Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? (5780 Views)

Learn How To Earn Legit Money During Lockdown Period / First Bank Has Really Tried This Lockdown Period / Make Money With Netflix In This Lockdown Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by ArticleBeast: 9:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Flee from the people above. They will quote bogus amount to lure you before sending you to the village

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by karli4nia(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
naijacutee:

lol, amen

Madam naijacutie ..how much have you made..let's hear na..
Or open a thread and teach us how we can be profitably engaged in this lockdown and beyond.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by naijacutee(f): 11:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
karli4nia:

Madam naijacutie ..how much have you made..let's hear na..
Or open a thread and teach us how we can be profitably engaged in this lockdown and beyond.
Lol, I'm not as cool as some of you. I've only been locked down for a week so haven't had the opportunities you've had. Less than $300 embarassed

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by karli4nia(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
naijacutee:

Lol, I'm not as cool as some of you. I've only been locked down for a week so haven't had the opportunities you've had. Less than $300 embarassed

Wow! So encouraging. You can teach us o..or employ us..
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by naijacutee(f): 12:59am On Apr 25, 2020
karli4nia:

Wow! So encouraging. You can teach us o..or employ us..

I don't sell any teaching courses or books because there are already enough out there. It's best to just stick to one thing and focus on it, with the knowledge that if it's difficult to start, it is probably genuine. I freelance on Upwork, and it is straightforward. Register for an account direct. There are very good threads here that features people who make a lot more than I do. Take the time to go through the threads - there's a lot to learn, but like I said it is genuine, so the road isn't too smooth. Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Bitxpat: 1:29am On Apr 25, 2020
[Removed by admin] - Advert
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by DonX001: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2020
naijacutee:

lol, amen
Lol, so it's you. Welldone ooo!
Thanks for sanitizing the place and kicking spammers and scammers out.
More grease to your elbows and to your freelancing business.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by edgeconsul: 3:19am On Apr 25, 2020
smiley
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by karli4nia(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2020
naijacutee:

I don't sell any teaching courses or books because there are already enough out there. It's best to just stick to one thing and focus on it, with the knowledge that if it's difficult to start, it is probably genuine. I freelance on Upwork, and it is straightforward. Register for an account direct. There are very good threads here that features people who make a lot more than I do. Take the time to go through the threads - there's a lot to learn, but like I said it is genuine, so the road isn't too smooth. Good luck!

Wow! I haven't heard of anyone who does this. You are doing very well. Thumbs up. Once more, this is encouraging.
Thanks.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by VesoA1a(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hello,
Can you contact me , i have some work for you
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by paulGrundy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
Weedsmoker:
I have made over 500k this lockdown and much of it comes from my metal scraps business.
When I say 500k not Audio money grin
Not even coronavirus can stop me from meeting my finiacial target this year as money must be made.

sir can you give me more information about this metal scrap business ? how to go about it? how much capital is required to start it. and how much do you start expecting. the inflow of profits? thank you I've appreciating a reply from you.
how about some first-timers who are just going into the business how can they go about since thank you.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by CoinBoss: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
[Removed by admin] - Advert
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
DonX001:
God bless whoever is the mod or admin that is removing all the adverts that are ruining the thread.
It will help save people from potential scammers in this tight "coro" period.
They asked people to say how they're making money online, instead of allowing sensible people to talk, scammers overrun the place with their useless ads. angry
their matter just weak me. grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by NUJABEZ: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gulher:
hello sir, please do you have rewriting, research, editing or any other remote job that I can do? I'm penniless and I don't know what I can do to get money. Really depressed.

Sorry, I don't have any gigs at the moment.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by NUJABEZ: 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Gulher:
hello sir, please do you have rewriting, research, editing or any other remote job that I can do? I'm penniless and I don't know what I can do to get money. Really depressed.

Try to get into Upwork. There's a lot of jobs there. As an agency, I meet most of my prospects there.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
twnklshop:
I have made 870,850 naira from selling Rainbow Currency (YEM) during this lockdown. I admit that I sold all the Rainbow Currency far below the market price because I was desperate to make money. Buyers were offering to buy below the market price because Rainbow Currency is not well known in Nigeria, since I was still selling higher than I bought it I still sold to them. Out of this money only 80,000 naira is left. I have proof of the payments to my account and the payments out to solve problems and help people during this lockdown.

