Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

"I Failed In Science Class, Ran To Art" - Adekunle Gold Reacts To 21k USD - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Failed In Science Class, Ran To Art" - Adekunle Gold Reacts To 21k USD (504 Views)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Failed In Science Class, Ran To Art" - Adekunle Gold Reacts To 21k USD by thablogger: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2020
In reaction to the father who disciplined his son for failing his exams after paying 21k USD, The Nigerian artist, Adekunle Gold has shared his story.

He wrote...

"I wrote 2 GCEs, 2 WAECs, 1 NECO. Fam! My parents tried"

"I will never forget following my bookworm friends to science class in SS1 lol. First term test, I scored 8 over 30 in chemistry. 8! I nor even think am twice I ran to Art Class. SS1E Laye wa."

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/04/i-failed-in-science-class-ran-to-art.html

Re: "I Failed In Science Class, Ran To Art" - Adekunle Gold Reacts To 21k USD by kalufelix(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2020
Typical of Nigerian parents.. Good thing you switched.. I dropped technical drawing and picked up Agric science like 2weeks before WAEC.. Still smash A1 with my junior secondary knowledge.. That subject na the only thing wey cheap pass olosho... Meanwhile i develop cold feet on sighting chemistrycheesy ..I guess that's why you became an artist @AG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Popular Hayooo Boy Hushpuppies And Friends Arrested For 35million Scam / Hushpuppi Caused His Own Downfall – Speed Darlington (watch Video) / Photos : Lagos Flood Wreaks Havoc On The House Of Music Executive Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.