Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,387 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (125426 Views)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by toprealman: 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
A youth leader is killed NL moderators as ominiknoweth blows the trumpet raw:
https://www.nairaland.com/5135904/ebinebi-ernest-youth-leader-killed

A cultist is killed, the reverse is the case..... interesting.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
We needed to see how everywhere red.....why blurring it?
Well done son.....
You have done well, but e done end be that.....

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:
I pity those blaming and saying all sort of rubbish in this thread. Y’ll Will learn in the harder way. Savitarama nana gbes Koku boaye ( never rejoice on the death of a brother). You no go gbef !!!
You are a small boy. Cultism is for idiots like you. If you get liver, go and do pure money ritual, use your mother or your father or your dick or your kidney or sign up a time to die and make plenty enough money, tour around the world before you die.

Quit all those your yeye local ekuke baggar cultism that never end well for you fools.

If you get liver, send me a PM let me show you something that will make you realize that you are a wasted boy wasting your life.

I pity some of una, the day any of you enter the house of some people to rob, that day you will realize that power pass power.

That day you will realize that that yeye initiation you did in one bush and they lied to you that they invoked mami iwota, that day you will realize how you were fooled. You better go and denounce because if you waste more time, you will end up in shame!! Foolish boy angry

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by GoldenisSilence: 8:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Like jboy like Dante

Bagger kill Bagger

Never hang a leg

Deadmen don't count
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by dapsoneh: 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
flemsy15:
do u know how they get their supplies? whether it's once or twice a yr? Daz first, they might have enough arsenal to last them d next 8 months. supplying them anything is illegal, so it's not something u do regularly
this is war, its not USUAL STUFFS
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
JBoy9:

Nothing dey happen I no die grin

grin cheesy

Burst my brain.

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
There is this wonderful thread on Crime section about cultist,read and share with friends or relatives,cultism doesn't pay

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by zutu(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na wao this yeye people... This is the only gain of joining cult. Dying inside drainage..

3 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Gkemz: 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thia is why i hate cult groups particularly this one that kill even it's members for power tussle.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
that's why I keep praying God should not allow this covid-19 to progress more in Nigeria, because we Nigerians we love to misbehave most times.

the last time I checked cases has been confirmed in this state where all this bounch of idiots foolishly gathered just to watch a foolish death body like them.

spits:::::::

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by JBoy9(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
illicit:
what will happen to his corpse/carcass now

Jboy angry

Check d moniker angry grin grin grin

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:
You are a small boy. Cultism is for idiots like you. If you get liver, go and do pure money ritual, use your mother or your father or your dick or your kidney or sign up a time to die and make plenty enough money, tour around the world before you die.

Quit all those your yeye local ekuke baggar cultism that never end well for you fools.

If you get liver, send me a PM let me show you something that will make you realize that you are a wasted boy wasting your life.

I pity some of una, the day any of you enter the house of some people to rob, that day you will realize that power pass power.

That day you will realize that that yeye initiation you did in one bush and they lied to you that they invoked mami iwota, that day you will realize how you were fooled. You better go and denounce because if you waste more time, you will end up in shame!! Foolish boy angry
he is a real foolish boy,heartless boy,they don't pity their family,their dead body always end in gutter or by roads sides,spitttt

6 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by JBoy9(m): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:

grin cheesy

Burst my brain.

Azinn ehn.. ....my brother lockdown don turn man pikin nuisance finish grin angry angry
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by uchesino(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

Wetin go do that J-Boy Louis Vuitton bag now

Hard man hard man end inside gutter.

This one wey baggers come dey use their hand OVB demsef, at least KK and Aiyes go rest small. undecided
BKB... Rugged Vikings.... I detest dis dogs...
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:
I pity those blaming and saying all sort of rubbish in this thread. Y’ll Will learn in the harder way. Savitarama nana gbes Koku boaye ( never rejoice on the death of a brother). You no go gbef !!!
o gbenu oshi soun

Ordinary tout ranting rubbish

One of your kind don run mad for Maza maza.him don mad since 8years ago. the fool can walk from Maza Maza to oshodi bare footed.what caused it? Cultism

I have never seen a cultist that excelled.most of them are dead,mad,in jail or are junkies misbehaving everywhere.theyre not dead yet they're not alive but they're completely wasted

Iyen naniwona rawole.iwo Omo oshi, ikeji Aja,Omo lasan tiowulo.

You better leave that useless cultism.its for riffraffs and nonentities who have no future.

