Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta (7457 Views)

Peter Okoye: Igbo Socio-cultural Confusion, Cultural Inferiority Complex / An Explanation On Whether South South Has Inferiority Complex / We Just Destroyed Our Brother With Inferiority Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Taaaa common mechie onu gi dia!! Nwa Abakiliki choro ikwuzirim ka esi asu igbo!! grin

Ndi na eme omume ka Ehi! grin

Wrong.

Listen to the person telling you what to were very well or check the Google translate well.
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:

Igbos are great people, that's why people like Arrewa and the OP are crying daily about their inability to become Igbos. grin grin grin

You really have serious inferiority problem in life. Work on your life oooo

Despite him okpalaAnambra using moniker to deceive People, I didn't see anything wrong with his post.

What he stated is the truth. So I wonder the useless attitude you are displaying.

Mtcheew

4 Likes

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by oyatz(m): 8:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Yeah I also think they should be but just that I haven't met many.

While in the secondary School, I tried to learn Igbo language by volunteering to teach Obinna (who just cane from Anambra to join us in JSS-2) Yoruba language during break time in exchange for him teaching me Igbo.

After a week, Obinna stopped teaching me with the filmsy excuse that the language is too hard for non-natives to easily understand. I tried learning it from the numerous Igbo guys around me but they will just be smiling at me. Later on, someone just told me that Igbo men don't like non-natives to learn and understand their language.
I later found out that this is only true with the older men but the younger ones don't mind, the problem is that most of the younger ones (born and brought up in Lagos) don't fully understand the language themselves.

Many years later, I started learning the language from my Ex-GF during NYSC in Yobe State because of the possibility that we may marry each other.

SLAP44:

They are many. Most of them lived in Onitsha and schooled in Igbo schools and are friends with Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Youngmaster0(m): 8:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Mace0lane:
This is the most foolish comment on this post. The guy gave you link to where over 7 tribes disassembled itself from Igbo that is what you term insecure ?! His tribe is not even among O.

The boldness with which foolish Igbo display your foolishness is just wow.

Your foolishness is somehow legendary, did you even tend to open the said 7 link
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by SLAP44: 8:28am On Apr 23, 2020
oyatz:

While in the secondary School, I tried to learn Igbo language by volunteering to teach Obinna (who just cane from Anambra to join us in JSS-2) Yoruba language during break time in exchange for him teaching me Igbo.

After a week, Obinna stopped teaching me with the filmsy excuse that the language is too hard for non-natives to easily understand. I tried learning it from the numerous Igbo guys around me but they will just be smiling at me. Later on, someone just told me that Igbo men don't like non-natives to learn and understand their language.
I later found out that this is only true with the older men but the younger ones don't mind, the problem is that most of the younger ones (born and brought up in Lagos) don't fully understand the language themselves.

Many years later, I started learning the language from my Ex-GF during NYSC in Yobe State because of the possibility that we may marry each other.

Igbo language is very easy to understand, Obinna was wrong, or maybe he saw you were not making much progress.

Another thing I am thinking of is, are you sure some tribes learn other languages faster than some people? Because the way Igbo boys start speaking other languages within weeks of arriving there is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Youngmaster0(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2020
oyatz:
If the SS were to be a country on its own, with each State having crude oil and no singular overwhelming majority tribe, in about 50 years, most of the tribes would have diffused into one emerging super ethnic group.

Wrong wrong wrong it will consist of about 50 language and culture which no tribe will agree to drops there's for another.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Redcrafton: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Igbos should leave south south alone na!!

Igbos are audio Niger Deltans with dry oil well in imo state!!

The only Niger Delta we all know is south south...

south south don reject una tire but because of that oil in their region igbos don't want to let go grin
The real Niger Delta that we all know is south south!! Others na political Niger Delta! Audio!

They will Tell you they have oil In imo state... Which oil?? Oil way don dry since 2003

Igbos should leave Niger Delta alone!! They're not igbos and have rejected Biafra!

