Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me (1164 Views)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by Nancy250(f): 7:09am On Apr 23, 2020
Love is very wicked and some girls are wicked and heartless.

Man shares what a lady did to him after he bought her car, house and trained her in the university.

Read what what happened.

my guy here fell in love with this laiskin babe January 2017 and they had been dating ever since then. Man got her admission in a polytechnic and paid her fees althrough, feeding, accomodation and whatnot. Girl graduated and man bought her a Toyota Corolla. All these while babe insisted on no sex before marriage and man respected that. Just kisses, pressing of big brezz and little bonuses here and there, as per trial version na.

December last year baba moved her to a 2 bedroom flat and paid 2 years upfront. December 22nd, babe "travelled home to see her parents". Baba anticipated her return but her lines weren't going through "maybe cos it was in the village and no network". Kashimawo. "Whatsapp messages not delivering". But as a good pal, i didn't want to make any "assumptions" or rock any boat, so i pack Now, baba as a patient man, waited in trusting anticipation for her arrival......

[https://real-global-info..com/2020/04/man-shares-what-lady-did-to-him-after.html]

Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by Skmoda360(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmmm!!! Oga ooooo undecided.....another lost soul and

Modified: the oga too mumu no be small....it pain me small. undecided
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by KNOWMORE56: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Well, if not for the saying that all things are possible, I won't believe this story.
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by Imperare(f): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2020
Buy me a car I won't do it to you
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by omoiyamayor(m): 7:28am On Apr 23, 2020
I dont believe in enticing ladys with money,most of this girls are hustlers and they have picture if their dream partner,you will just be like a greener pasture for them.

1 Like

Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by Pat081: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2020
Hmmmm if this is true ur friend na mumu and foolish why will i do that for a gal and still on no sex ,he still get her car if na mi i will look for more guys and go to her place to rape her like mad
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by Skmoda360(m): 7:37am On Apr 23, 2020
Imperare:
Una ways no dey pure, most of naija girls....I ain't refering to you though. grin
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2020
Is that guy mad ni?? undecided
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by zionmde: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Normal level na

welcome to d club
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by Okeytus(m): 8:15am On Apr 23, 2020
senseless man, any girl insisting seriously on "no sex before marriage" even when you have tried all your best is suspicious and don't deserve any of your investment because automatically, you should be on "No help or favour before marriage".
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by NYCnextStop(m): 8:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Imperare:
ok and what will I get in return
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by DEIFIED(m): 8:38am On Apr 23, 2020
enter Nigeria poly in 2017 and graduated already . OK maybe she did just ND.
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2020
Things like that are mostly done by those stupiddd so called church girls
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by nazablossom(f): 9:34am On Apr 23, 2020
The guy is very very stupid. Woman wrapper. I'm sure that he has never sent a reasonable amount of money to his mother and his siblings before.

One small girl open office on top your head and you wan make we sympathize with you.
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by theophorus(m): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
...If you know you won't marry Him then don't Exploit Him. Men stop sponsoring someone if you are not a Charity Organisation.

@OP. Did the guy complain? probably 'Baba' is a Good Giver.
Re: After Training Her In University, Buying Her Car And House, She Did This To Me by pizzzy(m): 9:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Na so one girl try but fail to play my bros say dem fit marry but she no go get Belle or born pikin on till she finish skul. Dis days girls are getting good at out smarting men. Make all man learn to use him widas not him gbola when e dey deal with women

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Customized Gucci Slippers At An Affordable Price / How To Satisfy Your Wife/girlfriend / Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.