamed for that, "Nigerian society" should...
exactly.
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Omar09(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingarthur21:
I knew you will be here,they is no thread of single moms I don't find you in grin

grin grin... But this time I'm not gonna say much.
Re: Why Single Mothers Should Be Treated Like Heroes by Omar09(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kingarthur21:
we will not...not every one will get wise in their lifetime...that's life

That's a fact.

(1) (Reply)

The One You Love VS The One That Love You... / Please Help Me. Girls I Need Your Assistance. I need a female roommate / Twerk Video: Before And After Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.