Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

How To Get Money From A Guy Without Giving Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Money From A Guy Without Giving Sex (2281 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Without Checking His Cucumber? / Can A Girl Or Lady Date A Guy Without Asking For Money? / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Money From A Guy Without Giving Sex by emmanuel9906: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
I know must girls have been thinking so hard about this. How can I get this stingy guy's money without him seeing my pant grin guess what dear?is very possible.[img][/img]

Guess what! Is very possible for a man to spend money on you without demanding sex.

You are a full human. Use all your talents. You don’t need to fall back on the one thing 2.5 billion of us women have - a vagina we can sell for money.

Ok girl, you are this babe that needs one or two things to do with money but you are not ready to trade sex for money, then this book is for you. Probably men always come to you, offer you lots and lots of goodies and ask for sex in return but you don't feel you should give in for some reasons best known to you, then you need to read this ebook now.

Get it here:
https:///2SeCnp2

Who exactly is this for? This is for:

☑️ Those who want to get money from a guy without the guy seeing them as gold diggers
☑️ You want money from a guy but don't want to give sex
☑️ You want a guy to spend money on you
☑️ You want to ask money from a man politely
☑️ You want to know how to get money from a guy you are dating
☑️ Those who want to collect money from a stingy man
☑️ Those who want a man to pay their bills like rent, vacation and luxury shopping.
☑️ Those scared of asking their boyfriend for money
☑️ You want your man to spoil you

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Of 26 Has Made Up His Mind On Impregnating His 34yrs Old Girlfriend / Please Someone Needs Your Advice - Pregnant Palava / What Kinda Girl Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.