Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,638 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) (125542 Views)

Man Killed His Girlfriend For Burning His Rice In Cross River (Photos) / Police Officer Repeatedly Hits Man With A Machete In Cross River (Photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by abumereose: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmzyT:
Why are these ones Blurring the Pictures Allow us see how the goat was Butchered Jhoor angry

The Problem of this country has just been reduced by One cheesy

I have no pity for Cultists. No Fvck given, I have no R. I. P to waste tongue

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by JBoy9(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
SAY NO TO CULTISM

SAY NO TO CULTISM.

SAY NO TO CULTISM.

DISCLAIMER: My moniker is in no way related with/to the waisted soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmmBim:
you sure say this one has ears,he has gone astray,I just pity his parents,I pray they don't butcher him in the presence of his parents.awon Omo ale,abi kpabe
don't mind it

Strong man strong man but e no fit go face bokoharam for sambisa or herdsmen

Mshewwww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
JBoy9:

Azinn ehn.. ....my brother lockdown don turn man pikin nuisance finish grin angry angry

Everything wey get beginning must get end man.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:
I dare him, if he feels he is truly a strong man or hard boy, let him PM and send me jus his picture, if he doesn't get a visitation tonight that will make him quit that yeye local ekuke cultism they are using to disturb poor people around them, he should call me a bastard, I challenge him.

That was how one of their group stopped my car early this year in one area I went to visit a sick person, and was asking me to pay them or else they won't let my car pass. I just laughed at the idiot. His other group came close, I wound down and told them that the door of the car is open that if they get liver let them enter, one of them stubbornly entered my front car and challenged me that I should do my worst, but in less than 5 minutes he was crying and begging and telling me how his sick wife is suffering in Ijebu ode and needed money.....I asked him why did u join this local cult

This guy confessed everything about his life and was begging me to let him go. I warned him, you don't harrass everybody you see....some people are spirits, some are devil, some are peaceful evil men, some are high occultic men and women looking gentle and because their face aren't looking rough with Igbo blackened lips doesn't mean you that is poor, wretched and forming street gangstar rugged pass them. I warned him. I told him that for stopping me and challenging me, he will be stabbed that day but he won't die.

Low and behold, as shouted at him to get out of my car, as this guy stepped out, see some guys running and chasing some of his gang members, just like film, two guys on Okada stabbed this guy before my eyes and flee on their bike.

I just drove off.

I dare that idiot of a boy tonight. If you are a strong boy PM
oga oooooo

8 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by apex6895: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 2921206[/color]
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Babapyro: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Blurring the picture is unneccesary, aspirant cultists should see where cultism leads to

6 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Dchameleon12345(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Went to join the Osama Benlahden terrorist group in hell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Hoodgod(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

Wetin go do that J-Boy Louis Vuitton bag now

Hard man hard man end inside gutter.

This one wey baggers come dey use their hand OVB demsef, at least KK and Aiyes go rest small. undecided
ayes dey observe the fools as them dey.play Rambo movies,na my community be diz

4 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
To omore ko le fun o ni isimi.

4 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
faithfull18:
To omore ko le fun o ni isimi.
funny enough most of the are from good family,some of them just go astray
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
He's dead?
Good riddance.
There shouldn't be any iota of sympathy or a drop of mercy for cultists, they willfully chose their fate. A group of nonentities who swore to ruin their lives and cause chaos in their immediate surroundings and bring pain and reproach to anyone who knows them.

If you're a cultist, turn a new leaf or the story of your violent demise will soon grace frontpage for us to comment on.
#SayNoToCultism

2 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmmBim:
oga oooooo
Yes if you want to belong to a cult, go the extreme and stop disturbing poor people. There are high level spiritism that don't make noise nor disturb the community.

There are a lot of powerful forces hovering around. Go to some top IOCs and top multinational firms with large number of white guys, most of them are spirits, they don't kill, they are above killing poor people to appease a fake babalawo. There are powers. These boys are just wasting their life. Most of them don't have up to 500k in their account. Most will go for robbery, a high risk operation and rob millions and at the end after sharing they get 150k, 50k, and they feel they are baggars, untouchable guys, gangstars, let me not talk much sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by karnap(m): 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
one sweet things about this cultists is that, them dey kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:
I dare him, if he feels he is truly a strong man or hard boy, let him PM and send me jus his picture, if he doesn't get a visitation tonight that will make him quit that yeye local ekuke cultism they are using to disturb poor people around them, he should call me a bastard, I challenge him.

