Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate (65596 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Ibime(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Una sure say the guy head still correct ??

The guy done broke dey blame him village people since. All this one na story
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Lambarry1: 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bobo no get money again joor.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Reference(m): 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Doesn't have to spend his money. He can donate his time and personality to raise money. Just jog round your block ten times or juggle a watermelon with an appeal attached to your coatails and the cash will roll in.

Folks are doing the most ridiculous things to raise cash all over the world very successfully. It is only a matter of creativity and trying which apparently he is not willing to offer.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Kenneth10110(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chicagoesontop:

All you you quoting me don't know Adebayo, go and research, Adebayo has not been in good terms with his mother since his playing career, A prophet according to how it was alleged told Adebayo that his mum doesn't want his progress, and since that time Adebayo vehemently hates his mum siblings and other family members who begs on behalf of his mother.

Adebayo has never given his mum a dime since he started making money calling her a witch, but he has continuously enriched the prophet's family members but ignores his own biological mother since many years ago, non of his family members can boast of his 1 dollar all in the name of his calling his own mother a witch.

All in all, Adebayo no get sense at all, upon all his money, look at his reasoning, so other players helping their countries and the world at large are the ones who brought Corona abi ? Sense is very very far and limited from Adebayo.

The symptoms is showing in his face and look upon the whole money see how he looks
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by perdollar(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
as a Christian, he was fighting his family, as a Muslim, he is now fighting his country and just like muric refuse to fight corona. poverty Don catch am
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by UKBobo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Chicagoesontop post=88759687]Una sure say the guy head still correct ??

All you you quoting me don't know Adebayo, go and research, Adebayo has not been in good terms with his mother since his playing career, A prophet according to how it was alleged told Adebayo that his mum doesn't want his progress, and since that time Adebayo vehemently hates his mum siblings and other family members who begs on behalf of his mother.

Ni55ers and falsehoods. This is why 5G coronavirus nonsense took hold. He bought his mum and sister a mansion to live in Acrra circa 2007, they moved out, packed in tenants, collected money without telling him. After a friendly in Ghana, he went to the house and was met by strangers. His mum and sister said the running costs were too high grin grin grin

His first two years salary at Metz went to his mum and uncle - na entitlement killed them

He bought his dead uncle and sisters 2 cars each, which they then sold and complained that he abandoned them. They then went and did the hot radio interview in Accra. Go to Lome and get the gist on the ground from real G's - not bloggers - respect to the G's I rolled with in Kodjoviakope, tokoin and kpalime.

X

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Janemma(f): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=baliyubla post=88759495]

https://www.goal.com/en-ie/news/coronavirus-togo-adebayor-will-not-be-donating-homeland/1nqvm90qkwlhw1lo3qzmdf513h

[/quote so are u saying those making donations are the ones that brought covid-19 to their countries? Hmm na waoo
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by ironheart(m): 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
SirBunky85:
and wat has bn d positive effects of such huge donations on the masses?
it will be judiciously used for positive project. You can check finance website. You'll see how they plan to spend it.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by ironheart(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
MadeMan01:

Only a foolish man will give money to people who will steal it. Example of foolish people Nigerian Pentecostal church members.
What government should cater for with health care budget, it is embezzled and you expect a hard working football player to donate when the one budgeted for has nothing to show.
Don't be deceived by donations made by Nigeria billionaires. They have their own agenda. They will enjoy favourable recognition in relationship with govt. It is cheaper for them to donate
you are right. That's why I said. It was a face saving move by the elite
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by ironheart(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
WORLDPEACE:

Many gave before Jack ma.
Giving is very African. We do because we cannot rely on our governments.
name them please
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Ubdavis(m): 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
This guy has a very colorful personality. Always almost controversial. I remember that epic celebration against Arsenal.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by scoundrel(f): 3:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
If in poverty one still gives out of the goodness of their heart, then it will continue when they strike it big. If in poverty one claims his/her situation is the reason they can’t help others, just know even at Dangote-level that individual’s penny will never see another’s pocket.

