Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 (719 Views)

Poultry Farming Business Plan In Nigeria PDF 2020 / Bread Bakery Business Plan In Nigeria / Feasibility Study Template / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 by chapatti: 7:37am On Apr 23, 2020
PLANTAIN FARMING BUSINESS PLAN IN NIGERIA/ FEASIBILITY STUDY

Recently i made a post on plantain chips Business in Nigeria and based on demands I decided to make a post on plantain farming business plan in Nigeria and i hope you will find this information useful. First of all, we must understand that this business is a very profitable business and for those who are interested in going for it, I have made this article specially for you. So enjoy it.

Nigeria is a blessed country though it's natural resources are not properly managed. Nigeria is a blessed agriculturally with large expanse of lands. And this is one of the reason why plantain flourish so well. Plantain business is a very lucrative one so long you have the right knowledge about it. There are some skills that that puts you ahead of in this business and that's what we will be discussing. Please don't forget to drop your comments on the comment box.

To get the full business plan, click https://www.bestnigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/plantain-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-2020-pdf-how-do-you-start/

Re: Plantain Farming Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 by konews: 7:09am On Oct 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On Investment. / Farming/agric Investment You Can Do With 150k And Make 450k After 8months / I Have 100k, Data & Time To Invest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.