ABI you don see anybody cry say cultists die before? Haven't you asked yourself that? That's because they're a nuisance.anyway Oro diye lan'sofomo luwabi, tobadeinu e, ADI odindin

N.b: if you wan prove say you be strong man go sambisa go face bokoharam and kill all of them or go and kill all herdsmen troubling nigeria then I'll take you seriously that cultism pays,if you cannot,then you are an 1d1ot who has willingly signed his untimely death warrant

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
God go put that guy for im VIP in heaven because he die a merciful death
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by sizer07: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good riddance ....may Oden received his soul and his fallen gang members in Valhalla where they will ride and fist with Oden qua qua qua. Blooodii fulls. Leave by the KALA and die by the KALA
Tueehhhhh .......
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Cros Rivers is like the mother deck of vikings ... they are everywhere and too many for their own good hence this internal leadership crisis, every now and then.

Their issues are always largely internal as no other frats has their numbers in the state to take on them.

Everywhere you turn in the state , they are there in large numbers

5 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Bluev: 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ugep and Cultism.. Tufiakwa undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
jawalis:

Young man so with what you are seen you are yet to repent? All these koko, gbef are nonsense. Stay away from cultism and stop supporting untimely death with shame bullshit called cult.

Be advise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by 360command: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lagosfinder:
Cultists always end in prison or grave
some dey travel abroad living to tell the tales..

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
sizer07:
Good riddance ....may Oden received his soul and his fallen gang members in Valhalla where they will ride and fist with Oden qua qua qua. Blooodii fulls. Leave by the KALA and die by the KALA
Tueehhhhh .......
your time too is coming...shiooirrr

Omo adanu

If you want to prove you're a strong man carry your nonentity gang that you call cultists and go to sambisa forest to kill all the bokoharam members after then kill all the herdsmen in Nigeria then I'll take you seriously that there's gain in cultism, but if you can't then you are just a weak local street urchin calling himself cultist

2 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by owenseddies45: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
They that live by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
I rather be in a secret society ogboni and Co than be in all this useless fraternity that add no value to human development.

Oga Seun and Mr lalasticlala when una wan do give away for this forum...
grin No mind them Oga seun o. See as they lock up.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by realstars: 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Small Boys Dieying Before Time.

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by maya007: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Instead of them to go n fight sars
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Person pikin wasted and dump inside drainage channel. Rest in peace so that your father will hv rest from you
For lest of you still shouting Aro mate woulda, may you be fished out and humiliated IDIOTS

3 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmmBim:
he is a real foolish boy,heartless boy,they don't pity their family,their dead body always end in gutter or by roads sides,spitttt
I dare him, if he feels he is truly a strong man or hard boy, let him PM and send me jus his picture, if he doesn't get a visitation tonight that will make him quit that yeye local ekuke cultism they are using to disturb poor people around them, he should call me a bastard, I challenge him.

That was how one of their group stopped my car early this year in one area I went to visit a sick person, and was asking me to pay them or else they won't let my car pass. I just laughed at the idiot. His other group came close, I wound down and told them that the door of the car is open that if they get liver let them enter, one of them stubbornly entered my front car and challenged me that I should do my worst, but in less than 5 minutes he was crying and begging and telling me how his sick wife is suffering in Ijebu ode and needed money.....I asked him why did u join this local cult

This guy confessed everything about his life and was begging me to let him go. I warned him, you don't harrass everybody you see....some people are spirits, some are devil, some are peaceful evil men, some are high occultic men and women looking gentle and because their face aren't looking rough with Igbo blackened lips doesn't mean you that is poor, wretched and forming street gangstar rugged pass them. I warned him. I told him that for stopping me and challenging me, he will be stabbed that day but he won't die.

Low and behold, as I shouted at him to get out of my car, as this guy stepped out, see some guys running and chasing some of his gang members, just like film, two guys on Okada stabbed this guy before my eyes and flee on their bike.

I just drove off.

I dare that idiot of a boy tonight. If you are a strong boy PM

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Angelacruz: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rip
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
ugolinze123:
RIP..may God forgive you.

But u de stupid oh.... Rest peace with who? Bloods in his hands won't give him peace in hades....
If you belong, your days are numbered. Better change your ways & have peace
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
o gbenu oshi soun

Ordinary tout ranting rubbish

One of your kind don run mad for Maza maza.him don mad since 8years ago. the fool can walk from Maza Maza to oshodi bare footed.what caused it? Cultism

I have never seen a cultist that excelled.most of them are dead,mad,in jail or are junkies misbehaving everywhere.theyre not dead yet they're not alive but they're completely wasted

Iyen naniwona rawole.iwo Omo oshi, ikeji Aja,Omo lasan tiowulo.

You better leave that useless cultism.its for riffraffs and nonentities who have no future.

ABI you don see anybody cry say cultists die before? Haven't you asked yourself that? That's because they're a nuisance.anyway Oro diye lan'sofomo luwabi, tobadeinu e, ADI odindin
you sure say this one has ears,he has gone astray,I just pity his parents,I pray they don't butcher him in the presence of his parents.awon Omo ale,abi kpabe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
useless thing... no join cult, see now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.