Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

The One You Love VS The One That Love You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The One You Love VS The One That Love You... (664 Views)

To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by Mathiassoft333: 7:12pm On May 20, 2020
Let's here your opinion......
Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by ibkayee(f): 7:27pm On May 20, 2020
The one who loves me, easy
Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by Ningen(m): 8:29pm On May 20, 2020
ibkayee:
The one who loves me, easy

Really? Please share your reason why.
Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by MJBOLT: 8:36pm On May 20, 2020
i pick both of them

Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by Naija246: 8:39pm On May 20, 2020
the one that loves me anytime!!
I generally loose interest in women that don't respond to me.

1 Like

Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by placeofallure(f): 9:38pm On May 20, 2020
If you have marriage on your mind, It's easier to cope with the one who loves you, if they're lovable. That one person will make sacrifices for you, that partner will compromise for you. You will borrow yourself sense and reciprocate. You both will be ok in the end, That way, you have created a balance or at least a semblance.

Not foolishly pursuing the one you love, you will end up chasing an illusion, a shadow that will disappear before your very eyes and you will be left to swim in your foolhardiness. This mantra works especially for women.

2 Likes

Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by DonroxyII: 12:07am On May 21, 2020
I think the "one I love nowadays" .... I can make someone love me easily or fall in love with me but the problem is , how do you make me love you...... Many people are unskilled in this aspect of life or relationship.....
Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by DonroxyII: 12:09am On May 21, 2020
Naija246:
the one that loves me anytime!!
I generally loose interest in women that don't respond to me.
If you don't have what it takes, she won't respond to you ... if she is already fixed or fixated, she won't respond to you !
Re: The One You Love VS The One That Love You... by Degrezhaa: 12:35am On May 21, 2020
the one that loves me
i can't kill myself

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Deal With Missing Someone That Doesnt Miss You / Open This Thread At Your Own Risk / Okay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.