Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate (65603 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by akaahs(m): 11:53am On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin
Ezmans:
African politicians I'll blow after covi19, many of them I'll buy private jets
angry grin grin
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Angelfrost(m): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How about you check the meaning of Autobiographer before coming here to disgrace your ancestors?

Hehehehehehe.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by bmdmixer: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2020
his money his life

but the part he said if he was d one that brought in the virus doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Grace001: 11:55am On Apr 23, 2020
drakeli:

Your comment is one of the reasons I “hate” the black race. No one is entitled to his money. He too needs to understand having fans as a national football ambassador comes with a responsibility. Rather, he was enjoying all the praises that came with that. White people with their flaws , they are still the best in giving to help others in need. Even the poor amongst them will still give what he can afford. That’s why “GoFundMe” is a white man thing. Set up gofundme in Nigeria and see if you will get one naira. Sheooor!!!

As you have rightly said no one is entitled to his money, I’m sure he must have done one or two charitable work in the past if not now.

Togo people are enjoying their slavery lifestyle and they are not bothered that one family (Gnassingbé Eyadema) has been ruling over them for the past 30 years but they are feeling entitled to another man’s money.

They can’t force Adebayor to give them palliatives.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by miqos02(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
olumide3367:
I will be your host on whatsapp and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1500# per course and 50% discount for all courses
internet farmer wants to make money during lockdown. How about starting a thread showing how profitable farming has been for you.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by scanado(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Venzal:
If there was an award for football's most thick-headed personnel, this guy would have a strong shout

He'd go on social media to insult fans in very raw, undisguised words...

He'd chat sh*t about teammates without a care in the world...

He is even worse than Balotelli because that one has small intelligence. E. Adebayor, on the other hand, is a proper airhead.

DickHead... What do u know about balotelli? Did u know that he donates half his (balotelli) salary to Africa?
Just because u have data, u decide to spew shit
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Pahen: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
Is either he is broke or his does not have the heart of given.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Welcomme: 11:56am On Apr 23, 2020
blowjohn:

What if the guy is doing other charitable causes ?
Where? Lolzzz...When Adebayo was in England (Arsenal, Tottenham, Man city), some of his teammates said Adebayo was the only one that refused to donate to Charity...

Na all these super beautuful models and cars they chop the guy money..

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by netflicks(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2020
May be he is broke coz na person wey get dey give...
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by SocialJustice: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Una sure say the guy head still correct ??
Shut up and go make your money. Poor miscreants like you are the most entitled people I know.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by friday2011(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
That's deep...

Its possible he has issues with the government of togo, all the same, na d people in dey help, not the government.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by LordShiva97(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
He's being frank and sincere with himself and I think that's a very good thing. It's better not to give at all than to give just because you're pressured into giving.

There's also this nasty entitlement mentality by the poor masses to the wealth and benevolence of rich folks during crisis and hard times. He has no obligation to donate to anybody. If he wants to donate, then he should by all means donate but if he doesn't want to donate then they should let be. Why are they even comparing him to Eto’o and Drogba, did they entrust any penny to him to keep for them?

They should go and drag those they elected to manage their natural resources.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by SocialJustice: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Entitlement mentality of Africans is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by 2FlowZ(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nobody can dictate to him how to spend his money...he can spend it however he so wishes .. ......
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Atalachi(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
too much weed
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by tete7000(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
Maybe he belongs to a cult that forbids charity works
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by smart024(m): 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sick dude...
Must he even talk...?
Must it be everything that he would respond to...?

I am sure he has stopped talking his psychiatrist's prescriptions again...
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by blowjohn(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Welcomme:
Where? Lolzzz...When Adebayo was in England (Arsenal, Tottenham, Man city), some of his teammates said Adebayo was the only one that refused to donate to Charity...

Na all these super beautuful models and cars they chop the guy money..

Mean say na to hold village meeting for the guy o
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by blowjohn(m): 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Bro help me tell am

U r right and he is wrong

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by ibkayee(f): 12:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
I don't like this habit of dictating rich people who are minding their business on how to spend their money.

That saying, as a public figure he should probably exercise some tact in the way he speaks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by lebete3000: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Lol smiley. His head is intact, some people are naturally stingy, they only fend for themselves. There are people who are misers too. They have the money but to spend for themselves na wahala. angry
: tongue Adebayo is a stingy man. That been said,
Do you know when I give to people I sleep well? Anyday I am restless, I intentionally give people things. An extra ordinary peace ( peace that passes all understand just weeps through my mind).
smiley
People should try and practice giving and see the result.
Don't also forget to pay your tithe o! No man can Rob God cheesy
smiley
I give as little as 100 naira. And I give as much as I can in all circumstances! smiley
Givers never lack! smiley
Thank me later! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by kaycee125: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thank you for blessing us with your beauty. smiley
ibkayee:
I don't like this habit of dictating rich people who are minding their business on how to spend their money.

That saying, as a public figure he should probably exercise some tact in the way he speaks

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by onadana: 12:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

I don't understand. It is his money.His decision.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by tammie24: 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
drakeli:

Your comment is one of the reasons I “hate” the black race. No one is entitled to his money. He too needs to understand having fans as a national football ambassador comes with a responsibility. Rather, he was enjoying all the praises that came with that. White people with their flaws , they are still the best in giving to help others in need. Even the poor amongst them will still give what he can afford. That’s why “GoFundMe” is a white man thing. Set up gofundme in Nigeria and see if you will get one naira. Sheooor!!!
abeg go and work for your money and stop depending on other people's money

If he wants to give
Thats up to him
Would you prefer he gives without it coming from his mind
Hate blacks all you want
I hate beggars
Go work for your money and comfort
He is not under any obligation to make donations
People that are poor brought it upon themselves nobody's poor by mistake or cos the universe wants them to be poor
Even people in idp camp can go out and make a living for themselves but they rather sit down and wait for donations
When they have kids to feed o
They even continue to have new babies

Except you are disabled
Even some disabled people are making a living for themselves and not begging up and down

Gosh!
I hate these black sense of entitlement

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Christmasdon(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
What has Jet Li donated.?

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Welcomme: 12:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
blowjohn:

Mean say na to hold village meeting for the guy o
Adebayo stingy die...Na so he talk say him mama na witch... He stopped rendering any financial help to his family a long time ago.

Na this girl, Dillish mattews chop the hell out of him money.

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Christmasdon(m): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
scanado:

DickHead... What do u know about balotelli? Did u know that he donates half his (balotelli) salary to Africa?
Just because u have data, u decide to spew shit
.he is saying Adebaryor is worst than Balotelli. can't u simulate?
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by IamgratefulLord(f): 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=purpleB post=88762569]His choice[/quoteYou know this is a scam! I thought only guys post things like this! tongue
I'm really disappointed at you for posting this trash. ( Scam) angry
How can you invest for a month and triple your investment after 30 days in this lockdown?
What are you investing on in this lockdown?
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Onlyonebuhari: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Silence could have been better for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.