Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,867 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter (2300 Views)

Guys, Your Girlfriend Ever Bought You A Gift? If Yes, What Is It? / Guys: Your Daughters Wont Be Spared If You Fail To Treat These Ladies Right !!! / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by justcallmenuel(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
OP be using your head nah.
Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by arthorjnr(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

Women and inability to tell the truth is like garri and groundnut

Word.

I mean, flip this script and see their reaction, "the guy never loved her".... "She should leave that son of the devil"... Blah blah blah...

See obvious red flag.
OP, your girl feels entitled and if she wants a break up because of this trivial issue, then fine.

But I suggest, you call her, cook up a story about your inability to pick the call and reply texts, ask her the usual, "how are you doing?" and stuff, keep the convo short and bail, create an artificial distance and observe.

Point of all this? You pulled this stunt because somewhere deep down, you feel she doesn't care as much as you do. People will come and tell you stuff about people speaking different love languages and stuff but ignore that. One constant love language that everybody needs is attention and that feeling that you matter in someone's life.

If your girl notice the change, and ask questions and tries to close the lil distance, fine. If she doesn't, go find a new girl. You are young. That girl is too entitled!!..

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by LeRabbite: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
arthorjnr:

Word.

I mean, flip this script and see their reaction, "the guy never loved her".... "She should leave that son of the devil"... Blah blah blah...

See obvious red flag.
OP, your girl feels entitled and if she wants a break up because of this trivial issue, then fine.

But I suggest, you call her, cook up a story about your inability to pick the call and reply texts, ask her the usual, "how are you doing?" and stuff, keep the convo short and bail, create an artificial distance and observe.

Point of all this? You pulled this stunt because somewhere deep down, you feel she doesn't care as much as you do. People will come and tell you stuff about people speaking different love languages and stuff but ignore that. One constant love language that everybody needs is attention and that feeling that you matter in someone's life.

If your girl notice the change, and ask questions and tries to close the lil distance, fine. If she doesn't, go find a new girl. You are young. That girl is too entitled!!..

Finito

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by Bennysam: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
delectablegyal:
you caused it na. she loved you but you betrayed her trust. why did you test her? she is done with you joorh. you too be done with her. look for another girl.
Why you Nigeria woman always support evil .it's very stupid
Of you to foolishness

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by Bennysam: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
ifex370:

26 year olds still behave like this? No wonder we've got an outbreak
Someone out there is still messing up her mind
Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by Eberechi24(f): 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
LeRabbite:

Women and inability to tell the truth is like garri and groundnut.

BonPatrick, let me tell you the truth man to man. You deployed the test to confirm if what your instincts about your babe not sending you is valid. Your suspicions have been confirmed through her response to your test.

You still don’t want to believe because you love her dearly and have invested a lot in the relationship, hence your request for answers on NL.

Bruh, the truth be say dat babe no send you. As she done block you for WhatsApp, my advice is for you to make that the status quo. Never reach out to her again. Block all her contacts from being able to reach you. If she uses other means to reach you, block those ones too.

Do not, I repeat, do not take her back and do not go after her. A word is enough for the wise.

You Judge this issue base on your ego. Allow me to state mine without being subdue to fit you, pls. The girl should have committed suicide because Op refused to pick her call without justification.

If your girl/wife ignore your call for same reason, hope you will stick to this your advice and not trace it to cheating?
Testing ni Testing ko.

Abeg bye bye.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by Eberechi24(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
BlueAir:
The entire shii happened within 24hrs.even if it had within 1 week.what could ever justify threatening him with break up?what happened to asking him for his reasons??madam you've got nothing to justify.and if calling 4 times is what u call countless times,u don't deserve any well meaning guy that can call or think of you daily.

And the guy is totally justified with the test he gave just to find out her kind of woman.ill test my woman with anything just to find out her true nature even with my best friend
Ok. Na game he wan play. The game is on. The lady is equally testing him with the break up.

A big amen to your prayer. I don't deserve a man that is always on mission to play with my emotions for nothing. Amen to that

When you decide test your girl, be equally prepared to pass her test.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by Eberechi24(f): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
izzou:

Let me ask you a question Mr/Miss/Mrs Eberechi

If you call your man/woman for 24 whole hours,and they do not pick. What will you do?

Will you
1) Try to find out what happened?
2) Or you just burst into anger and block them?

While I agree that the op is still an 11 year old in a 28 year old body, the girl is obviously not in love with him. She has been looking for a way to let go of that guy.

