Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos (28748 Views)

Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) / SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Adazi-nnukwu Distributes Palliatives To Poor Homes (photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by LordShiva97(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice gesture!

But where are the food items, is it only the one in the first picture?
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by aladeokin1000(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Nice one. Unity and benevolence is needed in this trying times
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by kennyz247(m): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
last last we go survive it
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by StarUp: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Good thing to do...better than using $21,000(8m) to sponsor a child with that will be absent in Maths & English exams while having F9 in CRK

I get if the son doesn't like Maths & English but in CRK he had "unsatisfactory". Does he hate Jesus too
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by danielsage: 11:21am On Apr 23, 2020
God bless how pastors
Den de try
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Mannylex(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2020
Good one but where is the social distancing here.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:22am On Apr 23, 2020
When will christains stop giving gifts to the less privileges without their cameras... Image lundary
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 23, 2020
meezynetwork:
Which social distance is this?
None of those beneficiaries wear face mask
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by sammycrane442: 11:23am On Apr 23, 2020
*AT LAST.......SHE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED�����...THE FIRST WHATSAPP TV OWNED BY A NAUGHTY LADY��...Dave TV�*
What to expect from her..��
*Freaky hours��� yes sho wa freaky��*,
Confession time�, Hoestories�, Hookups�‍❤️‍�, �� videos, Twerk videos�, Nudes�, comics�.
Click the link, tell her your *name*, and save her number for�� satisfaction ����
https:///2347050247277?text=Hello...I%20wanna%20join%20Dave%20Tv%20My%20name%20is%F0%9F%91%89
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Zchi1052(m): 11:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Person go de where e won collect food stuffs and catch the corovirus sef
Wetin u gain nah?
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Afolabimills(m): 11:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Have been begging for help for the past few weeks now nothing not a Kobo pls help Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Miravision(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2020
God bless you and your family Sir. You will not lack as you respect and care for the masses. Amen
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Chikelue2000(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:
Matthew 6:3-4

3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing

4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
what trash is dis?...how do u give in secret in times like dis?....stop using d bible to support ur ignorance....well-done pastor

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by StrikeBack(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
When will christains stop giving gifts to the less privileges without their cameras... Image lundary
To cover up for their miracle deficiencies
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by mascot87(m): 11:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Chikelue2000:
what trash is dis?...how do u give in secret in times like dis?....stop using d bible to support ur ignorance....well-done pastor

Please I didn't not write the bible. Biko
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by nauto: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2020
camera everywhere
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by seedsower(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:

3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing

4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

there is need for the announcement for the beneficiaries to even no that there is free food. I am on my way to fetch mine and wouldn’t know without seeing this news.

Help the needy and put it on cnn if u like me people sha eat.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by ChuckKingston(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2020
The way them Dey gather people in the name of give away. Aren't they scared of the repercussion of not adhering social distancing
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by sexylassie2(f): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2020
This Nigeria is a charity case.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by bolvico: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Until everyone realizes that only one who can help us is ourselves, and not our government who doesn't care about us but themselves. God will continue to bless as many that are reaching out to people in one way or the other. And as many who can help in his or her little way, let them do it as The Almighty will bless everyone that does that.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by smileyoo: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
MansoryMX:
Bunch of brainless fools. 2023 they will still vote the set of wrong people again. I have no pity for an adult Nigerian, I only feel for the little ones who are suffering because of the stupidity of their elderly ones
Bros. that's extreme generalization, large number of nigerians already know bubu have nothing to offer nigerians positively, but the problem is that tribal and religious bigots, with extreme zombies, far out-numbered the sane minds in Nigeria, and in democracy majority always wins the election, and determines who rules.
until we stop this system of un-informed majority voters determining who wins elections Nigeria 'll never experience genuine change in a democratic setting.
so stop abusing all nigerians.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by eleko1: 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Family of 5,6,3 will queue to collect,Father,wife and children to on queue sad.E go beta oo
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by edoairways: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:

It is not a command
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by lagdmark(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
mimimile93:
Solution: Stop giving out food.
Ask your governor and the MP you voted for in last election for solution.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Dpharisee: 12:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
mascot87:

Nonsense! You that don't give at all is better abi
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by AdoreHim: 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
People move around with their phones and snap pictures and send to social media. The man of God maybe unaware self that these act had even graced the public domain. When you say camera everywhere, you mean the man of God invited camera men. Did you see him posing in any of the photos? This life self, person do Una complain, person kukuma no do, Una go still complain. God help humanity, because humanity has lost it.

nauto:
camera everywhere
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Origin(f): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thumbs up.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
meezynetwork:
Which social distance is this?
These ones are only concerned about huvid20, no need for soc distance. We go get sense by force.
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by mimimile93: 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2020
lagdmark:

Ask your governor and the MP you voted for in last election for solution.
I just gave you a solution
Re: Bishop Kwakpovwe Distributes Food Items In Ogudu, Lagos by Champneys: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
I am tired of idio...ts who support and help others without quietly doing it.

What is the point of the pictures and cameras when giving needy people food or relief materials?

Even worse that social distancing and other measures in place to stop the virus from spreading has been breached here.....

Daily Manna publisher, you are a fu...cking tosser, to hell with your help!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Men Cooking Contest" Organized By Ayiri Emami / Man Found Maggot Inside The Fried Fish He Bought For Ramadan Fast / Porridge Beans, what's the best combo for beans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.