Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano (35825 Views)

Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / Ganduje Seeks Amendment To Emirate Council Act / Seyi Makinde: I Used Carrots, Vitamin C, Blackseed Oil, Honey To Fight COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Oviper: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2020
God help us sha

Meanwhile check my signature for how to make cash during this lockdown
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 23, 2020
2016v2017:

Money from Naija Delta. case of monkey de work baboon de chop

But the niger delta people are here either shouting dem no dey carry last or attacking any post of Igbos
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Lawsimon(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2020
Chai!
Maga go pay

No wonder their COVIK 1.9 result increase magically

Now I know

Federal character must be applied in sharing Corona funds. I guess this is their grouse.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by omonnakoda: 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
DurexDcondom:
Must you make your point with fowl and abusive words?
Why can't adults discuss a topic logically and close it without abusive words?
E be like the lockdown dey make una para ooo. Easy bro. Things will get better.

I don't have to but I am Human and from time to time I get irritated by foolish people.
I am equally irritated by sanctimonious, " my shit no dey smell" busybodies like you

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Ajibel(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2020
“You can understand that Kano is the most populated in the country hence the only testing centre at AKTH is not enough for us,” said Ganduje.

Kano is the most populated? Where does that leave Lagos
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Excalante(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Ode u suppose ask for N5billion FG for don run give you asap over greed is bad....

But since it is north not east or south or west demanding for the money Bubu will give him his cut of the loot , but not that exact amount sha...
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Xisnin(m): 10:23am On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally stop and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown
Another irresponsible fellow pretending to be smart.
Unfortunately, you are late to the frenzy, the summer conjecture has been
abandoned by most of your fellow travelers.
Go get new updates from headquarters.

I thought it is our dark skin or "stronger immunity"?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by annsrealms(f): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Bola146:
grin grin This man is a thief, ole grin 10 billion for what?

He said 15 billion.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by blowjohn(m): 10:24am On Apr 23, 2020
Ok sir. U want it in naira or dollars?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by ayo2008: 10:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Gandollar!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by julshairport: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
This guy is up to something.

Since they loot in Dollars how can billion of naira hard to call.

Las las the money will not be accounted for.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by tragergeorge(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

What is your point?
the virus is real,,everyone knows that,some of us are just giving ourselves hope,,, being positive, trying to defeat the virus mentally,,, not everything has been said about this virus....
Its not as scary as the Media is putting it,,,
People are even having the virus and recovering without knowing it was the virus,,talking of moderate cases,,,
This lockdown shit ain't working,,, people still moving around and for real 9ja ain't doing enough testing ,,,,,
All public gathering should be less than 50,,,face masks,,,sanitizers,, give proper awareness ,,,
Then everyone should go do their normal life,,,,,
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by nwanwaoge(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
DeZoro:
This Kano state Government is a crook. There is no Covid 19 in Kano. People are dying of Cholera and diarrhea and they claimed is coronavirus. What a great scam on broad day light. The governor is even wearing Covid 19 cap and vest just to get 15b or get sympathy? These people are so clueless and devilish. Go to their health care centers and see how workers have ran away from work because of the threat. I repeat! There is no coronavirus in Kano. It diarrhea and cholera that is killing people. FG should not release anything for Kano Sate Government, is a scam.
I saw this coming since after lagos got N10b...when covid 19 deaths were rising astronomically in the past few days ....I laughed.

Trust me unlike river state...their plea will be accented to.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by AIT1(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2020
Na the money wey they want share be this
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Mejor79(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
This exactly what the Governor wanted from FG. Nothing like Corona-virus in Kano State most of them politicize it to get funds from Foreign andlocal donors which will be looted.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:29am On Apr 23, 2020
Scammers everywhere especially in Nigeria government
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by NazBoss: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Between Corona virus and corruption in Nigeria which is more complicated, I still wonder why Kano state governor will risk the life of his people to be able to make money.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Finnese001: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2020
Patrioticman007:
It seems southern Nigeria is the headquarters of hypocrisy, Covid 19 will finish KANO, FEW seconds later, kano state needs 15 billion Naira.
Southern Nigerians" COVID 19 IN KANO NA SCAM " they don't covid 19.

thank God we now know we have southern Nigeria and northern Nigeria, but the truth is that the north is very useless to this country economy
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by stanisbaratheon: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Ganduje happens to be the most clueless Governor as fat as this pandemic is concerned.

