Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate (65604 Views)

I’m A Pure Yoruba Man From Nigeria - Emmanuel Adebayor / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows His Gbe Body Moves At The Gym / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why would he donate his hard earned money to audio coronavirus..

Me xef no go donate
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by theDEVILisHERE: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Christmasdon:
What has Jet Li donated.?

..has a foundation called "One"
Also works with Jack Ma

Not a noise maker, very modest guy and one of the most charitable celebrities in the world, very few comes close
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Havertz(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mad oooh
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Havertz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Arsenal blood
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Christmasdon(m): 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

..has a foundation called "One"
Also works with Jack Ma

Not a noise maker, very modest guy and one of the most charitable celebrities in the world, very few comes close
. hmmm! interesting! What has Jackie Chan donated as well.?
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by luminouz(m): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Christmasdon:
BUT ENGLAND DON'T JOKE WHEN IT COMES TO CHARITY, SO WHY DIDN'T ENGLAND TRACE AND FISH HIM OUT?
Fish him out on top of his own money? undecided

Are u fuqin joking?

Now you're compelling him to give to charity? Whatever happened to free will...

Make your own money and stop the entitlement mentality undecided
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Mobola33(m): 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
The only training adebayor had was from Arsene Wenger!! Ever since he left, he has been a total crap! From sprinting from one end of the pitch to other(Mancity vs arsenal 2009) always in the news for wrong reason. MF!!

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Dollabiz: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
His choice
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by omonnakoda: 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
He does not have to give
If he gives he has every right to conceal it

It is not your business

All those people calling him stingy are unwell.
Did you play football for him.
If he is broke tomorrow you will all laugh
I find Nigerian Christians to be anything but Christian very hypocritical and judgmental.
How much have you given ? Before calling another person stingy?

What happened to the doctrine of not letting your left hand know what the right is doing.

Giving is not to satisfy YOU.

2 Likes

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by omonnakoda: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
dc23:
Not surprised at all. The guy actually lives in Ghana and was on his way there when lockdown trapped him.

Just wondering though what a Youruba man is doing in Togo?
Yoruba are not found only in Nigeria.
They have been in Togo before Nigeria was created
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by antibullshit: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
IT'S HIS MONEY AND HE HAS THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT BUT HE SHOULD HAVE JUST KEPT QUIET.
IN THIS INSTANCE NO COMMENT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER THAN GOING ON RECORD TO SAY THAT YOU WONT BE DONATING.
THE WORLD IS IN TURMOIL AND PEOPLE NEED HELP AND HE'S CLEARLY WEALTHY AND ALL HE CAN SAY IS
AM I THE ONE WHO BROUGHT CORONA VIRUS TO TOGO? HE'S BASICALLY SAYING ITS NOT HIS PROBLEM THAT LIVES ARE BEING LOST.
EVEN IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO HELP THERE"S NO NEED TO DISPLAY SUCH CALLOUSNESS!

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by antibullshit: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2020
omonnakoda:
He does not have to give
If he gives he has every right to conceal it

It is not your business

All those people calling him stingy are unwell.
Did you play football for him.
If he is broke tomorrow you will all laugh
I find Nigerian Christians to be anything but Christian very hypocritical and judgmental.
How much have you given ? Before calling another person stingy?

What happened to the doctrine of not letting your left hand know what the right is doing.

Giving is not to satisfy YOU.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE, THE PROBLEM IS THE COMMENTS HE MADE.THERE ARE
SOME THINGS YOU DON'T SAY ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING OR EVEN DYING. BY THE WAY WHAT DOES RELIGION HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING HERE? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO'S CHRISTIAN HERE OR NOT?