Ibibio rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline. com/including-ibibio-in-biafra-map-an-affront-group/

Efik rejection of Biafra
https://www. naij. com/1113743-nnamdi-kanus-ipob-warned-by-efik-group-leave-biafra-shenanigans.html

Urhobo rejection of Biafra
http://www .vanguardngr. com/2015/11/urhobo-denounces-inclusion-in-map-of-biafra/

Anioma rejection of Biafra
http://sunnewsonline .com/stop-dragging-us-into-biafra-anioma-people-of-delta-tell-agitators/

Ogoni rejection of Biafra
https://www .naij. com/1109544-stop-associating-ogoni-biafra-agitation-group-warns-asari-dokubo.html

Isoko rejection of Biafra
http://mashable. ng/isoko-is-not-part-of-biafra-isoko-development-union/

Annangs rejection of Biafra
http://tribuneonlineng. com/not-ready-slaves-biafra-%E2%80%95annang

All your rejections

If it is inferiority complex...what would you all the Hauasa/Fulani people...is that a tribe?

The small Fulani tribe wants people to believe they are bigger by claiming Hausa/Fulani as a tribe. The two tribes are completely different...by low esteem people like DanArewaa wants the two to be seen as a tribe...but will weep, cry, gnash his teeth searching all through the internet looking for links to ensure other people son't associate themselves with other.

This is the greediness and selfishness of humans cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Youngmaster0(m): 8:36am On Apr 23, 2020
oyatz:

What you have written, how does that even sound true to you.. That igbos don't like people to learn there language, as in what? Not every one has the capacity to teach, or know how to begin with that.. I can't teach you either, you have to mix with the people to learn or meet a professional educator.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 8:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Wrong.

Listen to the person telling you what to were very well or check the Google translate well.
shut up!! E'kwuzirim or i'kwuzirim is right!! I didn't just learn to speak igbo!! I studied igbo!! I have my own mbidi igbo...I speak both imo igbo and Anambra igbo

If you see me in person speaking Igbo you'll never believe I'm a northerner... I speak igbo with your igbo tune not fulani tune!

My fellow fulanis here in kano call me FulaniNyamiri!!

Some of you here can only speak but can't write!!

Do you know the law of Udaume, udamkpi, akaraokwu and other laws guiding igbo speaking and writing??

Do you know how many igbo Novels I have read in my life?? How many have you read??

You want to teach me how to spell ikwuzirim/Ekwuzirim

In fact where are you from?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! E'kwuzirim or i'kwuzirim is right!! I didn't just learn to speak igbo!! I studied igbo!! I have my own mbidi igbo...I speak both imo igbo and Anambra igbo

If you see me in person speaking Igbo you'll never believe I'm a northerner... I speak igbo with your igbo tune not fulani tune!

My fellow fulanis here in kano call me FulaniNyamiri!!

Some of you here can only speak but can't write!!

Do you know the law of Udaume, udamkpi, akaraokwu and other laws guiding igbo speaking and writing??

Do you know how many igbo Novels I have read in my life?? How have you read??

You want to teach me how to spell ikwuzirim/Ekwuzirim

In fact where are you from?

I don't know the meaning of ikwuzirim but it is Ikuzirim.... period.

1 Like

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by oyatz(m): 8:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Yes some languages are easier to understand because of similarities.

For instance, it is easier for a Bini man to understand the Yoruba language spoken in Osun State.

Later-on, I found out that even Igbo language is similar to the Yoruba language spoken in Ife, Ijeshaland, Ekiti, Ondo, Akoko and some parts of Kogi State.

The Yoruba language spoken in Lagos is based on a mixture of Awori, Ijebu,Egba, Oyo dialects and it has borrowed so many words from European, Arabic, Hausa and many other Nigerian Tribes. In short, it has become grossly diluted.

To fully understand the core Yoruba grammar, you need to live in Oyo/Osun States.

SLAP44:

Igbo language is very easy to understand, Obinna was wrong, or maybe he saw you were not making much progress.

Another thing I am thinking of is, are you sure some tribes learn other languages faster than some people? Because the way Igbo boys start speaking other languages within weeks of arriving there is amazing.
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by SLAP44: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2020
oyatz:
Yes some languages are easier to understand because of similarities.

For instance, it is easier for a Bini man to understand the Yoruba language spoken in Osun State.

Later-on, I found out that even Igbo language is similar to the Yoruba language spoken in Ife, Ijeshaland, Ekiti, Ondo, Akoko and some parts of Kogi State.

