Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi (40396 Views)

Ayo Adebayo: Femi Adesina, A Betrayer Of Yoruba People / NNPC: Northern Nigeria Petroleum Company By Bayo Oluwasanmi - Sahara Reporters / Why Yoruba Will Leave Nigeria By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by nayolight(m): 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
I think he should be more loyal to the Country his boss is serving.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ChoCho54(f): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osidazz19:
I made my desire known to serve in the Buhari’s adm
I neither begged nor prostrated to Adesina. It is childishly foolish for anyone to say because I didn’t get a position in Buhari’s administration that’s why I criticise their failed god from Fulani Emirate. I will criticise Buhari today, tomorrow, and for ever as long as he runs a tyrannical regime of crooks.

It’s no crime to approach someone with close ties to government or organisation to recommend a qualified person for a position in the same organisation. This is the usual practice all over the world. Indeed, Adesina at one time or another has gotten a job through connection.

JOBLESS PAINED IDIOT LOST OUT.
I agree with you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by jrusky(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
The ugly RUGA outburst from Adeshina will hunt him forever.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Patrioticman007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
The wailing wailers are at it again 0oooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lexusgs430: 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
KingRabota:
Guy we pass this level naah !!
This is the tribalistic jingoism that these Vagabonds In Power use to to keep us in bondage and subjugation.
By the time we the people decide we've had enough of their Pettiness .
The dream Nigeria we all yearn for will emerge

#stopthetribalism

Remember Abati, before GEJ &
Adesina before Bubu.........

Not tribalism, but facts........ Facts playing before our very eyes.........

I can take us back........ Why is it yoruba's that are always prepared to play the devil's role?
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by oloriooko(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
You must have used your face as the masterpiece unfortunately it only fits you.
Anyway, i can see Femi feeds you, how can you think otherwise undecided
Osidazz19:

I made it for you, wear it like a face mask. I suits perfectly.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Taye4j: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Karlifate:
If Deacon Femi Adeshina is the Sanballat, who is now the Tobiah?
Just curious tho...

Everybody knows Lai Mohammed is the Tobiah, they are Siamese twins.

Infact, call Lai Mohammed Ahitophel too.

3 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Taye4j: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I can take us back........ Why is it yoruba's that are always prepared to play the devil's role?

Why are the Igbos always the Cowards and traitors?

3 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by TRUSTEDGUY: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
unnknown:
Femi is only performing his function and most importantly, loyal to his boss.

His words are too toxic for comfort

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Okpotud(m): 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:
The writer is a mad. Femi Adeshina is there as Buhari's Media Aide and not as Oduduwa Media Aide. He is there to serve Nigeria and not to serve Yorubas. His job is to defend government policies and not to oppose government in the Media. If he has contrary opinions to what government is doing, he will discuss it with his Principal and not in the Media.
your mumu don enta express
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Taye4j: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why are Igbos the cowards and traitors.

E.g Daniel kanu - the man who organised the one million man March for Abachs

Humphrey Nwosu - the man known for June 12 misfortune etc

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Taye4j: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Why are Igbos the cowards and traitors.

E.g Daniel kanu - the man who organised the one million man March for Abacha

Humphrey Nwosu - the man known for June 12 misfortune etc

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi

ANYBODY WHO CALL THEMSELVES PASTORS OR DECONS

FEAR THESE PEOPLE NEVER ALLOW THEM TO COME NEAR YOUR WIFE OR DAUGHTER FOR WHAT EVER REASON!

THEY ARE THE WORST PRETENDERS AND WILL ALL END UP AT THE CENTER OF HELL FIRE
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ikorodureporta: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
cheesy waiting for the re- re-reply
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
ddippset:
99 percent of those bashing the media aide Femi Adesina would do the same for half his salary and position.

Even their fathers would do the same thing.

Both Bayo and his father would do same if they were appointed as spokespersons for Abacha.

A man is employed to be a spokesperson for a government.

What else is he supposed to do if not defend every activity of his master, good or bad?

Stinking hypocrites!

Smelly hypocrites!!
So are you saying femi adesina is doing the right thing by telling nigerians lies
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Benbellamor: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Jesuuu Adesina A Deacon? Did he qualified? lets see

1 Timothy 3:8-13 New King James Version (NKJV)
Qualifications of Deacons
8 Likewise deacons must be reverent, not double-tongued, not given to much wine, not greedy for money, 9 holding the mystery of the faith with a pure conscience. 10 But let these also first be tested; then let them serve as deacons, being found blameless
[color=#000099][/color].

