Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Obsessed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsessed (17065 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsessed by ThrillPlus: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one
Re: Obsessed by FairCritic(m): 6:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Carry on.
Re: Obsessed by CasNova: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2021
FairCritic:
Carry on.
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
WAITING
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 12:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Next
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2021
UltimateSpice:
Gloria suddenly shrugged. “Well, if it’s only for binding sake, I have no problem with that. I have no intention of betraying you. Let’s go ahead.”

Rose smiled and parted her. “Good. Let’s not waste any time further.” She went ahead to administer the oath.

“Now, we’re together, Gloria. We’re bound together.”

They hugged each other.

It was almost seven p.m when Gloria got to Lucky’s place. The first surprise she met was how he had re-decorated his apartment. Then, he had all sorts of assorted wines on the center table in the living-room. He was very glad to see her.

“Oh, welcome, my queen. I’m very, very glad to receive you.”

“Are you having a house party or what?”

He smiled genially. “Oh, no. everything is just for you. Please sit down.”

She sat down at where he had indicated.

“Let me get your food.” He left the room and soon appeared with a food pack of fried rice and chicken.

“I’ve bought this for you before you came.”

“Oh, thanks.”

He watched the television and had a light conversation with her while she ate the food. He cleared the remnants, like a gentleman. Then he popped a red wine.

“I’m so glad you could make it my dear,” he gushed.

“I’m glad to be here too.”

“Let me say this, I’m really ready to take the best care of you once you’ll be mine.”

She shrugged. “I’m all yours already.”

He smiled and moved to put his hand on her shoulder. “I can assure you my darling Gloria that once you please me, I’ll give you the best.”

She smiled too. “Of course, I’ll give you my best love.”

Her hands moved to rub on his thighs. She began to run her hand on his swelled prick and caressed it. He moved his hand below her fine buttocks and slowly started pulling up the T-shirt.

She aided him by standing up and completely pulling off the shirt.

Even as the boobs were still inside the pink bra, his blood warmed up immediately. She completed the move by unstrapping and removing the bra.

He stared at the boobs and pink nipples.

“Oh, what gorgeous boobs you’ve got there, my sweetie.”

The breasts were at full attention.

"Go ahead, take me. I'm all yours," she declared.

With that, he put his right hand on her left breast, gently cupping and caressing it. He twisted the hard nipple and circled it with his index finger.

"Hhm... This really feels good," he said. He began to lick the nipples.

"Oh ... mmm... oh, lick my nipples,” Gloria moaned.

He slowly worked his hand over her wet, pussy and began to rub on the place. She busied herself with his stiff cock. He moved his hand under her now soak.

Get full story at
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigerian Ladies Shapeless? / My Rape Experience (An Epistle About Rape) / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.