Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? (1355 Views)

How My Boss Tried To Discourage My Husband From Marrying Me – Helen Paul / Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / Father Stops Son From Marrying Lady Who Also Had An Affair With Him Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
So, what will I benefit. Which tribe (I hate the word tribe) do you suggest I should marry from and what are your reasons?
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Localemperor: 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Marry from your tribe na, abi something dey do una girls grin

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Localemperor:
Marry from your tribe na, abi something dey do una girls grin

I want to cross to one of those big tribes. So, which do you recommend that will give me peace of mind? Women from my side are cool, but I want to cross.

Two things are important to me

1. Faithfulness
2. Peace of mind
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Bennysam: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
iLegendd:
So, what will I benefit. Which tribe (I hate the word tribe) do you suggest I should marry from and what are your reasons?
You deserve delicious poison

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bennysam:

You deserve delicious poison

You're right. So, which tribe will give me the best poison?
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by okpalaAnambra: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
See this modafvcker... there's nothing like nigerdelta,...tell us if you're ijaw, Ibibio, urhobo just as u mentioned Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba...afterall some Igbo states and ondo are also Niger Delta

6 Likes

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Ayoleeboy007: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Haha
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Localemperor: 9:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
iLegendd:

I want to cross to one of those big tribes. So, which do you recommend that will give me peace of mind? Women from my side are cool, but I want to cross.

1. Faithfulness
2. Peace of mind
If you want a hustling/career wife, try the Igbo woman and you prefers a wife that would act and show respect your parents,siblings and neighbors try the yuroba woman but if you want a person you can control, try the Huasa woman.... Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Ekakamba: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Localemperor:

If you want a hustling/career wife, try the Igbo woman and you prefers a wife that would act and show respect your parents,siblings and neighbors try the yuroba woman but if you want a person you can control, try the Huasa woman.... Lol

Ibo - carrier
Yoruba - restpeg
Hausa - cuntroll

Is all right. grin tongue
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
Edo state ladies are reliable for that.

Note: you will surely DIE before her you can't escape it. Apart from this they are the best for marriage.

Scary, but not bad. I want one of those tribes I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
See this modafvcker... there's nothing like nigerdelta,...tell us if you're ijaw, Ibibio, urhobo just as u mentioned Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba...afterall some Igbo states and ondo are also Niger Delta

Okay.
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ekakamba:

Ibo - carrier
Yoruba - restpeg
Hausa - cuntroll

Is all right. grin tongue

Confused. Come again. Kindly explain in a layman's terms.
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Localemperor:

Hmm. Looks like Yoruba is leading from you posted.
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by oxiide22(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
iLegendd:
fucklegend my friend. marry Hausa girl no cheating
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
oxiide22:
fucklegend my friend. marry Hausa girl no cheating

Won't her Muslim family stone her to death for marrying a Christian?

2 Likes

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Don't be deceived, no tribe is worse/better.
Getting a good partner takes only the grace of God. Just pray for a Godfearing one, regardless of tribe.

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by oxiide22(m): 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
iLegendd:

they'll if u did not convert so u must first convert before

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Localemperor: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. Looks like Yoruba is leading from you posted.
It's not a competition, they are all unique and good in their own. Just choose the one you think would compliment you..
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Bennysam: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. So, which tribe will give me the best poison?
Anyone you choose, go and marry your cult south south

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well from my little experience,
some Yoruba Girls are cunning you , why some are so respectful especially the one from rich dads.

Hausa Girl hmmm well it is a one way street once they want you they don't want competition..so be careful else you become suya meat.

Calabar girl are just nice they don't play the two face game yoruba girls are know for.They dont put you under unnecessary pressure

Delta girls, well they can love you genuinely sha but they are also monitoring how much asset you are acquiring up and down.

Akwa Ibom girl if you like food especially vegetables go for them and you like you house to be clean.

Igbo girls well they say love in tokyo but here love is in the pocket first before true love.So hustle wella.

2 Likes

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2020
Bennysam:

Anyone you choose, go and marry your cult south south

Okay.
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Localemperor:
It's not a competition, they are all unique and good in their own. Just choose the one you think would compliment you..

Definitely not a competition.
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2020
uruba23:
some Yoruba Girls are cunning you , why some are so respectful especially the one from rich dads.

Hausa Girl hmmm well it is a one way street once they want you they don't want competition..so be careful else you become suya meat.

Calabar girl are just nice they don't play the two face game yoruba girls are know for.They dont put you under unnecessary pressure

Delta girls, well they can love you genuinely sha but they are also monitoring how much asset you are acquiring up and down.

Akwa Ibom girl if you like food especially vegetables go for them and you like you house to be clean.

Igbo girls well they say love in tokyo but here love is in the pocket first before true love.So hustle wella.

Hmm. You really went in details and I like that. Your description of Calabar and Akwa Ibom really sounds cool.

I always interchange those two. Which one of them is considered great in bed?
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by iLegendd(m): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2020
oxiide22:
they'll if u did not convert so u must first convert before

Okay.
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. You really went in details and I like that. Your description of Calabar and Akwa Ibom really sounds cool.

I always interchange
hose two. Which one of them is considered great in bed?
Hahaha you should know better.Sometimes it is better you find out things yourself.

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Keemsleek005(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=SIR0 post=88744957]Don't be deceived, no tribe is worse/better.
Getting a good partner takes only the grace of God. Just pray for a Godfearing one, regardless of tribe.[/quot

You blessed, best response so far. You could get the best wife materiel from the worst society, it take grace to find a good woman.

1 Like

Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by DEIFIED(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2020
op there is good and bad in all tribes. just look for the one you can tolerate.
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by SavageResponse(m): 9:57am On Apr 23, 2020
uruba23:

grin
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by ChewingStick(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2020
iLegendd:

lol... bro, not all Hausas are Muslim you know
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Thoughtfeed: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
iLegendd:

What tribe are you... The benefits depend on your tribe
Re: As a Niger Deltan, What Will I Benefit From Marrying Igbo, Hausa, Or a Yoruba? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
iLegendd:

1. Faithfulness
2. Peace of mind

Marry from Hausa or Yoruba.....

Thank Us Later.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help A Sister !!! / Advice A Troubled Lady In Love / Hymen Intact Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.