Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (49676 Views)

Prince Charles Recovers From Coronavirus And Is Out Of Self-isolation / Trump Wants To Send Cash To Americans Suffering Financially From Coronavirus / Democrats Just Won The House In A Sweeping Rebuke To Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by friday2011(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2020
EPIJOE:
TO BE SINCERE, WHAT IS AMERICA WAR SHIP DOING ON GULF SEA? ITS NOT RIGHT EACH COUNTRIES AND REGION HAD THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THERE WATERS. IRAN HASN'T DONE TOO BAD BY HARRASING US SHIPS ON THERE REGIONAL WATERS.

US TO KEEP PRAYING GOD FIGHT THIS VIRUS FOR THEM

Guess you lack knowledge of maritime issues, the US Ships are on international waters.

3 Likes

Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by UKBobo(m): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2020
World Cup - Group Stages
China 1, Iran 1, USA 0
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by olumide3367(m): 10:58am On Apr 23, 2020
SpyAC:
are u on telegram?
whatsapp only
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by olumide3367(m): 10:59am On Apr 23, 2020
X0012:
When?
DM on WhatsApp
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Ejadike(m): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2020
MrSensor:
stupiid comment
you're a big fool. Very big one. You didn't see question mark abi? I asked cos I wanted to know. Bastard

1 Like

Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Ozokwuimo(m): 11:38am On Apr 23, 2020
Trump is spot on! A cannot doesn't back out of an open confrontation no matter what.
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Amorprincesa24: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2020
He has to keep telling us. So on judgement day, we won't say we aren't aware.
virginboy1:

You and this your End time obsession... Allow us rest na! undecided
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Thoh(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
before trump leave that office, usa will not know it left and right again.
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by MERCHANDISER: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
Ussycool:
Donald trump don't think twice before vomiting trash.

This man will kill America with his wickedness and hatred for other countries.

Western media has made everything non_western evil.
We need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US
has never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time
they're were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US
has been building sophisticated millitary bases all over
Africa with several billions of dollars even all over islands
in Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic
thing as clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of
infrastructural development, US hasnt built anything
tangible anywhere in Africa despite her big economy and
influence. On the other hand, China is building projects
across Africa from electricity to train to Airport, roads,
scholarships to Africans, etc even with their own money.
Let's say we can't
pay and they take over them, who would still be using
those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they brought them
here, so if we can't pay back and they take over them
these things would still be in use by Africans and improve
quality of life, just like every private business. US/Trump
that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds to
unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western media still find their ways into the hearts of
Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake
pastors joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China,
how many times have they tumbled African govt? How
many nations have China invaded in Africa? How many
times has Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and
think. China is not your enemy

2 Likes

Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by MERCHANDISER: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2020
olumide3367:
I will be your host on whatsapp and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1500# per course and 50% discount for all courses

Free?
God bless u.
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by olajizz01(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
virginboy1:

You and this your End time obsession... Allow us rest na! undecided
Hahahahah.....................................

I believed his grandpa did tell him that spanish flu/flu killed nearly 50millions in west between 1918 to 1920,since then,world has not end.
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by cana882(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ejadike:
First of all, which country owns that Water space? If it's Iran then what is the US looking for there? Or is the water space owned to no one?
this is the same question I’ve been asking the foolish and blind America worshipers. What is America doing in their water space?? Or did IRGC go to America to harass their ships there??
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by SpyAC(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
olumide3367:
whatsapp only
I wished to be part of it can I send my mail?
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Goodmarlian: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Isinweke:

It's international water.
Can another sail warships us waters?
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by olumide4christ: 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
NaijaNaWaa:
Let’s settle this once and for all.
Who’s an idiot?

1. Open Google image search
2. Type idiot
3. Search and see what pops up

No be me talk ‘am, na Google
Here’s my search result:

I checked it out... this is serious!
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Arsenalholic(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vision2045:

Is that not better than the outdated oldie in Aso
And why should I give a fxck about Buhari?
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Legendguru: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
How
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Arsenalholic(m): 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
MrSensor:
stuppid comment
And you think calling something stupid makes you wise?
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Arsenalholic(m): 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
friday2011:

Unlike the matured slowpoke in aso rock right?

For your info, American government systems is working with or without a president...

Our headache now in Nigeria should be how to make our system work too by coming together regardless of ethnicity and religion but I doubt if it will ever happen.
I follow the news in US almost 24/7 both on TV and Twitter. The country is barely working. And for your info, I don't give two hoots about Nigeria's president. Since people have learned to vote without sense, let them enjoy what they have.
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Can another sail warships us waters?

Yes they can sail their warships in international waters close to US.
The US sail in international waters not Iranian water.

Iran is just harassing the US because of the sanctions placed on them by the US.

Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Arsenalholic(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
WeRblessed:

You (Nigerians) that have grown matured president how is your level?
I don't know how some of you think... because I criticized Trump, does that automatically mean I support Buhari?
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Arsenalholic:
And why should I give a fxck about Buhari?

Because you are somewhere in Nigeria
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by olumide3367(m): 1:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
SpyAC:
I wished to be part of it can I send my mail?
sure
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by olumide3367(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
MERCHANDISER:

Free?
God bless u.
no
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by SpyAC(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
olumide3367:
sure
austinenoze@gmail.com
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by Viciyke00(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Arsenalholic:
Right now, America has an overgrown toddler as president and it's hurting them badly.

Senseless talk
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by MrSensor(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Arsenalholic:
And you think calling something stupid makes you wise?
another f00l
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by MrSensor(m): 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ejadike:
you're a big fool. Very big one. You didn't see question mark abi? I asked cos I wanted to know. Bastard
idiot
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by MrSensor(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Fooooolish reply
idiot
Re: Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats by FuckAllTheMODs: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
cana882:
this is the same question I’ve been asking the foolish and blind America worshipers. What is America doing in their water space?? Or did IRGC go to America to harass their ships there??

It is an international water na, if you don't know anything about maritime, just keep quiet, instead of calling people foolish and blind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.