1 Like

Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by ceejay80s(m): 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na by force?
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by omonnakoda: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
antibullshit:
THE PROBLEM IS NOT THAT HE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE, THE PROBLEM IS THE COMMENTS HE MADE.THERE ARE
SOME THINGS YOU DON'T SAY ESPECIALLY WHEN PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING OR EVEN DYING. BY THE WAY WHAT DOES RELIGION HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING HERE? HOW DO YOU KNOW WHO'S CHRISTIAN HERE OR NOT?
That is your version of the problem
That is not the only version on this thread

How do I know who is Christian?

The remark is directed at " WHOM IT MAY CONCERN" if it doesn't apply to you ignore it

Religion has everything to do with giving because it is preached by all major religions in Nigeria
Jesus talked about it so many times as a point of teaching not just giving but HOW TO GIVE and also

HOW NOT TO GIVE

E.g the poor widow
Giving secretly without noise etc

So if you cannot figure that out how is that my issue?
1.The simple point is Christians should give PRIVATELY
2. Christians should NOT JUDGE OTHERS And particularly about 1. above if they understand it
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Viciyke00(m): 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
anibi9674:
Stingy man

Na en money sha
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by guychidile: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
hmm
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Viciyke00(m): 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
Spice1:

Corvid-19 escapee like you

Why are you skipping the main point and hitting on irrelevant stuff? Naira land Meekmill ���
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by SirBunky85(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=Chicagoesontop post=88759687]Una sure say the guy head still correct ??[/quote you sure say ur own head correct so?someone has said dat he can't be swayed by other people's action and here u are asking silly questions
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by MadeMan01(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
ironheart:
That is being Being stingy, he is exhibiting a typical African mentality. Most of our billionaire gave because Jack mai embarrassing them by donating to us. Out of shame and to save face they had to donate

Only a foolish man will give money to people who will steal it. Example of foolish people Nigerian Pentecostal church members.
What government should cater for with health care budget, it is embezzled and you expect a hard working football player to donate when the one budgeted for has nothing to show.
Don't be deceived by donations made by Nigeria billionaires. They have their own agenda. They will enjoy favourable recognition in relationship with govt. It is cheaper for them to donate
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Rexymania(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Dude lacks good behavior
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by SirBunky85(m): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
ironheart:
That is being Being stingy, he is exhibiting a typical African mentality. Most of our billionaire gave because Jack mai embarrassing them by donating to us. Out of shame and to save face they had to donate
and wat has bn d positive effects of such huge donations on the masses?
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by voltron14: 1:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
You buy 700 pound sterling shoes twice a week but find it hard to support your home.

Something tragic must have happened in his life.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by infogeneral: 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mr Adebayo, it is called 'giving back to the people'. You are what you are today not because you are the best but because people celebrate you.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by onward4life(m): 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Una sure say the guy head still correct ??

What do you expect?

Someone dat had a tin with asscenal
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by theDEVILisHERE: 1:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Christmasdon:
. hmmm! interesting! What has Jackie Chan donated as well.?

He has a foundation too, very charitable too!!

They are very humble guys, their type charity is not chicken Change
They don't do this donate and pose nonsense Africans seem to love doing
They're very cultural

Jet for instance is a serious Buddhist, very shy humble and meek guy, also very peaceful and down to earth.
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by olumide3367(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
miqos02:
internet farmer wants to make money during lockdown. How about starting a thread showing how profitable farming has been for you.
lol.. grin See my signature... This is set up by group of successful farmers who came together to teach people... And I am doing advert for them...
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Galactico4ever(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How about you check the meaning of Autobiographer before coming here to disgrace your ancestors?
Ewoooo! This one even pain me pass the op
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
I wonder what Dillish sees in Adebayor.. someone as pretty and gorgeous as Dillish Matthews would be dating this sicko.. truly money matters
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Akhagbenidestin(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Jaeis:
Baba don dey broke small small grin

Mascot87 is right though
but he still get money pass the richest person for your family
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by glowskillz: 2:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Africans and entitlement mentality
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Iyiataata92:

How about you check the meaning of Autobiographer before coming here to disgrace your ancestors?
grin
Re: “I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Aka gum super

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos) / Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.