There is more to life than die for nothing. You would be happy if the girl had died of Op's rejection, to prove she is in love with Op. Days are gone when women cry for nothing. She didn't give reason him to doubt her loyalty but insecurity no allow Op rest. He don find wetin he dey find.

Because she didn't yield to his manipulation, you all are crying.

Who knows other manipulation Op has been play with girl in the name of "testing."
What work for others may not work for you, so assign the right game.

Una Good day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by Victornezzar: 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Broda Victor cheesy
Yes

Any better??
Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by peacefulhome(f): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
izzou:

Good afternoon maami grin

You Savage is on another level. Respect. cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by baralatie(m): 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
BonPatrick:
Guys your opinion is needed here. You have a girlfriend and you loves her and wants to marry her just that you want to understand if she really cares for you. You set a test for her by deciding to ignore her calls and messages for 24hrs and what you expected from her was messages and calls that shows she cares but what she did was call you 4 times and told u that u have changed and the next message was that she will not call or text you again and then block you on WhatsApp and she done that before after you ask her about her previous guy. Will you still marry her or delete her number?
you wrote test and administered it to the girl.she replied you with answer .

bros no be me go give the grade nau

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by BlueAir: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol uve decide game on for the girl sef.madam carry ur out of context answers away.and pls learn to speak for urself
Eberechi24:

Ok. Na game he wan play. The game is on. The lady is equally testing him with the break up.

A big amen to your prayer. I don't deserve a man that is always on mission to play with my emotions for nothing. Amen to that

When you decide test your girl, be equally prepared to pass her test.

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by izzou(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eberechi24:

There is more to life than die for nothing. You would be happy if the girl had died of Op's rejection, to prove she is in love with Op. Days are gone when women cry for nothing. She didn't give reason him to doubt her loyalty but insecurity no allow Op rest. He don find wetin he dey find.

Because she didn't yield to his manipulation, you all are crying.

Who knows other manipulation Op has been play with girl in the name of "testing."
What work for others may not work for you, so assign the right game.

Una Good day.

I asked you a simple question, and see how you're explaining from all sides. I am not here to drag gender issues with you, so I don't see why you should be replying like it's a competition

Nowhere did I say the test was sensible. I don't give two fcks if she dumps him or marry him. It's not my business and never will it be

You don't just block people because they don't pick your calls after 24 hours. Even casual friends sef, I don't block them because they didn't reach out after 24 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by SeverusSnape(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
BlueAir:
The entire shii happened within 24hrs.even if it had within 1 week.what could ever justify threatening him with break up?what happened to asking him for his reasons??madam you've got nothing to justify.and if calling 4 times is what u call countless times,u don't deserve any well meaning guy that can call or think of you daily.

And the guy is totally justified with the test he gave just to find out her kind of woman.ill test my woman with anything just to find out her true nature even with my best friend
Well said bro. These women are just angry at the OP for nothing.

Anytime a guy talks about testing his woman or DNA , Ladies will start hyperventilating.

fear women o

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by BlueAir: 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
They all have a common untrustworthy genes so I guess that's why they pisss when they are tested
SeverusSnape:

Well said bro. These women are just angry at the OP for nothing.

Anytime a guy talks about testing his woman or DNA , Ladies will start hyperventilating.

fear women o

2 Likes

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by aimmoney9: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
marlow1962:
All dis relationship thing dy weak person i swear
RILEY MY MAN

1 Like

Re: Guys Your Opinion Is Highly Needed On This Matter by Jullima(f): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eberechi24:

You Judge this issue base on your ego. Allow me to state mine without being subdue to fit you, pls. The girl should have committed suicide because Op refused to pick her call without justification.

If your girl/wife ignore your call for same reason, hope you will stick to this your advice and not trace it to cheating?
Testing ni Testing ko.

Abeg bye bye.
lol don’t mind them, they’re accusing you of what they themselves are guilty of. If it was a girl that posted this, they will not be this understanding.

Some of the men here will do worse than the girl sef, if you get a call from your boyfriend and you don’t pick quickly, the next thing in a harsh tone “where were you?, why didn’t you pick your call? Are you with a man?” And these men here are saying they will be rational if their girlfriends ignore their calls for a whole 24hrs!!! lol the only people guilty of bias on this thread is the men.

Mr, if you play stupid games, prepare to win stupid prizes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Money From A Guy Without Giving Sex / Daily Hard Truth Guys Don't Know About Girls (thread) / I Pass..i Pass ...I Pass.. Hurrrrray!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.