The Yoruba language spoken in Lagos is based on a mixture of Awori, Ijebu,Egba, Oyo dialects and it has borrowed so many words from European, Arabic, Hausa and many other Nigerian Tribes. In short, it has become grossly diluted.

To fully understand the core Yoruba grammar, you need to live in Oyo/Osun States.

I think you are correct to an extent. But the Igbo person also understands and finds it easy to speak all other African, European, Latin languages part from Nigerian language. How can we explain that?
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 8:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Wrong

but you are trying..
I'm a complete Fulani man!! I have no single igbo relation!! But I have up to 15 igbo chicks in the east!!

Their love for Handsome fulani boys with big, fat long gbola no be here...

Especially if you can speak igbo fluently!!

All of them want us to get married...they use to visit me here in kano!

Igbo girls nice Sha grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Redcrafton: 8:50am On Apr 23, 2020

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 8:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Redcrafton:
@DanArewaa, why not face your side. Greedy man! Middle belt tribes reject the north. Physician cure thou-self

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/were-not-part-of-the-north-middle-belt...

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/09/middle-belt-not-part-north-will-fight...

https://punchng.com/mbelt-not-in-north-mbf-youths-reply-tsav

https://www.nairaland.com/5407012/middle-belt-not-part-north

https://www./2019/09/09/middle-belt-not-part-of-north...

Unity begging - Attache by force

https://dailypost.ng/2017/08/22/theres-nothing-like-middle-belt..

https://referencedailynew.com/2019/07/middle-belt-southern-leaders...

https://realnewsmagazine.net/politics/well-resist-those-trying-to-detach-our...

https://www.legit.ng/1121593-we-northern-part-nigeria-forget-middle..
we are not forcing any region to be with us... Benue and Jos can join Biafra... That's if they want!!
Kogi and kwara can also join Biafra if they want...

We don't need anything from those state!! But you why are you always claiming south south when they're rejecting you?? Igbos and oil money!!

Abeg make una leave those guys make them form their Niger Delta republic in peace!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Smoke55: 9:01am On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:

grin
stop Wasting Your Time On Those Two Monika Above,same Person Is Operating Those Two Monikers,he Is An Aboki Impersonator Trying To Bring Disunity Among Igbos,probably The Are Using Google Translator To Reply You....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 9:03am On Apr 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I don't know the meaning of ikwuzirim but it is Ikuzirim.... period.
Akwukwo, not Akukwo

Iku mmiri, not ikwu miri... Ikwu means to say!

Iku means to fetch!! Ikwuzirim is the right Answer!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Goddyj(m): 9:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Mace0lane:
You mean to tell me the woman heard so much about Nigeria to an extent she was able to single out a tribe but she never heard about Nigeria romance scam and cocaine business. You are indeed a very foolish Igbo with this propaganda you intend selling on NL.

Beside how many countries have you traveled to? I have been to over 5 countries in the world n in each I see Africans with different cluster communities. You see igbo Yoruba Ivoriens n those from Congos all having their separate communities from Europe to Asia.
I really don't engage in arguments with people who are not able to make their opinions without adding insults. it shows the kind of homes they come from.
So, check the next door.
Maybe if you read my post again, this time around with a little understanding, I bet you would be ashamed of what you wrote up there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Redcrafton: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
we are not forcing any region to be with us... Benue and Jos can join Biafra... That's if they want!!
Kogi and kwara can also join Biafra if they want...

We don't need anything from those state!! But you why are you always claiming south south when they're rejecting you?? Igbos and oil money!!

Abeg make una leave those guys make them form their Niger Delta republic in peace!

Stop your irritating childishness.

I have posted links where you are forcing and threatening them....and you are saying you are not forcing them.

Can you show any link where Ohaneze is forcing or threatening any tribe in ND?

What about your Hausa/Fulani Collabo? Is there any tribe like that...Abeg make una leave the peaceful Hausas, Gwaris and Nupes...
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2020
Redcrafton:

Stop your irritating childishness.

I have posted links where you are forcing and threatening them....and you are saying you are not forcing them.

Can you show any link where Ohaneze is forcing or threatening any tribe in ND?
lol... Igbos!! Arewa will never force any region into Arewa unlike the Igbos... Unity beggars...