How can you be requesting for 15billion naira to manage the pandemic and at the same time relaxing lockdown order all for religion??
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Queenmark: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2020
Chapii:
CoronaVirus is not potent in this part of the world. We should stop all these deceit. Our weather does not support such diseases that is why US & others are earnestly waiting for summer for cases to naturally stop and they are talking of second wave of infection in fall/winter. Flu kills over 50 thousand in the US every year's but we don't know that here. Except for those that contracted the disease outside the country, local transmissions are insignificant and not potent. Lockdown has killed and will still kill 1000times more Nigerians than Covid 19. #endthelockdown

Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Hehehehheeh Gandollars , Seeking 15bn to Fight COVID indeed.
Another 4 Wives Loading.
na to Keep 2023 own, then the rest use am marry 4 Wives.

Hausa and Toto ehn...
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
So what about all the money he has successfully looted?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Urchman200: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Some zombie that was insulting wike will see reason to insult ganduje?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by AerialMapper: 10:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Thief
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by OBku4(m): 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

The point is your temperature theory is stupid
If we adjust for population from Florida in Nigeria then we should have over 100000 cases

The idea that this will disappear with summer is madness

Florida is very cold compared to Africa? With a range of 22-32 Celsius in Miami this week

Is it colder than South Africa that has the most cases
Is it colder than Cairo?

Guy stop talking rubbish
Mr Man if u can't make your point without cursing, STFU
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by sean079: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
6digitscomrade:
thanks for enlightening the educated modern day illiterate dr Churchill winston foretold will befall mankind.. they have access to knowledge and have all the time to emancipate their minds without borders but they chose to be stagnant, dormant and unproductive with impunity..

Thats false enlightment. Seems you both never study the death statistin around the world before coming out to debunk others fact.

Read the link below to educate yourself properly

https://news.yahoo.com/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html

1 Like

Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by omonnakoda: 10:35am On Apr 23, 2020
OBku4:

Mr Man if u can't make your point without cursing, STFU
STFU
Oponu
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Eben11: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Truth but let's not play politics now....Corona virus is so really n Kano now seems to be in panic mood....I just don't know why our governors are so useless n stupid....I mean what was Kano doing since?....they have large population plus international airport....y didn't they act fast to curtail dis?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by ykgold29(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2020
This obese cow won't seize to amuse me.Ole grin
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2020
tragergeorge:
he got a point,,,oyibo nor know wetin be heat,,been if its hot,,,they got air conditionals and not just that,,they got24 hrs power to run their AC,,
Allow the man give e sef hope,,,,u just de tackle am all angles,,,
But seriously the statistics shows it,,,the regions experiencing much of the virus are colder regions,,,I'm talking generally
It's not only USA, Italy, Spain or UK that are cold regions.
Most countries of the world are in cold regions and their cases are low. What is the cause if I may ask?
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by OBku4(m): 10:39am On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:

STFU
Oponu
all these funny people
Re: Governor Ganduje Seeks N15b Support From FG To Fight COVID-19 In Kano by 6digitscomrade: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2020
sean079:

Thats false enlightment. Seems you both never study the death statistin around the world before coming out to debunk others fact.

Read the link below to educate yourself properly

https://news.yahoo.com/sunlight-destroys-coronavirus-very-quickly-new-government-tests-find-but-experts-say-pandemic-could-still-last-through-summer-200745675.html
go and drink water and read properly.. then apologise to ursef thereafter.. you aren’t doing well at all my friend..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops' / Heavy Shoot-Out In Lagos As Thugs Attack NDLEA Agents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.