Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate (65585 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by sylve11: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Spice1:

You have now become his Author-biographer

His money...his life

Una get time o!

I tire sef grin cool
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by idonhammer: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Nonsense excuse,Dude is very broke right now..

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by andrewbaba44: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2020
Nothing wrong in being honest ,it’s his money and he decides what to do with it

And maybe he might think the Togolese government will spend the money alone and the citizens might not benefit from it

Just saying

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:42am On Apr 23, 2020
My man Adebayor.

Satan be with you. Full of wisdom.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by slashthroat: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2020
Stingy ass mofo
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by blowjohn(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Una sure say the guy head still correct ??

What if the guy is doing other charitable causes ?
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Millenniumlady(f): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
ednut1:
sent u pm. Reply o grin
send here
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by SavageResponse(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Making a donation is not by force.

People should leave the guy alone
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by SamUnbeatable(m): 11:43am On Apr 23, 2020
baliyubla:

https://www.goal.com/en-ie/news/coronavirus-togo-adebayor-will-not-be-donating-homeland/1nqvm90qkwlhw1lo3qzmdf513h

he is fucking broke and decided to take that as excuse...... God help the poor...
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by 2mch(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
He’s right. Let the government who refused to act promptly pay for their inactions. If they think donations will always save them, one day a deadline virus will come and they will make the same blunders.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by blowjohn(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
CNN fake news network will not see this to feed on and denigrate Africa
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by johnchima007(m): 11:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Africans and their entitlement mentality. Ask your politicians in power how much they have personally donated to their people. Even the individual donations are looted.. Leave Adebayor alone.

3 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by micflo28(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2020
This one no get money na
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by goaldynman(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2020
Emmanuel Adebayor of Togo is a stingy and selfish guy when you compare him with the generosity of Drogba of Ivory Coast!!
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by GistFullGround: 11:45am On Apr 23, 2020

Some people are so stupid,

What did these guys do?

Why did the Super Eagles of 1994 to 2020 not help their localities?

If it is to donate a bag of rice to their streets or former streets, wont it be pleasant?

ARE THEY NOT MILLIONAIRES

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Iyiataata92: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Spice1:

Corvid-19 escapee like you
I referred you to your mistake. You corrected it and still came back to insult me instead of thanking me.
What manner of man are you?
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Sholaco: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
Hahahahahaha...na wa ooooo
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by apex9483: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2020
[color=#] 2530332[/color]
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Grace001: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Foolish togo people feeling entitled to Adebayor money, when one family has been ruling over them like a master and slave for the past 30 years.

Togo people are slaves of Gnassingbe Eyadema ‘s family.

Gnassingbe son will rule Togo people.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Sholaco: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I referred you to your mistake. You corrected it and still came back to insult me instead of thanking me.
What manner of man are you?
He is a Galatian

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by OlawaleBammie: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2020
Okare, omo yoruba atata grin

Ijebu paraku leleyii grin

Na Wenger truly nurtured this Ijebu man grin

The man even add "h" in his spelling of seyi.. like SHEYI grin
Seems hin mama left naija wen we stil dey operate regional government system (Western Region)
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by blowjohn(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Spice1:

Corvid-19 escapee like you

He's right u know.
And ur wrong
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Iyiataata92: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Sholaco:
He is a Galatian
I tire oo
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Jokerman(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

All of you commenting against him, how many of our footballers past and present have donated a Kobo or helped anyone during this time? May be just one person.

How many popular footballers are from Togo??

He should be a shining light from that enclavy
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by ykgold29(m): 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
He shouldn't have mentioned that he's not d one who brought corona to its country. The guy really fxxk up. Sometimes nothing last forever
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Lexusgs430: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
His money...... His decision........

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Iyiataata92: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2020
blowjohn:

He's right u know. And ur wrong
Bro help me tell am

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by duro4chang(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2020
CIVID-19 will soon be over. What you do now will outlive you.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Ezmans: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
akaahs:
This guy is course since the day he left Arsenal fc
African politicians I'll blow after covi19, many of them I'll buy private jets
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by drakeli: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2020
tammie24:
I don't know why some people feel entitled to other people's money

He nor get time for all those eye service wey people dey do up and down

Una follow am play the ball?

Abegi
#realnigga

Your comment is one of the reasons I “hate” the black race. No one is entitled to his money. He too needs to understand having fans as a national football ambassador comes with a responsibility. Rather, he was enjoying all the praises that came with that. White people with their flaws , they are still the best in giving to help others in need. Even the poor amongst them will still give what he can afford. That’s why “GoFundMe” is a white man thing. Set up gofundme in Nigeria and see if you will get one naira. Sheooor!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Iyiataata92: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Jokerman:

How many popular footballers are from Togo??
He should be a shining light from that enclavy
I'm not really concerned on whether he gives or not. But he should learn how to talk. He is a public figure Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.