Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,151 members, 7,842,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? (17415 Views)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / "My Second Wife Is Sweeter, We Own Bar, Started Church" - Zimbabwean Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? by sisisioge: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2020
DrNefaruis:
it darkens the skin alright but will the skin glow and fresh?
Cc sisisioge sexylassie2

Yes, the skin will definitely glow. Nothing wrong with being dark.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? by DrNefaruis: 10:02am On Nov 02, 2020
sisisioge:

Yes, the skin will definitely glow. Nothing wrong with being dark.
please I need your help oh sorry for bugging you with lots of questions.
I heard dove cream has lots of brands so can you kindly recommend a good one with a budget of 1500 downwards and where I can get it.
Kindly take note I meant cream and not soap.
Thanks a lot
Re: Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? by sisisioge: 1:48pm On Nov 02, 2020
DrNefaruis:
please I need your help oh sorry for bugging you with lots of questions.
I heard dove cream has lots of brands so can you kindly recommend a good one with a budget of 1500 downwards and where I can get it.
Kindly take note I meant cream and not soap.
Thanks a lot

Oh...I see. My experience is with the gentle exfoliating soap variant. I suggest you go to a good store around you and browse through the shelves. Or read reviews online too. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? by Dizasparks(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
Ishilove:
Used it once and hated it. It's oily and you have to keep pouring water on your body because no matter how you scrub, you still feel grimy because of the oil residue

That is because it’s moisturizing. A moisturized skin equals healthy looking skin
Re: Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? by nurd(m): 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dove is one of the most popular brands out there when it comes to bar soaps. They make for both men and women. If you're a man, there are plenty of options, though some of these aren't that cheap. You can look at Dr. Squatch and Duke Cannon but I don't know if they're available in Nigeria.
Re: Pls Has Anyone Used Dove Bar Soap Before? by Hormorbusaryor(f): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2022
The dove beauty cream bar doesn't work for me .. when I started using it, it was working fine on me but then I started noticing rashes all over my face.. that was when I knew I was allergy to it so I stopped using it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / What's A Woman's Duty In Marriage? / How Do I Go About Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.