That was how one of their group stopped my car early this year in one area I went to visit a sick person, and was asking me to pay them or else they won't let my car pass. I just laughed at the idiot. His other group came close, I wound down and told them that the door of the car is open that if they get liver let them enter, one of them stubbornly entered my front car and challenged me that I should do my worst, but in less than 5 minutes he was crying and begging and telling me how his sick wife is suffering in Ijebu ode and needed money.....I asked him why did u join this local cult

This guy confessed everything about his life and was begging me to let him go. I warned him, you don't harrass everybody you see....some people are spirits, some are devil, some are peaceful evil men, some are high occultic men and women looking gentle and because their face aren't looking rough with Igbo blackened lips doesn't mean you that is poor, wretched and forming street gangstar rugged pass them. I warned him. I told him that for stopping me and challenging me, he will be stabbed that day but he won't die.

Low and behold, as I shouted at him to get out of my car, as this guy stepped out, see some guys running and chasing some of his gang members, just like film, two guys on Okada stabbed this guy before my eyes and flee on their bike.

I just drove off.

lmao.they can't.theyre local wretched street urchins forming tough grin

Many of them cannot even afford to buy 70 naira indomie.na person wey them know them fit harass them go near grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:
Yes if you want to belong to a cult, go the extreme and stop disturbing poor people. There are high level spiritism that don't make noise nor disturb the community.

There are a lot of powerful forces hovering around. Go to some top IOCs and top multinational firms with large number of white guys, most of them are spirits, they don't kill, they are above killing poor people to appease a fake babalawo. There are powers. These boys are just wasting their life. Most of them don't have up to 500k in their account. Most will go for robbery, a high risk operation and rob millions and at the end after sharing they get 150k, 50k, and they feel they are baggars, untouchable guys, gangstars, let me not talk much sha.
you mean extreme like Illuminati,in fact I don't support any,I see how they kill them in Evite Metra,Lagos,like fowls,they killed one last year and took his head to his mom's shop,it was terrible.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by lebete3000: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by garfield1: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nodogragra4me:
Cros Rivers is like the mother deck of vikings ... they are everywhere and too many for their own good hence this internal crisi , every now and then.

Their issues are always a,largely internal as no other frats has their numbers in the state to take on them.

Everywhere you turn in the state , they are there in large numbers
There not everywhere in crs and other frats like kk,axe and scorpions are really hitting them

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
daddytime:
Nicely wasted.

Na only God know the kind shrine wey these idiots parents dey visit to go beg for pikin wey dem take born disgrace and shames.

Useless children,poor parents and a good riddance.

Him members and aspiring members dey among the viewers there oh but they will never learn.

Useless talk.
You never see big man pikin wey dey cult or even get killed? If u no discipline yourself, u go even do worse
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by garfield1: 9:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
lebete3000:

Na d kain hardguys wey babes dey like be ds.
Exactly.even though the babes know that he will dump them soonest

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
What a shameful end of a so called strong man!!!

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Onebyonedead: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmmBim:
he is a real foolish boy,heartless boy,they don't pity their family,their dead body always end in gutter or by roads sides,spitttt

Why all this insults

Life is a choice

Ogbono bad for you and might be good for others

Transfer your aggression to politicians and past leaders who put Nigeria in this mess

This is what u get from a failed society
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Freighthost: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wetin b d gain of dis
because i no see one reason why

Armed robbery n cult

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by irunoko(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:

500 k ke? Where this hungry mofos wan see 500k? Them don see 20k for their life talkless of 500k?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by daddytime(m): 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
paradigmshift:

Useless talk.
You never see big man pikin wey dey cult or even get killed? If u no discipline yourself, u go even do worse

Na brain dey pain you, asswipe.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jesus is LORD.
Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by dotmon7292: 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
op u miss out something. jboy and his gang killed someone the previous day. the following day he went to the decease compand maybe to comfirmed if he was really dead but meet his waterloo. jboy na jassman. him d disappear. we all d fear ham, even police sef.

2 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by charles009(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
The evil you fail to destroy today, will destroy you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by Onebyonedead: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
humilitypays:

Low and behold, as I shouted at him to get out of my car, as this guy stepped out, see some guys running and chasing some of his gang members, just like film, two guys on Okada stabbed this guy before my eyes and flee on their bike.

I just drove off.

Chu chu chu chu chu
Too much talk no fit full basket .
Baba shun this meat wey you dey chew leave am for Miami

U have made your point never threaten a fellow man

Shows you are no better

Preach peace in a loving manner

NEver underestimate a man saying u wanna meet up

Wise words from a concerned amigos

9 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
EmmBim:
you mean extreme like Illuminati,in fact I don't support any,I see how they kill them in Evite Metra,Lagos,like fowls,they killed one last year and took his head to his mom's shop,it was terrible.
life is spiritual, you either belong to God or to another, if not this world filled with wicked people will mud you

6 Likes

Re: Cult Leader, Jboy, Killed In Cross River (Photos) by apex6526: 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Ikorodu Cult Group Kills A Rival Cult Member (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.