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by miqos02(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
olumide3367:
lol.. grin See my signature... This is set up by group of successful farmers who came together to teach people... And I am doing advert for them...
you should have stated that in your advert that you are a middle man, only a practicing farmer should teach others. You created an impression that you are a farmer whereas you aren't.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Btruth: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Silly talk. Naughty misser sad
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Rapmoney(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
I support Adebayor!
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Euegene100001: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
He has always been a goat
Chicagoesontop:

Adebayo has never given his mum a dime since he started making money calling her a witch, but he has continuously enriched the prophet's family members but ignores his own biological mother since many years ago, non of his family members can boast of his 1 dollar all in the name of his calling his own mother a witch.

All in all, Adebayo no get sense at all, upon all his money, look at his reasoning, so other players helping their countries and the world at large are the ones who brought Corona abi ? Sense is very very far and limited from Adebayo.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
Akhagbenidestin:
but he still get money pass the richest person for your family

Oversabi, how much does he have? You obviously didn't get my point.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by TruthSpeaker: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
WHO IS TRYING TO INFLUENCE A MAN THAT IS ALMOST BROKE IN THE TWILIGHT OF HIS FOOTBALL CARRER TO DONATE MONEY? UNA NOR KNOW HOW HIM DEY EVEN FIT PAY HIM HOUSE RENT. OTHER “ONE TIME” BIG PLAYERS RETIRE IN CHINA, MLS OR OTHER KNOWN LEAGUES. THIS ONE GO END UP FOR PARAGUAY WHICH IS ONE OF THE POOREST COUNTRIES IN SOUTH AMERICA.
THE DUDE JUST REMEMBERED HE HAS TO PREPARE HIMSELF FOR LIFE AFTER FOOTBALL BECAUSE I HAVE THE FEELING HIS HAS NO SOLID BUSINESS IN PLACE NEITHER DOES HE HAVE A FAT ACCOUNT.
MAKE UNA LET THE DUDE TO TRY TO FIX HIS LIFE NOW, AND IT IS ALMOST ALREADY TOO LATE CONSIDERING ALL THE MONEY HE MADE AND WASTED IN HIS GOOD DAYS.
JAY-JAY OKOCHA CAN EXPLAIN BETTER WHY THE OUTBURST.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by seanjy4konji: 4:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
No time for eye service
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Avonjaa: 4:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
You buy 700 pound sterling shoes twice a week but find it hard to support your home.

Something tragic must have happened in his life.
[/s]
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Faitido(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol.. Omo this one no send anybody.. grin grin

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Faitido(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
WHO IS TRYING TO INFLUENCE A MAN THAT IS ALMOST BROKE IN THE TWILIGHT OF HIS FOOTBALL CARRER TO DONATE MONEY? UNA NOR KNOW HOW HIM DEY EVEN FIT PAY HIM HOUSE RENT. OTHER “ONE TIME” BIG PLAYERS RETIRE IN CHINA, MLS OR OTHER KNOWN LEAGUES. THIS ONE GO END UP FOR PARAGUAY WHICH IS ONE OF THE POOREST COUNTRIES IN SOUTH AMERICA.
THE DUDE JUST REMEMBERED HE HAS TO PREPARE HIMSELF FOR LIFE AFTER FOOTBALL BECAUSE I HAVE THE FEELING HIS HAS NO SOLID BUSINESS IN PLACE NEITHER DOES HE HAVE A FAT ACCOUNT.
MAKE UNA LET THE DUDE TO TRY TO FIX HIS LIFE NOW, AND IT IS ALMOST ALREADY TOO LATE CONSIDERING ALL THE MONEY HE MADE AND WASTED IN HIS GOOD DAYS.
JAY-JAY OKOCHA CAN EXPLAIN BETTER WHY THE OUTBURST.

You no lie. Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by nnol(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
is this guy originally from Togo? i mean he bears a Yoruba name.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by omonnakoda: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
nnol:
Yoruba are known as Anago in Benin and Togo and have been there for centuries
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by IAMPhoenix007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
nnol:
of course not, his father is from Ogbomosho I guess. According to some source his father left Nigeria during the civil war
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Venzal: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
scanado:

DickHead... What do u know about balotelli? Did u know that he donates half his (balotelli) salary to Africa?
Just because u have data, u decide to spew shit
K

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Biafranguy1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
The guy is internally greedy grin
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Mcmerit: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
post=88760112]No wonder him mama carry him football career go for witchcraft coven,use him leg dey play 5 aside.

Ahhhhh chief judge shocked tongue
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Festher183: 12:04pm On May 25, 2020
@venzal please i really need your help about upwork . Please can we talk sent you a mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.