Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates (721 Views)

Amed Musa Has Divorced His Wife That Just Gave Birth For Him / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / Man Divorced His Wife In 2016 And She Became A Billionaire In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by nancyQueen: 7:32am On May 28, 2020
Why a Nigerian man divorced his wife after 19 years of marriage- Man narrates
A man on social media whose name is Sanusi Bature has taken to his facebook page to narrate why a man had to divorce his wife after being married for 19 years and having three kids. The facebook user who noted that the man in question who divorced his wife was his former boss, and was shocked that he had to separate because of the fact that his wife released to the public a video which she danced with her husband under the challenge which was Dancingforhusbands. It was gathered according to reports that the...
SOURCE:
http://s./af6e

http://s./88d1

Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by engrzico(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2020
Airtel 4G modem for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/5886211/airtel-4g-modem-sale-

Still available for interested buyers...

This is a good deal..

I will meet you to test and confirm before payment.

I just need the cash urgently.
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by xendra: 7:39am On May 28, 2020
Nigerian men, Egocentric AF

1 Like

Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by Vyzz: 7:43am On May 28, 2020
grin

Nigeria women Ego(money)centric
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by addaStaker: 7:53am On May 28, 2020
it won't survive period....don't wanna talk much
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by tracyMiller: 7:54am On May 28, 2020
smiley

Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by meimeida: 7:58am On May 28, 2020
fantastic. I love every bit of quote.
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by opzirng: 8:03am On May 28, 2020
it is wrong for hausawa women to show that in public, even though the man's action was too much, divorce can't be the solution haba dai mallam
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by opzirng: 8:20am On May 28, 2020
If you aren't a cheater your relationship must survive and it's very good to go through your partners phone once a while to strength the trust for each other, if am in a relationship with somebody who doesn't want me to go through her phone I will never take that place serious because she's a time waster and has sweetheart somewhere.
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by opzirng: 8:36am On May 28, 2020
good
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by addaStaker: 8:39am On May 28, 2020
are you sure that's the only thing that happened nothing else.
Re: Why A Nigerian Man Divorced His Wife After 19 Years Of Marriage- Man Narrates by donsir23: 8:53am On May 28, 2020
for me my relationship will survive. But it should be mutual. most women dont want their partners going near their phones, but they are constantly monitoring their partners. that is very wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Watched This Interesting Movie / Name Ceremony In Your Wife's parent house / What Challenges Are You Facing For Being Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.