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by deji17: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
"He sticks his neck out for the reputation laundering of despotic Buhari. He breaks all boundaries of custom and traditional morality when lying on behalf of Buhari. He dismisses the opinions of well-meaning Nigerians on how Nigeria is governed by Buhari..."

The guy is pained that Adesina did not give him a job in Buhari's government. You can see the kind of charlatan and shady xcters that are spreading lies about the government. Such a shameless crumb catcher.
So the whole fight and abuse is all about appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
ddippset:
99 percent of those bashing the media aide Femi Adesina would do the same for half his salary and position.

Both Bayo and his father would do same if they were appointed as spokespersons for Abacha.

What else is he supposed to do if not defend every activity of his master, good or bad?

Stinking hypocrites!

Smelly hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by deji17: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osidazz19:
I neither begged nor prostrated to Adesina. It is childishly foolish for anyone to say because I didn’t get a position in Buhari’s administration that’s why I criticise their failed god from Fulani Emirate. I will criticise Buhari today, tomorrow, and for ever as long as he runs a tyrannical regime of crooks.

It’s no crime to approach someone with close ties to government or organisation to recommend a qualified person for a position in the same organisation. This is the usual practice all over the world. Indeed, Adesina at one time or another has gotten a job through connection.

The guy is pained that Adesina did not give him a job in Buhari's government. You can see the kind of charlatan and shady xcters that are spreading lies about the government. Such a shameless crumb catcher.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
ddippset:

Stinking hypocrites!

Smelly hypocrites!!
So are you saying femi adesina is doing the right thing by telling nigerians lies?
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Karlifate: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Taye4j:

Everybody knows Lai Mohammed is the Tobiah, they are Siamese twins.

Infact, call Lai Mohammed Ahitophel too.
I never saw that coming. This is 3much.

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Osidazz19: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
[[s]quote author=oloriooko post=88779966]You must have used your face as the masterpiece unfortunately it only fits you.
Anyway, i can see Femi feeds you, how can you think otherwise undecided
[/quote][/s]

Stupidity and shamelessly LAME. Try again.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Osidazz19: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
deji17:

1 Like

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by jolyment: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Corporate2020:
The writer is a mad. Femi Adeshina is there as Buhari's Media Aide and not as Oduduwa Media Aide. He is there to serve Nigeria and not to serve Yorubas. His job is to defend government policies and not to oppose government in the Media. If he has contrary opinions to what government is doing, he will discuss it with his Principal and not in the Media.

But Femi said a lot of things that he shouldn't have said.

2 Likes

Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by persius555(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s]
"He sticks his neck out for the reputation laundering of despotic Buhari. He breaks all boundaries of custom and traditional morality when lying on behalf of Buhari. He dismisses the opinions of well-meaning Nigerians on how Nigeria is governed by Buhari..."

This Theodore Roosevelt quote is laughable in this scenario. Who told you Femi Adeshina is there for patriotism.
He is simply doing the job he is paid and mandated to do. If given the chance, he would do the same for opposition.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Taye4j:

Why are the Igbos always the Cowards and traitors?

So you see they understand us well and strategically place us, in our areas of strengths...........
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by jolyment: 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
Osidazz19:

That's the only thing you saw.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by accused(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
By name femi am not surprised by his actions it runs in there dna as a Yoruba u must betrayal, lie mislead gossip, cheat and die as a Northern Nigeria slave for ur three days meal to survive in dis lie called Nija am not surprised, my brothers can atetis to
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by jolyment: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
thekoko007:
I have a very good reason to he grateful to God Almighty in this turbulent period ,God blessed myself and my family a new child which came to this world thru a caesarian operation. And have actually exhausted all I have in my account and still have some lil bill to pay which has made it a problem for us to be discharge.. Pls anybody on here that can he of help......1017796507 ,polaris ,I will be very happy if anybody here could be of help

Congratulations if you're saying the truth.
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Femi Adesina is only doing his professional job accordingly. I wonder why some just like critizising the innocent , professional, intelligen,highly trained, experienced and ever tested and trusted journalist with good records. Anyway, thesame Femi Adesina use to say everyone has right for his own opinion. Continue your good job egbon the way you were trained and experienced. May God see you through
Re: Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi by suremanpatriot: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
He is an rep of pharohs and deacon of satan.And so far his enjoyin blood money he doesnt care abt anybody undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.