Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (49682 Views)

Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by NinjaMetahuman: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
bigfish3k:

U are ignorant fellow. Is US not part of the international community?
How can international waters belong to Iran
Why is Iran not harassing other countries ship there
Is US stopping Iran from using any international waters? The ayatollahs are just preparing for their end
US is the world police and there is nothing Iran can do about it. They will continue to checkmate these terrorists countries that are also amateur in science so that they wouldn't release another virus to the world
[/s]it's funny how this sentimental dofus is calling someone ignorant without using a single cell of his brain. Just vomiting crap.

Will America allow iran or north Korea to patrol the international water close to it's border?
Did you even read the part where iran claimed they are the only with authority to secure the water America was patrolling?

Really? America world police? How old are you?
Who made USA world police? I didn't know that the whole world voted and say,, oh yeah let's make benevolent America the world police.
Where did you get that from? Hollywood? grin

Even the Trump y'all Stockholm syndrome suffering ignorant negros are sucking his ass has come out several times to say he his is not president of the world.

Use your head boy.

2 Likes

Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Topmaike007:
pay for what
Pay for their carelessness and cover ups by their government that has helped in destroying lives worldwide
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
This is how you people boast anyhow
When Iran rained tens of measiles upon USA bases in Iraq and America troops went hiding in bunkers like cowards, you didn't say anything
The question you should be asking is, where were the US ships harassed?
The answer is Iranian territorial waters
You have started with lies
They said international waters you are here saying Iranian territorial waters... Na wa for you ooo
Thats how you people lied us into this APC government

Anyway, US is the world police. I know you people are pained because the US is the most populous Christian country and it's very powerful both in military and economic powers

People of ur religion are just looking for a way (including the use of taquiya) to bring it down to come to par with with your middle east terrorists countries
But it would not happen
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
[s][/s]it's funny how this sentimental dofus is calling someone ignorant without using a single cell of his brain. Just vomiting crap.

Will America allow iran or north Korea to patrol the international water close to it's border?
Did you even read the part where iran claimed they are the only with authority to secure the water America was patrolling?

Really? America world police? How old are you?
Who made USA world police? I didn't know that the whole world voted and say,, oh yeah let's make benevolent America the world police.
Where did you get that from? Hollywood? grin

Even the Trump y'all Stockholm syndrome suffering ignorant negros are sucking his ass has come out several times to say he his is not president of the world.

Use your head boy.
America is the world police whether you are aware or not
Economically, Only America will give you sanctions and your currency will start nose diving
Militarily, Remember that Since America refuse to sell us weapons we have not been able to defeat boko haram and other countries didn't sell too probably because of American influence

America has military bases all over the world checkmating other countries

If not for America many countries of the world would have been releasing Corona viruses every month

See what China you people are supporting has done to the world... Corona virus
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time
they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US
has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over
Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands
in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic
thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of
infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything
tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and
influence. On the other hand, China is building projects
across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads,
scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money.
Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them
here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them
these things would still be in use by Africans and improve
quality of life, just like every private business. US/Trump
that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to
unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western media still find their ways into the hearts of
Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake
pastors joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China,
how many times have they tumbled African govt? How
many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many
times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and
think. China is not your enemy
You forgot to add how China developed Corona virus for Africa and the whole world
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Can another sail warships us waters?

Hope you are educated
Is international waters the same thing as Iranian waters
U people should stop changing the narratives deliberately while adjudging your self to be wise
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

You have started with lies
They said international waters you are here saying Iranian territorial waters... Na wa for you ooo
Thats how you people lied us into this APC government

Anyway, US is the world police. I know you people are pained because the US is the most populous Christian country and it's very powerful both in military and economic powers

People of ur religion are just looking for a way (including the use of taquiya) to bring it down to come to par with with your middle east terrorists countries
But it would not happen
Continue to decieve yourself that USA is the most powerful country in the world
For me, Russia is
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Continue to decieve yourself that USA is the most powerful country in the world
For me, Russia is
so u mean Russia can defeat USA? hmnmnm
russia can only try their best but cant defeat the USA

Check out their proxy wars. its US allies that has been winning
the only thing russia allies like the north korea are good at doing is just flexing muscles and display of military might and weapons but when the chips are down the USA always wins

Russia has been supporting the muslim world against israel since 1948 till now while the USA is supporting israel - i know u know who has been winning and that is one of ur major pains and grouse with the christian republic of the USA
if Russia was stronger jerusalem will have been in the hands of the Muslims ... just sit and ponder about this
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

so u mean Russia can defeat USA? hmnmnm
russia can only try their best but can defeat the USA

