Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos (28750 Views)

Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Dollabiz: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Really
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by wink2015(m): 1:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mcoutureankara:
Renowned publisher of "Our Daily Manna" devotional, Bishop (Dr.) Chris E. Kwakpovwe and his wife, Rev. (Mrs) Flora E. Kwakpovwe were at Ogudu Orioke in Lagos State on Monday, 20th April 2020, to distribute food items to members of their ministry and people residing in the community.

The community chairman, police force & few journalists were present to ensure order amongst community members who trooped out in their large numbers to recieve food items.
Several bags of rice, groudnut oil, palm oil and other food items were distributed to everyone present.

The police made sure they were properly lined up, observing social distancing before the sharing of food items to the people commenced.

"The police were on ground to enforce social distancing before we shared food items to members of Ogudu community. We don't joke with social distancing because this is one of the major ways to limit the spread of this virus." the bishop said.

While sharing the food items, he encouraged them to wash their hands regularly and maintain all safe practices to avoid contacting coronavirus.

Speaking about the current lockdown caused by the coronavirus pandemic, Bishop (Dr.) Chris E. Kwakpovwe pleaded with Nigerians to look out for those who do not have enough foodstuffs or cash, and strive to lend a helping hand.

"Be your brother's keeper, help somebody. People are suffering. Be a blessing to somebody. We bought bags of rice & tins of oil but seeing the crowd here today, we had to share it into several different bags so that it will reach everyone present. " he said.

"The lockdown may be extended, but this is a time for everyone to draw nearer to God. We might not be able to reach every nigerian out there now but once the lockdown is over, those who do not have can come to our daily manna mountain at Ogudu, the little we have, we shall share with them." Bishop (Dr.) Chris added.

See more photos;

https://www.momedia.ng/2020/04/22/our-daily-manna-publisher-bishop-dr-chris-e-kwakpovwe-and-wife-distributes-several-food-items-at-ogudu/

Nice move.

But Bishop Kwakovwe name was drag to the mud some years back on sex scandal

A blackmailer was quoted to have linked his name in which he was asking for sexual favour.

That was old story anyway
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by dinodesmond(m): 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pls show me love, this lockdown is something else. Surviving is a hard thing I will appreciate any gesture. Pls help me, I will really appreciate .
First bank
Sunday Emmanuel.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by back2sender: 1:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Have this pastors sharing food everywhere share same food to the members in thier churches? charity begins at home!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Glink2018(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:
Matthew 6:3-4

3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing

4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Hypocrite. Quoting the Bible as if there is a correlation between the bible and what the man f God has done.
Common sense is not common
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by JJOF(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
God will bless him.
you want to earn little bucks online like i do....check my signature for info
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by MansoryMX(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
smileyoo:
Bros. that's extreme generalization, large number of nigerians already know bubu have nothing to offer nigerians positively, but the problem is that tribal and religious bigots, with extreme zombies, far out-numbered the sane minds in Nigeria, and in democracy majority always wins the election, and determines who rules.
until we stop this system of un-informed majority voters determining who wins elections Nigeria 'll never experience genuine change in a democratic setting.
so stop abusing all nigerians.

I will generalize! If only you know the way thing whole thing dey pain me to see how people are suffering and I can’t do nothing coz the little I get I don use am balance everyone me.[b][/b]

Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by clemmonce(m): 1:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nice. God bless you Bishop
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Olayinka777(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
meezynetwork:
Which social distance is this?
I wonder too o!
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by mascot87(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Glink2018:

Hypocrite. Quoting the Bible as if there is a correlation between the bible and what the man f God has done.
Common sense is not common

One statement for you. Bless you for calling me hypocrite
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by mascot87(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dpharisee:

Nonsense! You that don't give at all is better abi
I don't need to announce to you or anyone else. Cheers
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
StrikeBack:
To cover up for their miracle deficiencies
baby coro coro just exposed most of them
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
vasco01:

Be your brother's keeper
Yeah nice initiative from him.....but he should have started with his family members now.....One Mr Terry aka tear_am...... A known tutor in Edo state specialized in maths and physics is his brother...GO AND HELP HIM TOO...
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Nuelstar(m): 6:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dobson43:

I still don't get it. Should every charitable work be publicized

Even from a man who is presumed to be a walking Bible.

if u don't see it in social media...u will still open ur mouth to say pastors don't give

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Nuelstar(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sultty:
Na wash, with all d excess of what he has and to make it worse he is marketing angry
Insatiable human being
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by nauto: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
AdoreHim:
People move around with their phones and snap pictures and send to social media. The man of God maybe unaware self that these act had even graced the public domain. When you say camera everywhere, you mean the man of God invited camera men. Did you see him posing in any of the photos? This life self, person do Una complain, person kukuma no do, Una go still complain. God help humanity, because humanity has lost it.

Quoting Everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Hausa Foods You Need To Taste Before You Die. / "Men Cooking Contest" Organized By Ayiri Emami / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.