I also work for the Lagos State Government, yesterday I left one of my phones at home and strolled out within my area to drink beer and came back and saw that my April salary has been paid. I saw a 60,291.78 naira credit alert on my phone. My salary is higher than that but that is what is left after loans I have taken are deducted from my salary at source.

When we ask where and how you guys sell una no dey answer us.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Zeebah07(f): 6:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
bmdmixer:
just 17k uploading song on my site
www.soundlala.com for artist
kept a little sent d rest to family who needed money

How do you do this? I'm interested
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Zeebah07(f): 6:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
freesoul12:

And you think everyone will charge them for teaching them. Im teaching everyone freely cos i know how things is presently. Not everyone that drop is his or her watsap num are scammers boss.

I wouldn't mind being taught as well. I really need a source of income. Nothing to feed on anymore
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by bmdmixer: 6:06pm On Apr 27, 2020
Zeebah07:

How do you do this? I'm interested
am a programmer and a producer n song promoter, are u into music?
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Impactever(m): 7:49pm On Apr 27, 2020
NUJABEZ:
I think I made around N1.2m in the period from March 15th to April 20th. However, staff salary, office space, and benevolence have eaten more than 80% of the funds.

To be honest, I have no idea there is even lockdown in terms of workload, revenue, and business growth. At home, we haven't lacked for anything. I bought three months of unlimited data, stocked up on supplies, and a couple of other things.

My business is a remote-first company, and I have no plans of returning to the office until mid-2021.

In another unrelated or maybe related matter; I am on the brink of losing my mind. I have been pining for the sounds of my childhood. I feel a little bit down mentally, and I need to play the Oja (Igbo flute). If you know how I can buy this instrument, please mention me. If you sell Igbo wind musical instruments, please mention me. I am on the verge of whatever it is I am on its verge.

good day Sir.

pls I am interested in being your students.

pls kindly show me the way.

God bless you Sir

my Whatsapp : 08065759964
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by twnklshop: 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
pane22:

When we ask where and how you guys sell una no dey answer us.

When and where did you ask? Any proof?
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by okwosi: 2:01am On Apr 28, 2020
I have sold around 75k online. The country is locked down but Oriflame is not locked down because the Internet is not locked down you can buy and sell there skincare products online
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by Gspotlicker(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2020
MiVida:
Made 150k through Ethereum... Still pushing.

Check my profile and quote me if interested.
your WhatsApp digit
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by ScotMisile: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Umarzy:
Made N13,000.

Made 8.5k on logo designs. Also bought a coin on Hotbit exchange, hodl for 2 days and sold it with a profit of 4.5k
Show me hotbit, please
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by ScotMisile: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2020
chrizzyace:

Bro please whatapp me lets chat....08096653459

Thanks...

Chris
Am interested in this.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by ScotMisile: 9:40am On Apr 28, 2020
More than 100k and still counting.....
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by MiVida(m): 10:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Gspotlicker:
your WhatsApp digit

Just say you're from nairaland when you send a message.
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by 3RNEST(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
naijacutee:

Please what niche??
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by bamidele89: 8:47pm On May 01, 2020
MiVida:
Made 150k through Ethereum... Still pushing.

Check my profile and quote me if interested.

Am interested please put me through
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by deleson: 10:07pm On May 01, 2020
Interesting!

Can I send you a PM for some enquiry?

theenchanter:
We all know the country have been on lockdown for close to one month and means of livelihood has drastically reduced for a lot of people... But for some of us that still made little money in this harsh period, how much did u made and how did you made it?

Me: I've made #35,000. I worked as a freelance for one reputable TV station covering some news, I covered 3 news for them and I made #10,000 each. The news are...

1..... When NIMASA donated some gift items to LASG.
2..... When FG donated food items to LASG. Min. For humanitarian affairs handed over d food items to LASG.
3..... A coverage at state House when Gov. Sanwo-olu addressed d state.

I made #5,000 when I did one small german-german work grin (I go break concrete for one yeye madam like that).

What about you?
Re: How Much Have You Made In This Lockdown Period? by theenchanter: 10:11pm On May 01, 2020
deleson:
Interesting!

Can I send you a PM for some enquiry?

enquiry on what, pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Create, Monetize, And Market Popular Facebook Pages - Course / How To Make Money On Pinterest / Mobile Network Operators’ Assets In Nigeria Hit N1.95 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.