Check out their proxy wars. its US allies that has been winning
the only russia allies like the north korea are good at doing is just flexing muscles and display of military might and weapons but when the chips are down the USA always wins

Russia has been supporting the muslim world against israel since 1948 till now while the USA is supporting israel - i know u know who has been winning and that is one of ur major pains and grouse with the christian republic of the USA
if Russia was stronger jerusalem will have been in the hands of the Muslims ... just sit and ponder about this
Russia has never directly supported any Muslim country in any war against Isreal like the USA overtly supports Isreal in any war against it's neighbors.
For a fact, Russia sells weapons to most Muslim countries during wars but thats where thier support ends. But the USA gets directly involved in most Isreali wars

The only country Russia has ever directly supported and directly gotten involved in is Syria, and Syria is better for it. If not for Russia Assad (Syria's president) would have since gotten same fate as Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein.

When I said Russia for me is most powerful country I do not mean that Russia will defeat USA in battle. The truth is those countries will never engage in war against each other because both are capable of destroying the world without any victor.
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Russia has never directly supported any Muslim country in any war against Isreal like the USA overtly supports Isreal in any war against it's neighbors.
For a fact, Russia sells weapons to most Muslim countries during wars but thats where thier support ends. But the USA gets directly involved in most Isreali wars

The only country Russia has ever directly supported and directly gotten involved in is Syria, and Syria is better for it. If not for Russia Assad (Syria's president) would have since gotten same fate as Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein.

When I said Russia for me is most powerful country I do not mean that Russia will defeat USA in battle. The truth is those countries will never engage in war against each other because both are capable of destroying the world without any victor.

just mere arabic propaganda ... can u tell me the israeli war america was directly involved apart from weapons supply. is there any captured american soldier as proof?

please remember that russia was dierectly involved in afghanistan and was roundly defeated by the american trained mujahideens/al queeda/osama
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

please remember that russia was dierectly involved in afghanistan and was roundly defeated by the american trained mujahideens/al queeda/osama
so now its a good thing that Americans train and supports extremists?

I hope you understand that they too have also gotten thier own round of defeat at the hands of Taliban

Later I will bring you proof of how America has always been directly involved in Isreali wars
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 3:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
so now its a good thing that Americans train and supports extremists?

I hope you understand that they too have also gotten thier own round of defeat at the hands of Taliban

Later I will bring you proof of how America has always been directly involved in Isreali wars

defeated by taliban . HOW?. hope u remember they defeated and removed the taliban from power, taliban is just doing suicide bombings on afghan citizens
is it because they agreed for negotiations? even after the negotiations the talibans cannot come back to power except thru the polls
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
bigfish3k:

defeated by taliban . HOW?. hope u remember they defeated and removed the taliban from power, taliban is just doing suicide bombings on afghan citizens
is it because they agreed for negotiations? even after the negotiations the talibans cannot come back to power except thru the polls
America was supposed to be able to 'obliterate' the Taliban. Yes they removed the Taliban from power and that's where it ends. The Taliban still control so many places in Afghanistan and still strong so much so that the US literally begged them onto the negotiating table. Winning wars isn't as easy as you guys think
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by bigfish3k: 4:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
America was supposed to be able to 'obliterate' the Taliban. Yes they removed the Taliban from power and that's where it ends. The Taliban still control so many places in Afghanistan and still strong so much so that the US literally begged them onto the negotiating table. Winning wars isn't as easy as you guys think
removing from power and ceasing the capital is the main deal

taliban just reoccupied the places the US soldiers withdrew from which the afghan soldiers couldnt hold on to
"US begged them onto negotiations to stop killing their own people" - i dont see anything wrong there
if the US forces really want to rule, occupy and retain their forces there - who is taliban
there goal was achieved , which was to remove the taliban from power because they refused to surrender osama . and now they have killed osama and removed taliban from power and reduce them to rebel fighters

US goals was roundly achieved. why should US be wasting the lives of its soldiers on foreign land when they have fully achieved their aims and objectives
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Better to be a Scared man and Obey GOD'S Word than to be A Bold Man and Empty ...

I am a Scared kid ..
You can't be scared and be a child of God....God is bold and brave and it's expected of his child to be also. I wonder who's child you are claiming to be. Scared mofo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.