Biafra is 5 igbo state... No sane person will ever join unproductive south east!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Smoke55: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
there's no oil in igbo land!! The oil in imo is not in commercial quantity and has dried up!! The only oil producing region is south south!! Igbos have nothing and contribute close to nothing to our national pause!
your Brain Revolves Around OIL,still you dnt have any oil in your brain,now a barrel of oil is less the 2$ yet you keep shouting oil up and down,why focus on niger deltan oil while you claim you have found oil in commercial quantity in lake chad your region? why not go and start drilling it?
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Blackking98(m): 9:27am On Apr 23, 2020
oyatz:
If the SS were to be a country on its own, with each State having crude oil and no singular overwhelming majority tribe, in about 50 years, most of the tribes would have diffused into one emerging super ethnic group.

You are very correct. I'm from Akwa Ibom btw
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by SonOfEl(m): 9:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Mace0lane:
This is the most foolish comment on this post. The guy gave you link to where over 7 tribes disassembled itself from Igbo that is what you term insecure ?! His tribe is not even among O.

The boldness with which foolish Igbo display your foolishness is just wow.

you only raised the bar of insults and nothing else. The shows the high of your stupidity. Read the thread topic and stop disgracing your lineage
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by SonOfEl(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
lol... Igbos!! Arewa will never force any region into Arewa unlike the Igbos... Unity beggars...

Biafra is 5 igbo state... No sane person will ever join unproductive south east!

lol....another non entity on the loose. when it's morning time una eyes go clear.
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 9:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Smoke55:
your Brain Revolves Around OIL,still you dnt have any oil in your brain,now a barrel of oil is less the 2$ yet you keep shouting oil up and down,why focus on niger deltan oil while you claim you have found oil in commercial quantity in lake chad your region? why not go and start drilling it?
leave Niger Delta alone!!

We all know you're after their region because of oil!!

If say una get oil for igbo land... I'm very sure that you'll never allow non igbo state to join Biafra... But because your land is empty....una Just dey struggle for south south!!

Sorry bro... Those guys get sense pass una!!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by SLAP44: 9:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Smoke55:
stop Wasting Your Time On Those Two Monika Above,same Person Is Operating Those Two Monikers,he Is An Aboki Impersonator Trying To Bring Disunity Among Igbos,probably The Are Using Google Translator To Reply You....

I agree.
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2020
SLAP44:

I agree.
Chai grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Smoke55: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
leave Niger Delta alone!!

We all know you're after their region because of oil!!

If say una get oil for igbo land... I'm very sure that you'll never allow non igbo state to join Biafra... But because your land is empty....una Just dey struggle for south south!!

Sorry bro... Those guys get sense pass una!!
yen yen yen! do your tribe have oil?...naija as an oil producing country how are you fairing? are you any better than countries without oil?
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Arrewa: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Smoke55:
yen yen yen! do your tribe have oil?...naija as an oil producing country how are you fairing? are you any better than countries without oil?
northern Nigeria is officially an oil producing region!!we have our own oil... And still have untapped oil in lake Chad!!

Northern Nigeria is abundantly blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Dedetwo(m): 9:53am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
our culture is our pride!! You might not like us... But Hausafulani Amaka!

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11408116_fbimg15844860436294297_jpeg637a92abb0957a6379fe188be4bae64e

There is nothing like HausaFulani. However the girl in the picture is fat.
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Smoke55: 9:55am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Akwukwo, not Akukwo

Iku mmiri, not ikwu miri... Ikwu means to say!

Iku means to fetch!! Ikwuzirim is the right Answer!!
the correct one is ikuzirim,iku is a single word that means to fetch, just like ikuzirim is a single word that means to teach me,ikuzirim means "to teach me" there is no relationship between iku mmiri as in to fetch water with ikuzirim.
Re: Is It Inferiority Complex?: Why Some People In South South Answer Niger Delta by Smoke55: 9:58am On Apr 23, 2020
Arrewa:
northern Nigeria is officially an oil producing region!!we have our own oil... And still have untapped oil in lake Chad!!

Northern Nigeria is abundantly blessed!
okk so can danjuma and co leave niger delta oil wells and relocate to northern oil? since you have oil in abundant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

LASG To Enforce Regulations On Indoor Smoking At Night Clubs / Babangida Will Not Be President - Abiola Family / President Mugabe Again With The Right Answer To Amanpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.