Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano (17377 Views)

Italian Coronavirus Index Patient In Lagos Attempts To Escape From Quarantine / Uber Driver That Carried The Italian Coronavirus Patient In Nigeria Speaks / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Modikko(m): 10:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Ahh Ahh, karuwa kawai. Sai na ci gindin ki.
Lovelyn451:
Akwuya Olaniyi, Ademumu, Yeye jagajaga of ogun... Banza kowai...Dan sha sha sha
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Modikko:
If Government decides to show the patients, will you go to the isolation centers and count them yourself? Biko stay out of trouble ooo

Lols....abi?....but am talking for a friend that keeps saying Niaja Covid is politics...and I don't have any evidence to prove him wrong .....
Or do you have one pls?
Except the INEC result from NCDC
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Modikko(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
No I don’t have. But you can do us a favour by going to the isolation centers to do a census for us. Thanks on behalf of everyone
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lols....abi?....but am talking for a friend that keeps saying Niaja Covid is politics...and I don't have any evidence to prove him wrong .....
Or do you have one pls?
Except the INEC result from NCDC
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Modikko:
No I don’t have. But you can do us a favour by going to the isolation centers to do a census for us. Thanks on behalf of everyone
v

OK ooo....come and hold the Mic for me as I question the patients nah......

We can blow from this journalism menh.....
Re: The Only COVID-19 Patient In Anambra Discharged - Governor Obiano by Modikko(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
It may interest you to know that by training I am a journalist. I spent 4 years in Journalism school/classes. But an accidental journalist like you can go ahead to try his luck. If you blow at all enjoy the proceed.
ArcSEMPECJ:
v

OK ooo....come and hold the Mic for me as I question the patients nah......

We can blow from this journalism menh.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For December 11 2020 In Nigeria / Visionscape Distributes New Waste Bins To Homes And Offices In Lagos / Are There Any Antidepressant Drugs That Are Legal In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.