Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano (17376 Views)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by mignone(f): 8:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
lasisi69:
I can imagine.. na hunger
You even had to twist my response...sure aren't worth my precious time. Take care
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by lasisi69(f): 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
cool
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Are you okay?

Well travelled does it make one to be stupid?

Stop writing trash.
Your comments have severally showed you dont think before posting them just because you wanted to attack ignorantly...just read what you wrote...shioor
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by LEBEfirstson: 9:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dottore:

Since you can't air your views without insult, I dedicate your present and future m0ronic insults to your parents, siblings and entire household. Go ahead.
.... Same to you thousand times... Anu ofia
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Dottore: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
LEBEfirstson:
.... Same to you thousand times... Anu ofia
Properly dedicated to your household. You are already exhibiting the signs. Go on
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by apex6895: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by TheMohican(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ninethmare:
Sharp sharp?
This one is corona virus made in Main market

Anyways Anambra is God's own state.

Where Odumeje base?
Who born you corona
who you be
Idaboski
I am the liquid metal

Nothing mega

Ndi lion family abiago
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by frankputer: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
u did not do contact tracing since you were treating the index case. after 14 days u want to start contact tracing. that means the entire state have been infected with COVID-19

you must be a smart governor.
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by LEBEfirstson: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dottore:

Properly dedicated to your household. You are already exhibiting the signs. Go on
..what's this one saying?
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by apex2184: 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Lugianostar(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
That is interesting i must say!!!
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Mutemenot(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
BlackBuhari:
We are waiting !!!

On Friday i dey enter Abakaliki Street

Sure, las vegas and kofi go make sense
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Ejyksneh(m): 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2020

you no dey hear? They said Tuesday!!! U dey talk wednesday!! U want make i slap you?
emmabest2000:
Free movement in Anambra twice a week
Wednesday and Friday , some people will use this opportunity run from onitsha down to their village even with bike before hunger strikes them down grin

It is well !!!
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by CuteYvonne777: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anaemenu
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm. This thing don dey turn 2 scam o
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by berrystunn(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
baillers123:
Igbo amaka. I forbid the sickness in totality. The children of God shall pass tru this pandemic victoriously.. For igbos, bear in mind that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is very much alive n active

Master of propaganda , will see more propaganda in coming days

I know his sick but not dead ...
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Lovelyn451(f): 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Anambra is my state but it is cursed...it should not have had Corona virus in the first place
I think the curse is in ur family...

1 Like

Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
If only government can show the masses the centers and the sick corona patients.....

Nobody will be arguing what is or was about this virus in Nigeria....

Rather since figures are involved. They have taken it to be INEC results....
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by executive12: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
BlackBuhari:
We are waiting !!!

On Friday i dey enter Abakaliki Street

Anything special about Abakaliki Street?
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by okpalaAnambra: 10:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lovelyn451:
I think the curse is in ur family...
Yes in my cursed Anambra because in anambra we're a family, so therefore my Anambra family is cursed , ...so our Anambra is cursed forever
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Chigold101(m): 11:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
mignone:
Ok o, wish them luck but they shouldn't rejoice too much lest their joy be cut short. Hope they've got their borders 'closed' too (since members of d NPF av taken over frm NURTW), before 'exportation' of new case(s) happens. They shd also watch out for d contacts of d so-called recovered patient.
I am sure you didn't read this post... At all.
You are just replying to the headline grin
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Olajolo48: 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Work from home and get 50dollars upon your successful sign up and as you work, your money will be paid into your PayPal acct.

https://join.cashcrates.co/olajolosamuel
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Modikko(m): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Alaye!!! Colona Vilus is real ooo. Biko stay safe amd keep shut.
Lovelyn451:
My state, the only honest state in Nigeria not Lagos that is adding figures everyday because of money...tchew

All the dead covid 19 patients in Lagos don't have identities, no family or relations to confirm the incident. 150 people dead and buried in kano, we don't know where, when or who they are...bloody liars
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Modikko(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
If Government decides to show the patients, will you go to the isolation centers and count them yourself? Biko stay out of trouble ooo
ArcSEMPECJ:
If only government can show the masses the centers and the sick corona patients.....

Nobody will be arguing what is or was about this virus in Nigeria....

Rather since figures are involved. They have taken it to be INEC results....
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Lovelyn451(f): 3:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Modikko:
Alaye!!! Colona Vilus is real ooo. Biko stay safe amd keep shut.
Akwuya Olaniyi!!! you keep shut
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by BEEFIE: 4:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Lovelyn451:
My state, the only honest state in Nigeria not Lagos that is adding figures everyday because of money...tchew

All the dead covid 19 patients in Lagos don't have identities, no family or relations to confirm the incident. 150 people dead and buried in kano, we don't know where, when or who they are...bloody liars

they have family...95% of cases we have are Ibo returnees.
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by ozone4oz(m): 6:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Some good news in this challenging times
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please ARM URSELF WITH HAND SANITIZER AND FACE MASK. REMEMBER MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
THEY ARE SUPER EASY TO MAKE. You can easily to one yourself

HAND SANITIZER
Watch the videos on this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeEnwC1zz4MCXVlYzJ2SCuw/
To learn how to make alcohol based hand sanitizer as recommended by WHO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93eWEg1iqjQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2mbFa44vA

HOME MADE FACE MASKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0tAwjum5k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo31wOAkbOQ
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by adadike(f): 6:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Obiano, Biko add Doc Umenweke to your medical team, the best I have ever come across in my entire life. With people like Umenweke, Corona virus will be past tense . Secondly , the money donated, when are you sharing or do we need to queue up in front of your lodge before you realize that it is not only drug and food sellers that are in Anambra state?
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Lovelyn451(f): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2020
BEEFIE:

they have family...95% of cases we have are Ibo returnees.
from ijebu Ibo in Ogun state abi? western part of Nigeria, Yoruba tribe, I even heard the whole of ijebu ibo community has been affected by the Virus that's why its spreading in its neighbouring state Lagos...chai
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Modikko(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Unfortunate Spinster. You are high on Sapele water.
Lovelyn451:
Akwuya Olaniyi!!! you keep shut
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Lovelyn451(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Modikko:
Unfortunate Spinster. You are high on Sapele water.
Akwuya Olaniyi, Ademumu, Yeye jagajaga of ogun... Banza kowai...Dan sha sha sha

my mouth ooo..lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Govt Bans Shisha Smoking, Stops Underage Children From Entering Hotels / COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria / Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.