Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused (1151 Views)

My Neighbor's Daughter Sent This To Me!... Please Am Confused On What To Do / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! / Confused........ Experienced People Should Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Confused by baralatie(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2020
cry a whole lot of issues
Re: Confused by baralatie(m): 1:30am On Apr 29, 2020
cry a whole lot of issues
Re: Confused by Rawhumper(m): 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
Emmy dear i sent You pm...hope u saw it.

Take care

quote author=emmysolo2001 post=88741659] Good evening everyone,
Well today I don't know exactly how I'm feeling but I'd love to go straight to the point..
My boyfriend and I are going 2ru stuffs now he say I don't respect him and I accept that fact cuz I always walk out on our arguments,quarrels and so on but I'd never walk out on a normal day I walk away because I don't want to say what I'll end up regretting,I know myself and if I talk back at him I would speak out of line that's why I always walk away.....

This is probably the only bad character I have and accept I have
So recently I started chatting on WhatsApp because of school stuff so I could know wen we have lectures and so on and he hates social media but I asked him if I could and he agreed but now because my ex school mates added me to a school group and while posting pictures on the group the posted a picture of my ex and now he is upset I'm seeing my ex and that I'm chatting with guys and so on.

I have never cheated on this guy,for 3yrs I have loved,played and ignored my self just so he could be happy and when we have issues he goes out till night before returning home and when we fight he's the first to talk and apologize but I'm seeing a new side I don't understand.....I'm confused does he still feel the same way I do[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies:how Many Men Have You Chopped Their Money Without Them Seein Your Pant? / 12 Interesting Pictures To Look At / How Do Guys Send D!ck Pics To Girls? Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.